Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ACTN3 Deficiency XX Genotype AKA The incel gene

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I can only bench 66lbs and I have been going to the gym for 9 months. I eat properly and progressively overload I even temporarily had stretch marks due to rapid growth so this is not a failure of diet or program. So then why am I so weak I wondered?

Well the answer is quite :blackpill: and it is all to do with my genetics.

Everything from here on may not be absolutely 100% correct, I may research it deeply and create a proper thread on it sometime.

80% of the population will have a protein in their muscles called ACTN3 which is responsible for fast twitch muscle fibres, fast twitch muscle fibres are responsible for fast and explosive powerful movements, around 20% of the human population has a complete ACTN3 deficiency lending to more slow twitch muscle fibres which are better for regulating your body temperature in the cold and endurance sports like a marathon.
You can either be RR which is 2 copies of ACTN3 for max strength, RX which is a hybrid, your not as strong as an RR but not super weak either and you get some benefits of the XX which is a complete ACTN3 deficiency and you are weaker.
If you have ACTN3 you get a better response to training, less risk of muscular injury, and I think even a shorter recovery time when training rather than being XX with a ACTN3 deficiency. You get less of a response a longer recovery time and a higher risk of injury.

Obviously in our current society it is unlikely we will be trapped in the cold and needing to survive, nor do I think having a great deal of endurance to be that useful, it seems that in 2023 a ACTN3 deficiency can contribute to inceldom.

Of course someone like me with a deficiency will be completely mogged by a RR or RX chad casually being stronger than me, if you are being bullied in school being able to survive in the cold and have better endurance will not compare to extra strength :blackpill:

Also you can take a look that niggers have almost no weak XX genes since they do not live in cold environments where as asians and caucasians do, I think something like this further supports the cold winters theory in that asians and whites have a higher IQ than other races. I am Caucasian/european.

High IQ thread, being mascular and athelitic comes down to genetics.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qOSCXwCWzj8

Yeah those stupid little bodybuilding competitions seem dumb as fuck, and then its largely just that the biggest genetic freak wins, and you have to abuse your body on steroids to do it.
At least with a non physical intellectual endeavour like esports, you could come up with some creative strategy or something to differentiate yourself from your opponent, but these bodybuilding competitions seem mega retarded idk why people compete or find it cool.

High IQ thread. Actual science

High IQ thread. Actual science
I appreciate it glad you like it, I have not seen it mentioned on here once despite this being a blackpilled forum where we all agree a large part of life is determined by genetics (mostly if your a man at least)
Discovering this has certainly made me feel better about myself, I was wondering why I was such a weakling, now I realise I just have a greater strength in intelligence and endurance.
As a kid I always knew I was not strong, and despite being a great long distance runner I felt a little slow in a 100m dash and I was not fat as a kid
Look at usain bolt, fastest 100m dash and he is black, and only 1 percent of blacks are completely ACTN3 deficient.

Im slow as fuck and have no acceleration. I dont bench nearly as much as others. Everyone else bench like 100kg. Good thread tbh.

Im slow as fuck and have no acceleration. I dont bench nearly as much as others. Everyone else bench like 100kg. Good thread tbh.
Yep, I would say we are both ACTN3 deficient then, especially if you are asian or caucasian.
If you find you are great with endurance then that is another sign, its an outdated moggee gene where as ACTN3 chads can do the mogging.
My genetics made me short and weak JFL, even my wrists are small as fuck I might do a wrist reveal on here sometime, if such a thing is allowed by the rules of this site since I think that post a photo of your face on here might break the rules, not that I would ever post a face pic.

Yep, I would say we are both ACTN3 deficient then, especially if you are asian or caucasian.
If you find you are great with endurance then that is another sign, its an outdated moggee gene where as ACTN3 chads can do the mogging.
My genetics made me short and weak JFL, even my wrists are small as fuck I might do a wrist reveal on here sometime, if such a thing is allowed by the rules of this site since I think that post a photo of your face on here might break the rules, not that I would ever post a face pic.
Body is allowed. Not that im also really short, weak and slow, but also when i start working out my immunity goes to shit and i catch a flu, every single time.
let the gym pigs do it, you stay away from such activities.
They mog me in yet another thing :feelsbadman:

ACTN3 is only good for quick burst of energy, like boxing/lifting/sprinting.

MSTN is the actual gene that is responsible for muscle growth. It's the gene that limits growth.

Not that im also really short, weak and slow, but also when i start working out my immunity goes to shit and i catch a flu, every single time.
Being short does not help with strength either I think since mass moves mass.
Sucks to hear that you get sick when you workout, probably has something to do with longer recoveru
ACTN3 is only good for quick burst of energy, like boxing/lifting/sprinting.

MSTN is the actual gene that is responsible for muscle growth. It's the gene that limits growth.
ACTN3 is just one part of it yeah there is also myostatin which I am not too well versed on, I probably also have the shit genes for that too.

Tyrone wins again

ACTN3 is seen prominently amongst negros.

Slow twitch fibres can be converted to fast twitch by doing HIIT. Also it only matters for hypertrophy not strength

Interestingly the ACTN3 is also related to how explosive you are as well no wonder i always got outpaced in sprints at school. Wasn't the slowest but definitely lacked that rapid movement

ACTN3 is seen prominently amongst negros.
Yeah thats because the niggers without it got fucked by malaria and died.
Slow twitch fibres can be converted to fast twitch by doing HIIT. Also it only matters for hypertrophy not strength
Interesting, I absolutely did not look into the full picture of muscle genetics entirely and there probably are some differences to be had, wether significant or negligible the effects of training are I am unsure of. Would you mind sharing further with me what you know to create a basis of knowledge for me to research further on?
Interestingly the ACTN3 is also related to how explosive you are as well no wonder i always got outpaced in sprints at school. Wasn't the slowest but definitely lacked that rapid movement
Yeah absolutely its not only strength but an explosiveness, like I mentioned above I was not great at a 100m dash, not terribly horrible like an unfit fatty either but it just felt like I could. not. accelerate. lol

Interesting, I absolutely did not look into the full picture of muscle genetics entirely and there probably are some differences to be had, wether significant or negligible the effects of training are I am unsure of. Would you mind sharing further with me what you know to create a basis of knowledge for me to research further on?
I had a note on all the studies I referenced but it appears that doing HIIT will convert slow twitch fibres into fast twitch and eating spices like capsaicin and turmeric will do the opposite.

Fast twitch is desirable because it hypertrophies a lot more than slow twitch. This is the reason why blacks look more muscular despite having similar muscular strength

I can only bench 66lbs and I have been going to the gym for 9 months. I eat properly and progressively overload I even temporarily had stretch marks due to rapid growth so this is not a failure of diet or program. So then why am I so weak I wondered?

Everything from here on may not be absolutely 100% correct, I may research it deeply and create a proper thread on it sometime.

80% of the population will have a protein in their muscles called ACTN3 which is responsible for fast twitch muscle fibres, fast twitch muscle fibres are responsible for fast and explosive powerful movements, around 20% of the human population has a complete ACTN3 deficiency lending to more slow twitch muscle fibres which are better for regulating your body temperature in the cold and endurance sports like a marathon.
You can either be RR which is 2 copies of ACTN3 for max strength, RX which is a hybrid, your not as strong as an RR but not super weak either and you get some benefits of the XX which is a complete ACTN3 deficiency and you are weaker.
If you have ACTN3 you get a better response to training, less risk of muscular injury, and I think even a shorter recovery time when training rather than being XX with a ACTN3 deficiency. You get less of a response a longer recovery time and a higher risk of injury.

Obviously in our current society it is unlikely we will be trapped in the cold and needing to survive, nor do I think having a great deal of endurance to be that useful, it seems that in 2023 a ACTN3 deficiency can contribute to inceldom.

Of course someone like me with a deficiency will be completely mogged by a RR or RX chad casually being stronger than me, if you are being bullied in school being able to survive in the cold and have better endurance will not compare to extra strength :blackpill:

View attachment 918764
Also you can take a look that niggers have almost no weak XX genes since they do not live in cold environments where as asians and caucasians do, I think something like this further supports the cold winters theory in that asians and whites have a higher IQ than other races. I am Caucasian/european.
Cardio is also important for fitness, and much more important for longevity than even strength, since the heart is also a muscle. Have you ever tried doing cardio and seeing how well you do?

I don't go to the gyn because the foids, chads mogging and ugly music are suifuel and ERfuel for me, besides when you are a manlet nothing matters, it's over

Cardio is also important for fitness, and much more important for longevity than even strength, since the heart is also a muscle. Have you ever tried doing cardio and seeing how well you do?
Given the content above I think my endurance is pretty good, I have never worked on my cardio unless it was apart of my training for sport. I started going to the gym to gain mass since I used to be skinny, if you think I should be doing it or reccomend something then I am all ears.

Given the content above I think my endurance is pretty good, I have never worked on my cardio unless it was apart of my training for sport. I started going to the gym to gain mass since I used to be skinny, if you think I should be doing it or reccomend something then I am all ears.
Just stick to strength training for now I guess, otherwise you’ll probably just give up on both. As for me, I have bad genetics for strength and cardio. Never began.

View attachment 918764
Have you done a deload? One week of very light training you have to do it every 2 or 3 months, do your training for the day but cut the weights in half and do a few more reps, it has to feel very easy as if you were just messing around.

I have bad genetics for strength and cardio.
Ah that sucks, well maybe you will have similar results with me for strength training, my genetics cant be that good.
Have you done a deload? One week of very light training you have to do it every 2 or 3 months, do your training for the day but cut the weights in half and do a few more reps, it has to feel very easy as if you were just messing around.
Never, I was full bulk for several months and now I have taken a recent break, I think I wil be able to start going again in a few days. I did still go to the gym a bit and mess around but not enough that you could call it some sort of deload I was specifically doing.

I went from benching 75lbs to 155lbs in 7 months back when I gymmaxxed. Is it because of the ACTN3 genes I was able to improve that quickly?

I can't bench anything and my IQ is nothing but negative. How I can even type is a mystery to me. I keep blackening out and remember vague memories of being something else.

Actually no. I haven't even tried benching because I know I'll probably lose so I have no motivation. I lose Everytime so it's not worth it for me.

Last edited:
I can't bench anything and my IQ is nothing but negative. How I can even type is a mystery to me. I keep blackening out and remember vague memories of being something else.

Actually no. I haven't even tried benching because I know I'll probably lose so I have no motivation. I lose Everytime so it's not worth it for me.
I stopped also since I get ill every time I get more serious with it. Whatever I tried I failed. Tried getting into drawing and animation, and I'm not nearly talented or smart to make anything. Also everything is so pointless, just burning time that is already running out.

I went from benching 75lbs to 155lbs in 7 months back when I gymmaxxed. Is it because of the ACTN3 genes I was able to improve that quickly?
Probably, are you naturally good at cardio and endurance? If not you may be better for strength. Are you black? Almost every black person has ACTN3. 77lbs isnt alot but I think height is important too since what I am benching at 5'5 is 66lbs and mass moves mass.

Probably, are you naturally good at cardio and endurance? If not you may be better for strength. Are you black? Almost every black person has ACTN3. 77lbs isnt alot but I think height is important too since what I am benching at 5'5 is 66lbs and mass moves mass.
I'm curry and yeah I do have good cardio and endurance. In high school, when I did the beep test, I usually score 8-9.

I'm curry and yeah I do have good cardio and endurance. In high school, when I did the beep test, I usually score 8-9.
Honestly idk then it would probably take a genetic test, but more than likely u do have actn3 since 80% of the population has it, in my case I feel like I must have a deficiency, only sure way is probably some sort of test.

I stopped also since I get ill every time I get more serious with it. Whatever I tried I failed. Tried getting into drawing and animation, and I'm not nearly talented or smart to make anything. Also everything is so pointless, just burning time that is already running out.
Why did the cosmos join the dark instead of the light side

Ah that sucks, well maybe you will have similar results with me for strength training, my genetics cant be that good.
I’ve been lifting for 2 years almost, and I can bench 185lbs for reps. This is around 70% of my bodyweight, since I am a fatty. I know if I lose weight this number will decrease, but the ratio will probably stay the same.

I knew a guy who achieved good results in the gym before everyone. I guess he has that gene.

I’ve been lifting for 2 years almost, and I can bench 185lbs for reps. This is around 70% of my bodyweight, since I am a fatty. I know if I lose weight this number will decrease, but the ratio will probably stay the same.
Mogs me :shock: are you trying to lose weight? I think it would feel alot better to shed excess weight and feel lighter, I love being able to move around, it may not help you ascend but it doesnt hurt your chances and its just about personal freedom and enjoyment rather than ascension anyway.
I knew a guy who achieved good results in the gym before everyone. I guess he has that gene.
Yeah well 80% of people have actn3 the rr allele is ideal too which he may have that is less of the population than 80%

Never, I was full bulk for several months and now I have taken a recent break, I think I wil be able to start going again in a few days. I did still go to the gym a bit and mess around but not enough that you could call it some sort of deload I was specifically doing.
I'm learning a lot with Dr. Muscled Manlet, but do skip to the parts you feel are more important as the guy talks a lot.

Mogs me :shock: are you trying to lose weight? I think it would feel alot better to shed excess weight and feel lighter, I love being able to move around, it may not help you ascend but it doesnt hurt your chances and its just about personal freedom and enjoyment rather than ascension anyway.
Yeah, being fat is brutal and feels like shit all the time.

Yeah, being fat is brutal and feels like shit all the time.
I already feel shit enough sometimes, if I had to add being fat on top of that I feel like life would suck even more, its probably tiring carrying extra unneeded weight around all the time.

You should start cardiomaxxing bro because weights aren't working for you. Cardio is massively underrated. It makes your heart stronger and also helps circulation through your entire body. Heart, lungs, brain are all affected and benefit from cardio

You should start cardiomaxxing bro because weights aren't working for you. Cardio is massively underrated. It makes your heart stronger and also helps circulation through your entire body. Heart, lungs, brain are all affected and benefit from cardio
Yeah I am definitely keen to do it sometime but I don't really do anything except LDAR lately, weights dont do completely nothing for me but I dont have the best genetics for it, as discussed above lolz