Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have the smallest wrists on this forum

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
3E4C080A 2D25 483B 8599 08EE665675E5

tales from the shower rooms of auschwitz

You need to lift some weights and eat more calories
I actually did. I haven’t gone to the gym in a while now but my wrists haven’t grown since I was 12. Hammer curls don’t do shit I was hammer curling 30s and my wrists are still that thin

Is this your actual picture or a comparison

chicken legs but hand version.

try becomming a fatty, your hand will be broken just from shaking hands with a guy stronger like you.

chicken legs but hand version.

try becomming a fatty, your hand will be broken just from shaking hands with a guy stronger like you.
Meh

you’re finished.

The one on the right is literally mine.

Mogs me for not having hair btw. I have hair all over my arms and feet but none on my chest and barely any on my face (the only places where it’s considered attractive to have hair jfl).

measurements? looks exactly like mine

What's your wrist size, 5.5". Mine are 5.75" and they look bigger than yours.

Mogs me for not having hair btw. I have hair all over my arms and feet but none on my chest and barely any on my face (the only places where it’s considered attractive to have hair jfl).
I have hair all over my legs none on my arms though.
measurements? looks exactly like mine
What's your wrist size, 5.5". Mine are 5.75" and they look bigger than yours.
5.5 - 5.75
dude you are 190cm hit the gym and ogremaxx and stop wasting time here
I’m not 190 I’m 180

I have hair all over my legs none on my arms though.
But yours aren’t as hairy as mine. I literally have hair ON MY FEET like a hobbit. You know how tormentingly disgusting that is?

Last edited:
But yours aren’t as hairy as mine. I literally have arms ON MY FEET like a hobbit. You know how tormentingly disgusting that is?
Brutal

Mines aren't that much bigger

Im actually worse and have 0 veins unlike you and im in my late 20s.

holy fuck wow

Finally someone I wrist mog
im-free-andy-dufresne.gif

mine are the same I’m 110 pounds and I hate eating

Not even mine are than thin :dafuckfeels:

Brutal.... I'm auschwitzmaxxed but not even mine are like that. Still yours mogs me brutally though. Mine is hairy

Whats so brutal for your wrist/forearms is that I don't think gymcelling will help much, the muscle insertion is too high, mine is at least at least a little low and with that you can create an effect of the rest of your arm looking bigger due to small wrists but with that its just over sadly, unless the picture does not represent your muscle insertions correctly due to something like lighting/angle etc. but i doubt it.