Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My wrist reveal

It's over for E.T wristcels

Same, my wrists are very skinny, I don't think there's anything we can do about it apart from get fat.

Sorry what does wrist signify?

View attachment 940861
I put the paper with the initials of my username to prove its me I guess.
Yep I am a wristcel.
You can see my arm get a bit bigger further up my forearm due to gymcelling and stuff I guess but theres no gym for your wrists.
My whole life I have felt like shit because of this, recently my cousin wristmogged me so unimaginably hard.
I still remember 2 foids making fun of my wrist and skinny arms and their arms mogged mine.
Brutal brocel but there is hope and one consolation that I can offer you; there was a time when my wrists were so thin that I literally had to have my watch set to the smallest strap setting so that it wouldn't slide down my arm. At that time I was 6'3 and around 155 lbs of pure emaciated weakling. I have since gymmaxxed, musclemaxxed and achieved massive overwhelming physical power and a morphology befitting a hero like Beowulf himself. I am currently still 6'3 obviously but 220 lbs and only 9% body fat or thereabouts. I would recommend focusing on biceps, triceps and obviously forearms. I have the genetic template to look like a recent escapee from Auschwitz but my discipline and dedication to the gym life overcame this innate inhibiting factor. If I did it, so too can you my comrade.

It's basically your frame and how big your bones are, if you have large wrists you are big boned, if you have skinny wrists you'll have to do heavy lifts with an arm brace or they'll snap like twigs if you are into powerlifting

It's basically your frame and how big your bones are, if you have large wrists you are big boned, if you have skinny wrists you'll have to do heavy lifts with an arm brace or they'll snap like twigs if you are into powerlifting

Ah thanks for that. Mine are medium I think.

someone in school asked me to show my wrist and when i showed him he said "so thats the reason you always wear long sleeves"
I have always tried to wear long sleeves and not wear shorts, this is one of the based things about pisslam, it makes everyone cloth up and then forced monogamy it is pretty based for incels.
My sister used to make fun of me alot even to her friends especially about my height and every manlet height and now she wonders why i dont ask about her jfl
Wow literally the exact same for me, she will occasionally try to contact me through my phone or through my mother shoving her facetime in my face while trying to LDAR and I just blow her off, but my sister always made fun of me for my weak small frame and even do it in front of others, while she is now a fat fuck.
Same, my wrists are very skinny, I don't think there's anything we can do about it apart from get fat.
Getting fat :feelspuke: If your muscle insertions for forearm are good you can gymmaxx to compensate it a little.
It just signifies bad weak genetics that will sub conciously give a foid "the ick" and make you look weak to other men, a totally of zero men were intimidated when they saw my picture and a total of zero foids got moist or felt any sort of attraction, its not even cute its just pathetic.
Brutal brocel but there is hope and one consolation that I can offer you; there was a time when my wrists were so thin that I literally had to have my watch set to the smallest strap setting so that it wouldn't slide down my arm. At that time I was 6'3 and around 155 lbs of pure emaciated weakling. I have since gymmaxxed, musclemaxxed and achieved massive overwhelming physical power and a morphology befitting a hero like Beowulf himself. I am currently still 6'3 obviously but 220 lbs and only 9% body fat or thereabouts. I would recommend focusing on biceps, triceps and obviously forearms. I have the genetic template to look like a recent escapee from Auschwitz but my discipline and dedication to the gym life overcame this innate inhibiting factor. If I did it, so too can you my comrade.
I have been going to the gym for nearly a year, the smaller wrists can make the rest of your arm look bigger, luckily I can compensate with my forearms having a long muscle belly and then gymmaxxing off of that. It helps a little but no matter what will always be small, I often wear gloves when doing stuff like gardening or fixing something and it goes around my wrists making them look larger, I think I am also going to stylemaxx by purchasing cool gloves to keep my hands warm in the winter, that can also cover my wrist, my jackets and hoodies cover my wrist too.
Ultimately wristcel is not that bad compared to other genetic lowrolls you can get but it still sucks, especially if you can not gymmaxx your way out of it.
Just look at @ElTruecel wrists, I do not think gym would help him, only that will help is hoodies and jackets