Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My whore mom caused me to be a manlet not just due to subhuman dna but amphetamines along with kike doctors.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
See title how many here think their life might be a bit easier had they not been given Ritalin or some shit similar as kids and not be such a manlet :reeeeee:

fucking cunt whore mom hope she gets hit by a bus

my mom used to compare me to taller kids in school and blame me for being short

she thinks that im 5'6" because i didn't drink enough milk when i was a kid

my mom used to compare me to taller kids in school and blame me for being short

she thinks that im 5'6" because i didn't drink enough milk when i was a kid
Me who never ate or drank milk or vitamins and slept all my teen years = tallfag

Me who never ate or drank milk or vitamins and slept all my teen years = tallfag
parents are always delusional and think that doing sports like weight lifting and not drinking milk will make you short

parents are always delusional and think that doing sports like weight lifting and not drinking milk will make you short
Genetics are so powerful its unreal

Brutal... I really feel sorry for you bro, whats your height?

You're delusional puppeter.
Tallfags can't lose
Lol this isnt the 1800s where internet didnt make everyone delusional
Also im ugly unlike some shy prettyboys here

Lol this isnt the 1800s where internet didnt make everyone delusional
Also im ugly unlike some shy prettyboys here
Girls Will choose tall ugly loser than a genius rich shortcel and that's a basic law .

Tallfag = Fakecel
I'd say depends what are we counting as a tallcel and what country I mean 6'1 in the Netherlands is average and toilets will see that as manlet height.

How many inches of height do teenage ADHD medicine cels miss out on, on average?

notice how it’s always the mothers. Seems like a pattern…

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back