Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My volunteer job sucks ass

OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
All trucels and this 17 year old soyboy bitch sensitive bastard who looks like a 30 year old bossing people around and acting like a catty foid

No hope of friends or ascension

The job is mostly waiting around doing shit and sometimes moving furniture and boxes

It sucks

All trucels and this 17 year old soyboy bitch sensitive bastard who looks like a 30 year old bossing people around and acting like a catty foid

The job is mostly waiting around doing shit and sometimes moving furniture and boxes

It sucks
why work as a volunteer when you could get paid at an actual job? this is assuming you don’t have one yet.

I got rejected from another job too

profile_mask2.png

Whitbread <donotreply-683om>​

2:05 PM (5 hours ago)

to me

Dear NEIBGVERIBVE,
Thank you for applying for the position of Team Member - Housekeeping and for showing an interest in working with us here at Premier Inn.
We’re sorry to say that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Whilst we’d like to give you some feedback, unfortunately, because we get so many applications, we can’t offer any at this stage.
What we can say, is please keep in touch. Although we know this is not what you hoped for, we’d love to hear from you again in the future.
We’re always on the lookout for good candidates, and there may be other roles here at Premier Inn that interest you.
You can sign up for job alerts via our careers site and keep up to date with everything that’s going on at Premier Inn by visiting our social media pages at:

We'd love to stay in touch, so keep your profile up to date to receive all the latest opportunities.

Kind regards,

The Recruitment Team

why work as a volunteer when you could get paid at an actual job? this is assuming you don’t have one yet.
cant get neetbux + have a job at the same time

cant get neetbux + have a job at the same time
In my case I can if I do part time hours, which I do work 4 hours a week which is paid, but I want more

Having a job won't fix your life, it only will if you're a normie.

yea if you're a volunteer you'll be treated like shit bc staff consider you a slave

either you're a foid or normie who's just there to have a picnic and chat without doing any work

or you're treated like dogshit

It sucks
Your not getting paid why are you doing this

I'm not sure what you were expecting, how long are you going to continue doing it