Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My version of blackpill

Z

Zezor

Banned
-
My First post, I'm trying to show my pov.
1- you will never find the woman of your dreams (hot, somehow smart, share mutual thoughts and hobbies)
2- if you found her, she certainly wouldn't ever consider you. (fact)
3-compromises are to be made, (depending on how ugly, poor, shy.. Etc) you are, you will eventually find that these compromises are scary and you will never be even half happy to be with that girl and being lonely and virgin won't be that bad.
4- if you're ok with these compromises, and you have the balls to actually take a step forward (that's a huge step) , you can and will probably still be rejected because( this 2/10 girl thinks she can have a better chance, she's taken, she fantasizes a chad, she's just a bitch... Etc)
5-if you passed to this step congrats, you now have sex and even 1% happy about your partner, but do you remember what was your goal in life even was? Every one of us dreamt of having a loving partner for too long i don't even know what's the purpose of life anymore, what i am saying here is that being deprived of such a basic human right (a simple, "not that important thing" according to media, friends, family) for too long has affected us permanently and it's an irreversible damage to everyone of us.
Thanks for reading i guess & i hope to hear your thoughts.

Yeah sounds like a pretty standard definition of the blackpill.

My version of blackpill: People with good genetics thinks love exists, but you with subhuman genetics can see the matrix.

Yeah sounds like a pretty standard definition of the blackpill.
I'm still very optimistic somehow, maybe normies or media will understand one day and find an actual solution, also i feel no5 is so forgotten or missed by incels.

1- you will never find the woman of your dreams (hot, somehow smart, share mutual thoughts and hobbies)
I don't even think about foids in this context anymore. Both my sexual attraction to her along with her attraction to Chad are often labeled as "love", furthermore any sort of foid who I could possibly think that I love would essentially just amount to me projecting my own idea/preconceived notion of her onto her presumably attractive body. We couldn't know each other in the same manner in which we know ourselves, and since attraction is essentially just selecting someone on the basis that they were fortunate enough to be born physically appealing to others, this clearly is even less praiseworthy or admirable than a false belief in understanding.

However I've probably made enough posts about this by now JFL.
My version of blackpill: People with good genetics thinks love exists, but you with subhuman genetics can see the matrix.

Don't judge me, but I still believe it exists, it starts for a logical reason (looks, money, social status) but can only be called love when it's unconditional and unreasonable,
i love my cat so much although he's now too old and pretty much stinks haha

Don't judge me, but I still believe it exists, it starts for a logical reason (looks, money, social status) but can only be called love when it's unconditional and unreasonable,
i love my cat so much although he's now too old and pretty much stinks haha

Yeah I still believe it, but it's something very rare and spiritual. And sorry posting this random post.

Blackpill confirmed!