Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My tinder experience

100% - Sorry, members of the LGBTQ community are not allowed on this site
I was confused because he is being a faggot saying he finds chads and then says he loves girls when someone calls him a faggot. Like that? Gayest shit ever
I just fuck men society deem as attractive, to get a self-esteem boost. Blonde tall pretty boys with good jaw line. I'm not gay tbh. I'm a giver (top)
Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

Wait so do you actually fuck the guys? Or "sext," share pics, or just flirt with them?
I do pound them. Receiving is kinda gay ngl

If he wasn't growing up in Scandinavia, he probably would have never turned gay

I just fuck men society deem as attractive, to get a self-esteem boost. Blonde tall pretty boys with good jaw line. I'm not gay tbh. I'm a giver (top)
>Fucks men
>Totally straight though

Please throw yourself off a building. Thanks.

"100% - Sorry, members of the LGBTQ community are not allowed on this site"

:feelskek:

Hell nah this was the nigga that called me a faggot a few days ago :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is gay as fuck