Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My tinder experience

norwegianfreak

norwegianfreak

Lost contact with reality 4 yrs ago
-
20% - norwegianfag
0 matches, cuz I never downloaded the application. I use grlnder on a daily basis though. I can fk any htn/chadlite, which is surprisingly a good cope.

When my profile is bombarded with matches, I feel wanted, loved and attractive. Reminds me that I'm better looking, than I actually think. So far, it's the only activity which uplifts my mood and serotonin levels - jew pills have zero effect.

Conclusion: Grlndr is THE shit brother - exceptionally underrated cope.

Might use it later tonight, cuz feeling apathy makes me feel inhumane.

0 matches, cuz I never downloaded the application. I use grlnder on a daily basis though. I can fk any htn/chadlite, which is surprisingly a good cope.

When my profile is bombarded with matches, I feel wanted, loved and attractive. Reminds me that I'm better looking, than I actually think. So far, it's the only activity which uplifts my mood and serotonin levels - jew pills have zero effect.

Conclusion: Grlndr is THE shit brother - exceptionally underrated cope.

Might use it later tonight, cuz feeling apathy makes me feel inhumane.
no words
@Caesercel @proudweeb

Last edited:
Pretty sure his motivation to go ER was due to limitations. He figured out his ambitions were unreachable, and simply dreams. The realisation broke him mentally and he was filled with jealousy and hatred towards normies. Probably an undiagnosed narcissist.
troll trolling GIF
If you're confident enough to look at them directly, fucking approach them
Everywhere or in US? If everywhere, perhaps 4'11 or below.
Yes, it's quite cringe. I wouldn't say incel language is any better though, cause it sounds super autistic
Can't stoop any lower than that
Rofl. American normie men primarily struggles due to social anxiety, and are in fact afraid to approach women. Most normie looking men on tinder do SLAY. "Incels" who are normies at every aspect, are delusional volcels.
I've come in OP's defense

normies indeed are incel, I mean the word incel is INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE. it doesn't has nothing to do with being virgin, they might had sex ONCE but they can't get laid WHENEVERR THEY WANT, they're not voluntarily getting laid, like a good looking dude.
They can if they lower their st4nd4rds and work on their social skills.
As they should. One less asperger = one less shooter
People should've recommended theraphy instead of looksmaxxing tips
Christ i cant believe i just said foid

shocker that youre an infiltrator

JoinedMay 29, 2023Posts585

I say crazy shit cuz of my mental illness. Doesnt mean im an IT.
of course youre mentally ill, youre a faggot after all, you will join the statistic eventually

I'm psychotic which explains my erratic behavior

what the actual fuck did i just read.

Guys wth, we can share our personal coping strategies. Why am I receiving hate

hahahahahah good one the first time someone actually wrote something funny on this boring ass forum haha good one good sense of humor

Fuck you TURBOFAG. Stop braincucking brocels into FAG pipeline.

hahahahahah good one the first time someone actually wrote something funny on this boring ass forum haha good one good sense of humor
Fuck you LGBT apologist

JoinedMay 26, 2023Posts76
[IMG alt="frmentalcel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/38/38004.jpg?1675204096[/IMG]

frmentalcel

calendarcel​

★★★★
JoinedOct 18, 2021Posts2,894

Sony Looking Around GIF by Sausage Party

[IMG alt="frmentalcel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/38/38004.jpg?1675204096[/IMG]

frmentalcel

calendarcel​

★★★★
JoinedOct 18, 2021Posts2,894

Sony Looking Around GIF by Sausage Party
ok

The state of greycels in 2023 half of them are actual fags
I was confused because he is being a faggot saying he finds chads and then says he loves girls when someone calls him a faggot. Like that? Gayest shit ever

I was confused because he is being a faggot saying he finds chads and then says he loves girls when someone calls him a faggot. Like that? Gayest shit ever
If he's searching for chads, he's a faggot, there is no question about it.

HE'S GAYMAXXING, HE'S GAY MAXXING!!

Why only 20 percent? perma ban is needed with no chance of an appeal.

Wait so do you actually fuck the guys? Or "sext," share pics, or just flirt with them?

20% Warning ??? Mods ????

the-rock-eyebrow-raise.gif