Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My soul is officially dead

SerbBurekConsoomer

SerbBurekConsoomer

heliCOPEter
★★★★★
I spend most of my time in imaginary situations. I started talking to myself outloud, I can't distinguish between reality and imaginary nightmares. I can't remember if I said fuck you to someone and paranoia is starting to take it's toll.

That wouldn't be such a problem if there wasn't 5 more years of forced social contact ahead.

Also I feel pain in my chest which is alarming for a young person. This week I was badly humiliated three times. People are happy to see me struggle to talk as I'm getting more and more retarded. My face got it's first unremovable wrinkles. Soon I'll look like some schizophrenic grandpa and employment will become a very hard question.

I can't remember if I said fuck you to someone and paranoia is starting to take it's toll.
i can never tell if I just think something or if i said it out loud
Also I feel pain in my chest which is alarming for a young person. This week I was badly humiliated three times.
brutal stress and high blood pressure pill
I'm getting more and more retarded.
cognitive decline from neurosis
My face got it's first unremovable wrinkles. Soon I'll look like some schizophrenic grandpa

What do YOU want to do next. Come to grips by what ur organism wants done. U are it’s slave and must follow its orders.

I regularly have a screaming outburst for no random reason
I need to ride a bus 10km and walk 5 km to reach the perfect screaming spot on meadow.

Do you live in Serbia?

Do you live in Serbia?
He should make plans to become a local warlord during the next collapse/shtf...

Study maps of resource areas, stash guns and many many kilos of ammo...

He should make plans to become a local warlord during the next collapse/shtf...

Study maps of resource areas, stash guns and many many kilos of ammo...
Gun ownership got cucked here after the incident. Getting a firearm legally im Serbia is impossible now. People are getting massively disarmed by MUP, they just cancel their gun ownership and instruct them to take it to nearest police station.
Also, everyone are pussies and they would only follow some tall guy who just decided to play games.

It's not dead yet reptilians need to eat it first

yGun ownership got cucked here after the incident. Getting a firearm legally im Serbia is impossible now. People are getting massively disarmed by MUP, they just cancel their gun ownership and instruct them to take it to nearest police station.
Also, everyone are pussies and they would only follow some tall guy who just decided to play games.
I didn't say it would be easy or legal...

I just said it's a good idea.

Selco also says so.

I won't say exactly, but it's around 18-20.

People aren't letting me do it.
They are like wake up, it's time for soy and suffering. :soy:
Getting heart problems in your late teens early 20's is brutal. I hope it's a false alarm and instead just heartburn from eating weird foods.

I spend most of my time in imaginary situations. I started talking to myself outloud, I can't distinguish between reality and imaginary nightmares. I can't remember if I said fuck you to someone and paranoia is starting to take it's toll.
Relatable. In strictly physical terms, I am still here. Mentally speaking, however, my mind has long since achieved liftoff to another world. A better world, the world of dreams and imagination. A world that's rich in copium deposits.