Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My social life has dissolved into nothing

• Thread starter Deleted member 39207
  • Start date
Deleted member 39207

Deleted member 39207

allergic to copium
-
when im with my "friends" (if you can even call them that, we haven't seen each other in months and our interactions are limited to a lousy gc, jfl fucking scum) I'm always the butt of some stupid joke or left out of functions/conversations. It hurts even more because during covid I left the school we all went to and I had to start over post-lockdown while they got to see each other almost daily when the restrictions lifted. If I could, I would leave those fucks behind and find a new, better social circle where I could fit in and be treated like a human being; obviously if I could do that as easily as I wanted to, I wouldnt be on this site.

My only real friend who I'd give my life for (and vice versa) moved away to his home country, so our contact is limited to texting and voice messages now. I know people here and there but not well enough, and I've slowly lost contact with my acquaintances over the months so I'm stuck in this fucking rut indefinitely

It's very much over for me. If this keeps up im definitely not gonna make it past this next year, my soul is rotting away and the rope beckons

Mogs me (I never had any friends, even in childhood)

when im with my "friends" (if you can even call them that, we haven't seen each other in months and our interactions are limited to a lousy gc, jfl fucking scum) I'm always the butt of some stupid joke or left out of functions/conversations. It hurts even more because during covid I left the school we all went to and I had to start over post-lockdown while they got to see each other almost daily when the restrictions lifted. If I could, I would leave those fucks behind and find a new, better social circle where I could fit in and be treated like a human being; obviously if I could do that as easily as I wanted to, I wouldnt be on this site.

My only real friend who I'd give my life for (and vice versa) moved away to his home country, so our contact is limited to texting and voice messages now. I know people here and there but not well enough, and I've slowly lost contact with my acquaintances over the months so I'm stuck in this fucking rut indefinitely

It's very much over for me. If this keeps up im definitely not gonna make it past this next year, my soul is rotting away and the rope beckons
i think this happens to a lot of people. i read a statistic like 30% of millenials have no friends or some shit.

honestly just grind to maxx ur smv & use forums and discord for social interaction in the mean time.

ive found better friends in these places than ive ever had IRL. well maybe not better friends but definitely way more based and intune with reality so we can have non virtue signal conversations

I brutally relate, I've always been the butt of the joke, whenever I hang out with normies. I was so delusional to think that they saw me as anything more than entertainment. I officially cut off all contact with normies in 11th grade.

I'm very awkward in person and usually try to keep professional relationships at work. Some people really don't get a clue and keep saying "hi" to me. I know they're trying to be nice, but what's the point? They're just doing it for themselves, and I'm supposed to play along, make them feel good.

I don't bother with "friends" because they all act the same. They'll make fun of my height, weight, behavior or non-chad traits I have. The guys usually act like I'm a school shooter and give each other side-eye if I ask them for a knife or something (work-related). Meanwhile, those who actually use drugs and talk about it AT WORK are perfectly fine. "I smoked a joint, lol I'm so nasty", one girl said on a break the other day. Do you think she is even being suspected? Nope.

The LGBT "friends" I've been around would always end up feeling personally interested in me: lesbian women would like the fact that they can get a power fantasy out of me, trans like me because I look sad and they can think "oh, look at him! He's sooo sad he can't be like us". Gays are usually talking to me only if they're hoping for sex down the line.

I brutally relate, I've always been the butt of the joke, whenever I hang out with normies. I was so delusional to think that they saw me as anything more than entertainment. I officially cut off all contact with normies in 11th grade.
Did you jester to make them laugh. Or act autistic in a way?