Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My social anxiety is so bad I get socialmogged by rice nerdcels

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
When I had a job, my social anxiety was so bad that I can't talk to anyone, not even my 5'5 rice nerdcel co workers. It was a struggle to start a talk, even for something simple like a asking about SVN/Git branch.

I had to set deadlines for myself. "talk to X at 2:00PM to ask about the svn branch", and I usually delay the deadline by hour after hour.

When it's lunch time, and everyone is going out I just stare at my phone and quietly board the elevator.

When I had a job, my social anxiety was so bad that I can't talk to anyone, not even my 5'5 rice nerdcel co workers. It was a struggle to start a talk, even for something simple like a asking about SVN/Git branch.

I had to set deadlines for myself. "talk to X at 2:00PM to ask about the svn branch", and I usually delay the deadline by hour after hour.

When it's lunch time, and everyone is going out I just stare at my phone and quietly board the elevator.
That sounds so depressing.

working part-time in a supermarket, especially later at the till, is the remedy par excellence

But totally get you mate :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Do it more spontaneously and even if people hate you, still go there and annoy them.

All very valid trucel traits brocel :feelsbadman: sorry man , i know what’s it’s like … i was hospitalized for like 2 months 3 years ago in a psych ward because i constantly had violent panic attacks and at the time i thought that i was actually dying , it reached a point where i couldn’t walk anymore or breathe. Normies well never understand what it’s like to have REAL anxiety , not like the «i have anxiety everyone today teehe! » that they talk about on social media like a bunch of narcissistic retards just for attention and sympathy.

Last edited:
You have to develop stronger skin somehow.

There are certain ways to mentally train yourself to not give a damn what other people think, especially if they are normis

Everything can be trained, including resistance to social pressure.

I speak from experience

You have to develop stronger skin somehow.

There are certain ways to mentally train yourself to not give a damn what other people think, especially if they are normis

Everything can be trained, including resistance to social pressure.

I speak from experience
I have not much inhibition when behaving in situations where it doesn't matter (e.g. Public), public speaking etc. I stim on the transportation without a care; I even scream outside my window against the malicious neighbor.

However when it matters, e.g. co workers or friends, that is where it gets tricky.

I'm trying to solve a similar thing rn

If you want a desire to connect with other and talk with no end then phenibut and lyrica works kind of

But if you just want to relax around people which is what I want, then it seems like a strong benzo might be a better choice. I haven't tried them yet.

Another thing is voice. When my voice sounds better it is way easier for me to initiate conversation. On days where my voice sounds like shit it is way harder.

I have not much inhibition when behaving in situations where it doesn't matter (e.g. Public), public speaking etc. I stim on the transportation without a care; I even scream outside my window against the malicious neighbor.

However when it matters, e.g. co workers or friends, that is where it gets tricky.
In that case I think lyrica and phenibut are exactly what you want. For me it's the other way round. Public places where I don't interact with others are the worst

All very valid trucel traits brocel :feelsbadman: sorry man , i know what’s it’s like … i was hospitalized for like 2 months 3 years ago in a psych ward because i constantly had violent panic attacks and at the time i thought that i was actually dying , it reached a point where i couldn’t walk anymore or breathe. Normies well never understand what it’s like to have REAL anxiety , not like the «i have anxiety everyone today teehe! » that they talk about on social media like a bunch of narcissistic retards just for attention and sympathy.

Despite this i managed to pull off 7 years of being a wagie