Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How bad is your social anxiety?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Major
★★
I can't leave the house without a mask and hoodie at this point. And I try my best to not go outside, during the day, I only leave the house for night walks or to get coffee From the gas station. How do some of you here not have my level of social anxiety, after being called ugly your whole life?

A lot of of you also seem to have no anxiety at all. Are some people just prone to extreme social anxiety? As In did I inherit some crap gene where my anxiety gets worse each time someone makes fun of my subhuman face?(Sensitive to critisism)

I only feel comfortable walking outside at night. If I have to walk during the daytime, I'll wear a hoodie. Also, whenever I see a foid or a group of chads walking towards me, I divert my path.

I only feel comfortable walking outside at night. If I have to walk during the daytime, I'll wear a hoodie. Also, whenever I see a foid or a group of chads walking towards me, I divert my path.
mogs me. No mask. The problem is I attract more attention to myself, but I simply can't help it.

I can't leave the house without a mask and hoodie at this point. And I try my best to not go outside, during the day, I only leave the house for night walks or to get coffee From the gas station. How do some of you here not have my level of social anxiety, after being called ugly your whole life?

A lot of of you also seem to have no anxiety at all. Are some people just prone to extreme social anxiety? As In did I inherit some crap gene where my anxiety gets worse each time someone makes fun of my subhuman face?(Sensitive to critisism)
dnr but mine is very low. im very unhinged and autistic and will say it's over or some other bp shit in public while recording.

I feel totally oblivious to what people do around me at times. I don't like hearing loud noises or receiving obstructive stimuli to my senses so I learned to dull out the extraneous details from my surroundings I don't think it's important to have any idea for knowing or being aware of. This includes conversations and people talking in general for the most part. I can't stand talking to normies and holes for any longer than necessary. If I absolutely have to, I'll make it as brief and straightforward to the point as the possible. When I don't have my full mask in public I default to a glare as my typical expression to look as unfriendly as possible and get people to fuck off.

Last edited:

As I've gotten older I had to develop some strong rhinoceros skin even though I am red meat tender on the inside the world has a way of toughening you up a bit but in all reality I don't go out of my way to socialize with people anymore I go to work and I'll run errands and go to the doctors or get my teeth cleaned or whatever and the stuff I need to be taken care of I'm done with I go home and I am on the computer or I'm exercising or I'm laying down reading books it's whatever do whatever you want you're still an outcast I just learned how to embrace being an outcast I wish I didn't have to see another person ever again I wish I could live in a cabin in the wilderness away from society

I can't do casual talk. I can't make eye contact. And casual talk with foids is like jumping in a volcano for me and I've never done it in my life.

Going to stores and buying stuff is also torture.

I only interact with people in public when absolutely necessary like stores and restaurants. Every social interaction is extremely painful and I stutter and have an awkward nervous smile. For some reason though I’m more nervous on phone calls than I am in person.

I only interact with people in public when absolutely necessary like stores and restaurants. Every social interaction is extremely painful and I stutter and have an awkward nervous smile. For some reason though I’m more nervous on phone calls than I am in person.
Strange, I can talk to people fine on phone calls.

I order almost everything online. If I lived in America, specially NYC, I could blend in easily by wearing a mask and hoodie lol.

I don't think I have any anxiety.

I hate being around people because I'm ugly, hate noise, and generally hate everyone. I'm reticent dealing with people only because the law is biased against a low value white male like myself.

But, I'm not afraid.

The other day I was filling up my car and some guy rode his bike in-between the pumps to laugh at me up close as he whizzed by. I was just standing still tanking gas

i been called ugly a lot and it caused me to not wanna say much. i fear of saying anything cuz i’ll be judged

I want to wear a mask but it'll just attract more attention

Just go oUtsIdE bro , and InsERt yourself :feelskek: .

Meanwhile some Man " #669111 just goes back home to his Single Room Apartment from Work . to Repeat the Process the Next Day and has Barely Any Time

And some Overwheight Woman " gets Sex on Delivery While Staying Inside all Day .

Got it? , Normies are Hyporcits and Gaslighters . You go Outside if you got People to interact with genuinly or have Money to Waste / Do Necessitys .

No Going outside for your Height and Face btw :feelskek:

@comradespiderman29 @Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Rotter @Friezacel @Swagpilled @OutcompetedByRoomba @Retardinator @Lebensmüder @Skoga @nice_try @Hoppipolla @HOBO @Acorn @Simba

I only go outside for groceries, to visit mom and appointments for neetbuxx
Other than that there's no reason to be outside
Whenever I'm outside I don't look at other people at all, just mind your own business
Anxiety is just in your head. Stop paying attention to other people and their looks
Just be low inhib when going outside theory
It's funny, I'm more low inhib irl than I am online

Do any of you lock yourself in your room and lower the shutters in total darkness? The light and open windows bother me

Whenever I'm outside I don't look at other people at all, just mind your own business
Anxiety is just in your head. Stop paying attention to other people and their looks
based

Do any of you lock yourself in your room and lower the shutters in total darkness? The light and open windows bother me
Yeah but for me its mainly because of photophobia and light making my monitors harder to read

It used to be quite bad, but now I feel more angry than anything, when I have to go outside around normfags

Mine was at its worst in school. Ever since then it has gotten better over time. Not sure why.

To some degree, I went through all the horrible scenarios I was afraid of often enough until they stopped being so scary. Seems like my feelings in that regard slowly froze solid. I remember being young and more careless & emotional and how I learned to always be ready for the worst over my school life. Don't express yourself, don't say what you really think or feel, it's only gonna get you unfriendly reactions because others don't think or feel the same way. Don't trust others to be kind to you. Expect the worst in any situation, always be ready for things to go badly.

In addition, there was an internal part of me that got used to the stress. You take your first driving lessons and it's overwhelming and you sweat like a pig. But by the time you get your own car, you no longer care. Sometimes social interactions are the same to me now. I'm not good at them, but the panic has passed and whatever is left of it is buried deep down inside of me to the point that I can barely notice it consciously.

But there were long periods of time where I would remain completely socially isolated for months. I would often remain awake till the sun came back up, go to the grocery store right when it opened and stuff my face with food. And then fall asleep right after I got back home. Sleep through the day and wake back up when the sun was about to go back down. Basically like a vampire :feelskek:

Last edited:
How? How is that possible when you have been mocked for your looks all your life? Like, I said there's probably a genetic factor to it as well.

would often remain awake till the sun came back up, go to the grocery store right when it opened and stuff my face with food. And then fall asleep right after I got back home. Sleep through the day and wake back up when the sun was about to go back down. Basically like a vampire :feelskek:
That's practically, how I live now. I only go out for night drives and to get coffee from the gas station.

Yeah, I do that as well, don't know why. Just make sure, to get 10k iu of vitamin d and 100 mcg of k2 watch Dr Eric berg. And look at the sky where for 2-5 minutes daily for sleep in the morning right after getting up.

I feel like mine isn‘t as bad. What is, however, is my social battery.

Whenever I‘m at some kind of family event or something similar, I enjoy my time there for a bit but as time goes by, I start wishing I never went there and just stayed at home, laying in bed.

My fun level fades away and the thought of having to spend time and effort to get back home makes me mentally exhausted.

I feel like mine isn‘t as bad. What is, however, is my social battery.

Whenever I‘m at some kind of family event or something similar, I enjoy my time there for a bit but as time goes by, I start wishing I never went there and just stayed at home, laying in bed.

My fun level fades away and the thought of having to spend time and effort to get back home makes me mentally exhausted.
I wish I didn't have this bullshit.

Meanwhile some Man " #669111 just goes back home to his Single Room Apartment from Work . to Repeat the Process the Next Day and has Barely Any Time

And some Overwheight Woman " gets Sex on Delivery While Staying Inside all Day .

Got it? , Normies are Hyporcits and Gaslighters . You go Outside if you got People to interact with genuinly or have Money to Waste / Do Necessitys .

@comradespiderman29 @Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Rotter @Friezacel @Swagpilled @OutcompetedByRoomba @Retardinator @Lebensmüder @Skoga @nice_try @Hoppipolla @HOBO @Acorn @Simba
I have extreme social anxiety, i leave my house only when i must. Anything bigger than going to a store dreads me. Its hard to explain to someone who doesn't suffers from it. Talking to a stranger its as scary as fighting with rabid dogs.

I have extreme social anxiety, i leave my house only when i must. Anything bigger than going to a store dreads me. Its hard to explain to someone who doesn't suffers from it. Talking to a stranger its as scary as fighting with rabid dogs.
Exactly. I can barely go to the store nowadays. Fuck this shit.

I'd bet that everyone here has some form of social anxiety. I sure as shit do. I don't like being outside, obviously there are pretty women everywhere and chads too, however that is not comes that that one can choose. Spending time in society is a must if you want to survive in the urban hellscape.

I'll give you just some examples: recently when I went shopping I did my whole routine of "hello", "card payment please" etc. and at the end I said "I wish you a good last day of work" (it was Friday and the cashiers here work on Saturday too). Recently though when a cop stopped me for crossing while the light was red, I was visibly shivering. Thank God that I wasn't the only one because the other dude did most of the talking, I just sat there and gave the cop my ID and told him where I live.

No INCEL likes people, that's why I have adapted to being an /out/-cel (outdoors board of 4chan). If you hike in remote places your chances of meeting people are minimal, if they greet you you can just not respond (keep in mind that that's the worst case)... because that's how the outdoors work.

I think the only way for us truecels to get over it, is by just facing reality and no longer care about approval of others. The thing I hate the most is to see how normies feel superior to me. You can see it in their body language, their smirk and mostly their eyes. I knew that it was completely over about one year ago, yet it still hurts to see that.

How? How is that possible when you have been mocked for your looks all your life? Like, I said there's probably a genetic factor to it as well.
I'm just low inhib like that. I don't care about other peoples opinion of me

Foids are privileged but simps deny it & resort to mental gymnastics.

Foids are privileged but simps deny it & resort to mental gymnastics.
That Working Guy Just gets rejected at best If He tried , and that woman can Be a Lazy fuck and still gets sucess .

Going outside dosnt mean Shit , If you really crave it Take a Walk , otherwise bläst your Windows Open and Drink Vitamin C / Orange Juice / Eat Oranges ( their a good Fruit btw :feelskek: )