Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My sister's BPD saga continues

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
She punched me multiple times and I've had enough of this bullshit. She's threatening to commit suicide if I won't drop my charges against her

Assuming you're an adult, move far away.

She punched me multiple times and I've had enough of this bullshit. She's threatening to commit suicide if I won't drop my charges against her
my sister also has bpd, she started screaming to my mother that i am a psychhotic incel woman hater, simply cause i didnt want to watch a tiktok with her.
she has also punched me before, and made up lies about me, that i am a creep, i don't want to go into detail, but shes made up lies about me and managed to convince herself it's reality.

lmaoo, didn't even read entire thread, she has also threatened suicide, cause she started calling me incel a loser, i have no one in my life etc, then i called her a whore and she threatened suicide, actually unhinged. she's luring, seems normal, then randomly splits, it's living hell.

keep us posted brocel, i will savor her demise :feelsYall:

FML my bad internet connection made me post the thread twice. Oh well.

Assuming you're an adult, move far away.
I'm in a weird family situation so its not possible at the moment. She's currently in psychiatric ward so for now its all good. My mom keeps coddling her even after my sister strangled my mom and threatened her with a knife, as for me my empathy has gone out.

my sister also has bpd, she started screaming to my mother that i am a psychhotic incel woman hater, simply cause i didnt want to watch a tiktok with her.
she has also punched me before, and made up lies about me, that i am a creep, i don't want to go into detail, but shes made up lies about me and managed to convince herself it's reality.
Yeah my sister believes in insane lies too. Somehow they manage to believe even their own lies. Tbh it might be a good course of action to press charges against her, these people need to face the consequences of their actions.

lmaoo, didn't even read entire thread, she has also threatened suicide, cause she started calling me incel a loser, i have no one in my life etc, then i called her a whore and she threatened suicide, actually unhinged. she's luring, seems normal, then randomly splits, it's living hell.
Yeah they are completely unhinged people. I've never seen anyone as selfish as my sister, it truly is a living hell. I genuinely hate cluster B people.

Anytime my sister doesn't get what she wants, which could be attention, pity, whatever, she'll threaten to commit suicide. So fucking petulant, selfish and immoral.

Cluster Bs are the worst people in the world, and our society is only encouraging their growth and behavior. Clown World.

keep us posted brocel, i will savor her demise :feelsYall:
On Thursday I'll go to the police station. I have a picture of my sister threatening my mother with a knife too, so there's some direct evidence of her unhinged behavior. I'll definitely update on Thursday then.

I'm in a weird family situation so its not possible at the moment. She's currently in psychiatric ward so for now its all good. My mom keeps coddling her even after my sister strangled my mom and threatened her with a knife, as for me my empathy has gone out.

Yeah my sister believes in insane lies too. Somehow they manage to believe even their own lies. Tbh it might be a good course of action to press charges against her, these people need to face the consequences of their actions.

Yeah they are completely unhinged people. I've never seen anyone as selfish as my sister, it truly is a living hell. I genuinely hate cluster B people.

Anytime my sister doesn't get what she wants, which could be attention, pity, whatever, she'll threaten to commit suicide. So fucking petulant, selfish and immoral.
i agree, it's like their gods chosen people, they use and abuse us, and the millisecond they face resistance they go crazy, they're quite litteraly little hamsters in a wheel, gasping for more power, and when you turn these power crazy people down they go fucking insane.

Call her bluff. I have BPD myself, I fucking hate BPD foids, my BPD just makes my already bad anger issues even worse, it makes foids so much worse to be around

my best advice is to not show any friendliness even when she seems normal, the second you try to be kind to them you'll get pulled back in, my only advice is to treat them with respect as you'd want, watch movies when appropriate, but never engage in their things, and whenever they argument about something like "kill all men" for the LOVE of god, shut up, and be happy. You can communicate in a way thats very submissive unfortunately. But it will be bearable.

Cluster Bs are the worst people in the world, and our society is only encouraging their growth and behavior. Clown World.
Social media is definitely making people more attention hungry. Even preteens are ready to make fucked up tiktoks of stealing cars just to get some fame and attention. The world is bass ackwards

i agree, it's like their gods chosen people, they use and abuse us, and the millisecond they face resistance they go crazy, they're quite litteraly little hamsters in a wheel, gasping for more power, and when you turn these power crazy people down they go fucking insane.
100% agreed. My sister will go to almost any length to just get some pity and attention. I think she regresses and turns into an adult child, one time she literally took the dog's water bowl and poured on top of her head. Histrionic hysteric whore. I can't take this shit anymore so I'll get her as many charges as I can

Call her bluff. I have BPD myself, I fucking hate BPD foids, my BPD just makes my already bad anger issues even worse, it makes foids so much worse to be around
She has threatened to commit suicide hundreds of times now so she has already shown her cards, its all a bluff, a weird power play to get out of situations she doesn't like.

Tbh BPD is treatable, look into meditation. My sister just lives in denial about her diagnosis because there's a stigma around it.

Social media is definitely making people more attention hungry. Even preteens are ready to make fucked up tiktoks of stealing cars just to get some fame and attention. The world is bass ackwards

100% agreed. My sister will go to almost any length to just get some pity and attention. I think she regresses and turns into an adult child, one time she literally took the dog's water bowl and poured on top of her head. Histrionic hysteric whore. I can't take this shit anymore so I'll get her as many charges as I can
wow man, i can say, your situation seems fucked, atleast my sister calls my mom a whore occationally, the trick with my sister is she's completely normal and can go crazy, today she pointed a knife litteraly 2 cm from my brothers neck as a "joke", your situation sounds worse however. Goodluck man.

wow man, i can say, your situation seems fucked, atleast my sister calls my mom a whore occationally, the trick with my sister is she's completely normal and can go crazy, today she pointed a knife litteraly 2 cm from my brothers neck as a "joke", your situation sounds worse however. Goodluck man.
Yeah they seem to go crazy at a drop of a hat. Ofc I see the signs of it happening before it happens, because she always starts to demand attention and pity before it. You can just tell by their body language that they are having a bad day, and when they have a bad day, you're about to have one too.

I'd press charges for her pointing a knife at someone as a joke. No empathy for these people, not anymore. The entitlement is so disgusting.

my sister is probably not a BPD but she is the crazy and not like the other girls gamer girl type which can get very annoying cause she only plays dumb shit games like overwatch, rocket league and osu