Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My sister was sayin that there are some foids (in her college) who are plain looking and r basically invisible to men n hv never dated. Is she lyin?

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
So I was talking with.y sister about day to day things. We have a very superficial realtionship so I usually don't talk deep stuff with her much less about blackpill

Anyhoo she made a joke about some lonely women and I said "jokingly"- haha whatever it's impossible for loser women to not hv a bf considering that u have one

And she laughed for a bit but then said that there are some women in her college who r very socially awkward and have very plain forgettable faces. They usually are in stem classes and hv never dated and boys usually ignore them. How they keep to themselves

Is she lying to me? Why would she lie to me?

So I was talking with.y sister about day to day things. We have a very superficial realtionship so I usually don't talk deep stuff with her much less about blackpill

Anyhoo she made a joke about some lonely women and I said "jokingly"- haha whatever it's impossible for loser women to not hv a bf considering that u have one

And she laughed for a bit but then said that there are some women in her college who r very socially awkward and have very plain forgettable faces. They usually are in stem classes and hv never dated and boys usually ignore them. How they keep to themselves

instead of listening to shitty anecdotes from your retarded sister, how about you open a book, go on libgen.is or simply click THE FUCKICING BUTTON SAYING "WIKI" ON TOP OF THE PAGE AND READ THAT SHIT NIGGA WTF STOP ASKING RETARDED SHIT THATS BEEN ASNWERED 1 MILLION TIMES RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

srs.

im sorry.
But you have been here for over a year and you still wonder if you can trust a womans word on dating? liek come on brother

im sorry.
But you have been here for over a year and you still wonder if you can trust a womans word on dating? liek come on brother

Lol at believing that toilets have not dated anyone
This is the same as saying femcels are inkwells

Do you srs think these plain looking chicks dont get horny? they just idle at home, watch netflix and study?
do you think these girls dont get dick?
are you out of your mind nigga?

instead of listening to shitty anecdotes from your retarded sister, how about you open a book, go on libgen.is or simply click THE FUCKICING BUTTON SAYING "WIKI" ON TOP OF THE PAGE AND READ THAT SHIT NIGGA WTF STOP ASKING RETARDED SHIT THATS BEEN ASNWERED 1 MILLION TIMES RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

srs.
BASED AS FUCK!!!! :yes: :yes:

its literally the opposite, the ugly chicks HAVE MORE PARTNERS, MOOOOORE

they are probably shy or something then they wait for chad to make a move that is what I noticed with femcels

BASED AS FUCK!!!! :yes: :yes:
bro, i cant cope with this, like does anyone here even read the data anymore? Like ppl literally dont even know what "juggernaut law" means anymore. This is the fall of carthage

they are probably shy or something then they wait for chad to make a move that is what I noticed with femcels
and Ironically the advice given to incels they should do it themselves as it would actually work :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

tfw sperm is worthless due to supply and demand :feelsUgh::feelswhat:
yes high iq, you can basically reconstruct the entire blackpill from just that alone, market dynamics, supply-demand, gender ratios etc...
its like having a RAID system set up, you could nuke 75% of the blackpill, debunk half the studies -> it would still hold up.

bro, i cant cope with this, like does anyone here even read the data anymore? Like ppl literally dont even know what "juggernaut law" means anymore. This is the fall of carthage
yes there should be a required IQ test before joining this site, INCLUDING PEOPLE WHO HAVE JOINED BEFORE!!!! this will cover a wide range of incel topics such as the the aforementioned juggernaut law, and other BP shit like race ooffy doofy and mental pills :bigbrain:

srs.
well it's not like there are better discussions happening here

Anyways I just wanted some Copium i guess

yes there should be a required IQ test before joining this site, INCLUDING PEOPLE WHO HAVE JOINED BEFORE!!!! this will cover a wide range of incel topics such as the the aforementioned juggernaut law, and other BP shit like race ooffy doofy and mental pills :bigbrain:
I have an iq of 130

you have to now put this through an interpreter TO BEGIN TO MAKE SENSE OF HER WORDS IN REALITY

WHAT SHE IS ACTUALLY SAYING IS THESE "PLAIN" WOMEN ARE INVISIBLE TO CHAD AND THE TOP 20% OF MEN THAT YOUR SISTER IS SHOOTING FOR.

YOUR SISTER DOES NOT SEE 75% OF MEN AROUND HER THAT EXIST THAT SHE DOES NOT FIND ATTRACTIVE, THESE MEN DONT EXIST IN HER WORLD, SO WHEN SHE SPEAKS THESE MEN DONT COUNT AND ARE NOT INCLUDED WHEN SHE IS SPEAKING ABOUT MEN IN GENERAL.

IN HER WORLD AND VOCABULARY THERE EXISTS DIFFERENT DEFINITIONS FOR COMMON WORDS:
MEN = TOP 20% OF MEN ONLY

NOW IT WILL BEGIN TO MAKE SENSE

yes high iq, you can basically reconstruct the entire blackpill from just that alone, market dynamics, supply-demand, gender ratios etc...
its like having a RAID system set up, you could nuke 75% of the blackpill, debunk half the studies -> it would still hold up.
sadly i discovered that shit on my own when i realized a women makes only around 400 eggs in her lifetime wheras men produce 70 million sperm A DAY!!! this fact alone basically confirms that women would only go for the best of the best and are keen to reject since theirs always an abdunace, while men would fight to the death for even the most ugly foid since theirs a limited number of eggs to go around

you have to now put this through an interpreter TO BEGIN TO MAKE SENSE OF HER WORDS IN REALITY

WHAT SHE IS ACTUALLY SAYING IS THESE "PLAIN" WOMEN ARE INVISIBLE TO CHAD AND THE TOP 20% OF MEN THAT YOUR SISTER IS SHOOTING FOR.

YOUR SISTER DOES NOT SEE 75% OF MEN AROUND HER THAT EXIST THAT SHE DOES NOT FIND ATTRACTIVE, THESE MEN DONT EXIST IN HER WORLD, SO WHEN SHE SPEAKS THESE MEN DONT COUNT AND ARE NOT INCLUDED WHEN SHE IS SPEAKING ABOUT MEN IN GENERAL.

IN HER WORLD AND VOCABULARY THERE EXISTS DIFFERENT DEFINITIONS FOR COMMON WORDS:
MEN = TOP 20% OF MEN ONLY

NOW IT WILL BEGIN TO MAKE SENSE
Yeah I guess. But it's sad how foids would rather live their lives in loneliness/working meaningless corporate then date their fucking looksmatch

If a foid's not lying, check her pulse.

Volcel because too shy to ask a chadlite or chad out by herself pill strikes again. Women don't even need any social skills but yet they still rather cry on the internet for being "lonely". I hate "femcels" there are so many of them on local imageboard unless they are trolls.

I have an iq of 130
and yet you still ask retarded af questions nigga :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
there is literally treads in must read (which you clearly have not read) called "womens brain structure resembels that of pathological liars"

sadly i discovered that shit on my own when i realized a women makes only around 400 eggs in her lifetime wheras men produce 70 million sperm A DAY!!! this fact alone basically confirms that women would only go for the best of the best and are keen to reject since theirs always an abdunace, while men would fight to the death for even the most ugly foid since theirs a limited number of eggs to go around
dams they have such low number of eggs still modern foids aren't having kids at 25-26

Lol if I was a woman with such a small asset the first thing I would do once I turn 20 is settle then and pop out a few kids. Career can always come later

dams they have such low number of eggs still modern foids aren't having kids at 25-26

Lol if I was a woman with such a small asset the first thing I would do once I turn 20 is settle then and pop out a few kids. Career can always come later
nigga foids should be getting pregnant at 14-18 MINIMUM! to prevent the increasingly high chances of autism and PARAPHILLIAS!! ( YES YOUR FOOT FETISH IS CAUSED BY YOUR MOTHER NOT HAVING A BABY EARLY!!)

is say 18 but it can be up to 20

Yeah I guess. But it's sad how foids would rather live their lives in loneliness/working meaningless corporate then date their fucking looksmatch
ergo their stupid and we get to where we are

but remember its mens fault bro

Twfnmnt9j4351 1

technically a foid can carry a baby until 35 but at that point her eggs are so low quality you are almost guaranteed to have autistic children

well it's not like there are better discussions happening here

Anyways I just wanted some Copium i guess
you could have gone on a journey of wonder and mysticism, maybe trawled libgen.is, z-lib.rs or some other repository of scientific data for information about your question. I linked threads with studies in this thread that show that contrary to your sisters claims, ugly/plain looking women demonstrably have more partners than their better looking peers. This is public knowledge, you could have acquired that knowledge, built on it, made a case idk. Maybe acquired some photos of these plain looking girls.

Yes, you could have gone to their social media and made case reports on each one of them. Are they posting party pics? Is your sister lying about these girls? How do they present themselves on social media? There is so much to explore...

They are reserved for the nerd chads

yes, but they could install tinder and get 8000 matches in a second.

you could have gone on a journey of wonder and mysticism, maybe trawled libgen.is, z-lib.rs or some other repository of scientific data for information about your question. I linked threads with studies in this thread that show that contrary to your sisters claims, ugly/plain looking women demonstrably have more partners than their better looking peers. This is public knowledge, you could have acquired that u knowledge, built on it, made a case idk. Maybe acquired some photos of these plain looking girls.

Yes, you could have gone to their social media and made case reports on each one of them. Are they posting party pics? Is your sister lying about these girls? How do they present themselves on social media? There is so much to explore...
u could have done the same instead of writing paragraphs here tho :forcedsmile:

Which country you from

Hahaha! @GeckoBus is going off on this dumbass.

• Women's depression and loneliness are at best self-inflicted, at worst a means of getting attention. It is generally argued that women suffer less than men, as they live life on 'easy mode'

Yes, that's what I am saying and they also have some nerd qualities like playing vidya or watching anime etc
vidya and animu are mainstream now! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS 'NERDY' HOOBBBIES ANYMORE !

technically a foid can carry a baby until 35 but at that point her eggs are so low quality you are almost guaranteed to have autistic children
Is that actually true? Some fag on twitter was claiming some shit like if a foid's first pregnancy is before 30, she can even have kids till 40 without risks. Idk, what to believe.

Those women may not be “dating” and may never have “dated” but they have hundreds of options for intimacy from normie-tier and above men, and probably have slept with men before. At the current stage of hypergamy (even worse than say 5 years ago) there are hookups and “situationships” which is a nice way of saying fwb, its easy for women yo claim they are “single” or “not dating” while still partaking in the consequence-free and abundant intimacy that is available to them

For a more accurate picture you can ask her how many of them are virgins. Most of them probably have had sex with random MTN+ guys at parties. The sad thing is that in their 90% male stem classes, probably half those guys would be elated to talk to those girls, let alone date them. But those girls would rather sleep around with chads.

They may be unhappy, hell maybe even “lonely” in the sense that they do not have a partner to come home to or to text throughout the day, but they CHOSE this for themselves and they CONTINUE to choose this. At any moment they can say hi back to one of the 5 guys per day who tries to initiate contact with them. We did not choose inceldom or loneliness, and we do not continue to choose it.

Is that actually true? Some fag on twitter was claiming some shit like if a foid's first pregnancy is before 30, she can even have kids till 40 without risks. Idk, what to believe.
well with modern medicine they can. But doesn't mean they should. Older women usually have kids with higher risk for psychopathy, autism, down syndrome etc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back