Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My sister was sayin that there are some foids (in her college) who are plain looking and r basically invisible to men n hv never dated. Is she lyin?

Those women may not be “dating” and may never have “dated” but they have hundreds of options for intimacy from normie-tier and above men, and probably have slept with men before. At the current stage of hypergamy (even worse than say 5 years ago) there are hookups and “situationships” which is a nice way of saying fwb, its easy for women yo claim they are “single” or “not dating” while still partaking in the consequence-free and abundant intimacy that is available to them

For a more accurate picture you can ask her how many of them are virgins. Most of them probably have had sex with random MTN+ guys at parties. The sad thing is that in their 90% male stem classes, probably half those guys would be elated to talk to those girls, let alone date them. But those girls would rather sleep around with chads.

They may be unhappy, hell maybe even “lonely” in the sense that they do not have a partner to come home to or to text throughout the day, but they CHOSE this for themselves and they CONTINUE to choose this. At any moment they can say hi back to one of the 5 guys per day who tries to initiate contact with them. We did not choose inceldom or loneliness, and we do not continue to choose it.
:feelsUgh::feelstastyman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

School? It's totally possible. Most guys haven't realized they're incels yet and are dreaming about stacies and oneites. I remember many plain girls, who I myself considered invisible in HS. My 17 years old self, would NEVER consider dating a fat girl, for instance.

Those women may not be “dating” and may never have “dated” but they have hundreds of options for intimacy from normie-tier and above men, and probably have slept with men before. At the current stage of hypergamy (even worse than say 5 years ago) there are hookups and “situationships” which is a nice way of saying fwb, its easy for women yo claim they are “single” or “not dating” while still partaking in the consequence-free and abundant intimacy that is available to them

For a more accurate picture you can ask her how many of them are virgins. Most of them probably have had sex with random MTN+ guys at parties. The sad thing is that in their 90% male stem classes, probably half those guys would be elated to talk to those girls, let alone date them. But those girls would rather sleep around with chads.

They may be unhappy, hell maybe even “lonely” in the sense that they do not have a partner to come home to or to text throughout the day, but they CHOSE this for themselves and they CONTINUE to choose this. At any moment they can say hi back to one of the 5 guys per day who tries to initiate contact with them. We did not choose inceldom or loneliness, and we do not continue to choose it.
YES

This is the real suifuel

This is what is totally missing from the analysis THESE WOMEN ARE CHOOSING TO BE SINGLE AND HOLDING OUT FOR CHAD

In these stem classes FUCKING 90% OF THE GUYS THERE ARE INCELS, and from stories I have heard are crawling over any women on their course at every opportunity, but they get flat out ignored even by BANG AVERAGE WOMEN WHO AGAIN ARE HOLDING OUT FOR CHAD TOP 20%.

Its crazy the halo women get, EVEN WHEN THEY CHOOSE TO BE SINGLE BY ELIMINATING 80% OF MEN FROM DATING THEM, THEY STILL THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND THE SYMPATHY FOR BEING "ALONE".

YOU CANT BE ALONE LOVE, IF YOU CHOSE TO BE ALONE, YOU ARE UNIRONICALLY BEING ANTI SOCIAL BY CHOICE

If they don't do any sort of online dating and are really fugly then it's possible. However if they went over to online dating they'd be getting dicked down daily so no, they're not invisible. They just choose to be invisible.

bro, i cant cope with this, like does anyone here even read the data anymore? Like ppl literally dont even know what "juggernaut law" means anymore. This is the fall of carthage
ROFL @ Carthage

dams they have such low number of eggs still modern foids aren't having kids at 25-26

Lol if I was a woman with such a small asset the first thing I would do once I turn 20 is settle then and pop out a few kids. Career can always come later
Why would a woman clean the butthole of some half-black kid when she can spend all her 20s having fun?

As always they are Chad only

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back