Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [MULTIPLE STUDIES] Juggernaut law confirmed. Ugly women are more likely to be married and have more sex partners.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
23,504
Online
254d 13h 28m
A study here shows that very unattractive women are more likely to be married by age 29 than unattractive or average women. Also, another study shows unattractive men were less likely to find a marriage partner than other men whereas this wasn't the case for unattractive women.

In the study "Handsome Wants as Handsome Does: Physical Attractiveness and Gender Differences in Revealed Sexual Preferences", they found that ugly men are much less likely to have sexual experience whereas ugly women were only a little less likely. Nonetheless, 76% of ugly men and 81% of ugly women reported sexual experience. Of all those who are sexually experienced, ugly women had on average, 6.03 partners compared to 5.69 partners, 5.59 partners and 5.14 partners for average, attractive and very attractive women, respectively. On the other hand, ugly men had on average, 6.01 partners compared to 6.97 partners, 7.23 partners and 9.92 partners for average men, attractive men and very attractive men, respectively.

When it proportion of partnerships in which sex occurred in the first week, this occurred for only 21% of ugly men's partnerships, compared to 24%, 23% and 29% of average, attractive and very attractive men's partnerships, respectively. On the other hand, sex happened in the first week in 19% of ugly women's partnerships, compared to 15%, 13% and 10% of average, attractive, and very attractive women's partnerships, respectively. Among ugly women, 47% of their partnerships are exclusive dating, compared to 51% for average women and 56% for both attractive and very attractive women. Among ugly men, 51% of their partnerships are exclusive dating compared to 45%, 46% and 44% of the partnerships of average, attractive, and very attractive men. Among ugly women, 27% of their partnerships are only sex, compared to 19% of average women and 18% for both attractive and very attractive women. For ugly men, 23% of their partnerships are only sex, compared to 32% for average men, 29% for attractive men and 36% for very attractive men.

Also, overweight/obese women were much more likely be only having sex (quarter of them compared to slightly less than 1 in 5 for skinny or normal weight women). They were also much less likely to be dating exclusively (slightly less than half compared to 55% and 62% of normal weight and skinny women dating exclusively, respectively). Overweight and obese women had more sex partners. On average, skinny women had 4.72 partners, compared to 5.56 for average weight women, 6.09 for overweight women and 6.33 for obese women.

This means both the hottest women and the thinnest women had the least sex partners, were the most likely to date exclusively, were the least likely to have relationships only involving sex, and were the least likely to have sex in the first week.

Here's the results:



TL;DR

This means ugliness deters men from sexual/romantic success but not women. Ugly and fat women might be less likely to date exclusively but they still do (same with overweight or obese women). But it means they focus more on sleeping around in hookups than monogamy. Ugly and fat women get more hookups and sex and sexual partners while the opposite is true for skinny women and hot women.

@SergeantIncel pin?
 
Last edited:
wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
14,264
Online
262d 21h 6m
Women cannot lose in life.
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
23,504
Online
254d 13h 28m
Wilfred

Wilfred

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 10, 2019
Posts
459
Online
18d 22h 5m
Foids are more privileged than the Emperor of old Imperial China.
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

Glowing among us
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
10,029
Online
180d 6h 25m
wereqryan said:
Women cannot lose in life.
I refuse to pay for sex as an incel when this is a fact.
 
Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 7, 2019
Posts
5,960
Online
84d 8h 51m
It's a known fact that highly attractive women have very few partners because they know their value and they choose quality over quantity, meanwhile the Beckies are overcompensating and boosting their fragile ego by being a cum dumpster for deadbeats, criminals, rapists, etc as long as they are good looking.

I don't know why many around here still think that giga Stacies are promiscuous, spreading their pussies for every Chad on sight when in fact they probably require 6'5 family man Giga Chad who has seven digit net worth and works as plastic surgeon, chief financial officer or something.
 
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
4,142
Online
147d 9h 17m
better looking women have extremely high standards,
wheras very ugly women choose from the bottom 65% of men.
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
23,504
Online
254d 13h 28m
Saudade said:
It's a known fact that highly attractive women have very few partners because they know their value and they choose quality over quantity, meanwhile the Beckies are overcompensating and boosting their fragile ego by being a cum dumpster for deadbeats, criminals, rapists, etc as long as they are good looking.

I don't know why many around here still think that giga Stacies are promiscuous, spreading their pussies for every Chad on sight when in fact they probably require 6'5 family man Giga Chad who has seven digit net worth and works as plastic surgeon, chief financial officer or something.
I won’t be shocked if sorority girls are sluts
 
Selbsthass

Selbsthass

Lebensunwertes Leben
★★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2021
Posts
815
Online
17d 8h 34m
Saudade said:
I don't know why many around here still think that giga Stacies are promiscuous, spreading their pussies for every Chad on sight when in fact they probably require 6'5 family man Giga Chad who has seven digit net worth and works as plastic surgeon, chief financial officer or something.
Truest of truths. Gigachads and gigastacies are above the general population, those are the types of people that end up as highest paid fashion models without doing anything. Most of them are also already born in affluent families. Best examples is Dolph Lundgren's older daughter.
 
Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
2,413
Online
19d 13h 52m
Higher bodycount is not an ideal reproductive strategy for women. Having a partner of high quality is what sexual success is for women
 
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L Freudenabteilungen Lieutenant
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
4,551
Online
145d 17h 55m
It's kinda like the attractiveness of women doesn't matter at all in terms of their sexual appeal, ability to get married, and bear children. Ugly women get to pass on their ugly genes just as much as attrsctive women get to pass on their attractive genes. And yet foids complain about equality.
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
23,504
Online
254d 13h 28m
CrackingYs said:
It's kinda like the attractiveness of women doesn't matter at all in terms of their sexual appeal, ability to get married, and bear children. Ugly women get to pass on their ugly genes just as much as attrsctive women get to pass on their attractive genes. And yet foids complain about equality.
And ugly men are evolutionary failures
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
23,504
Online
254d 13h 28m
Robtical @Robtical check this out
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
15,124
Online
230d 19h 20m
Off topic but why did you get de-modded on this other blackpilled forum you were a mod on? Just wondering.
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
23,504
Online
254d 13h 28m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Off topic but why did you get de-modded on this other blackpilled forum you were a mod on? Just wondering.
I was inactive
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
15,124
Online
230d 19h 20m
Edmund_Kemper said:
I was inactive
Thanks for the information, bro. :feelsokman:
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
23,504
Online
254d 13h 28m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Thanks for the information, bro. :feelsokman:
I’m banned there. Mengelecel probably did it

Robtical @Robtical what happened?
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
8,032
Online
58d 2h 24m
wereqryan said:
Women cannot lose in life.
hole is more precious than a pole.
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
30,986
Online
423d 17h 47m
I can't believe the numbers from this study. I bet the ugly men lie to make their number look bigger, and the foids lie to make their number look lower. It's also saying gigachads only have 10 sex partners on average, these days they can get 10 sex partners in a week with tinder and social media. I think this study is out dated.
Edmund_Kemper said:
I’m banned there. Mengelecel probably did it

Robtical @Robtical what happened?
I can mod you again if you start being active.
 
Deleted member 31361

Deleted member 31361

Reported
-
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
1,068
Online
8d 9h 16m
What else is new?
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
23,504
Online
254d 13h 28m
Robtical said:
I can't believe the numbers from this study. I bet the ugly men lie to make their number look bigger, and the foids lie to make their number look lower. It's also saying gigachads only have 10 sex partners on average, these days they can get 10 sex partners in a week with tinder and social media. I think this study is out dated.

I can mod you again if you start being active.
It just proves ugly and fat women sleep around and have relationships a lot
 
BPJ

BPJ

Officer
★★★
Joined
Jan 30, 2021
Posts
720
Online
13d 22h 25m
lords work. thank you
 
Kaisercel

Kaisercel

Officer
★★
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Posts
656
Online
11d 28m
How to have an easy life:
1) be a woman
End.
 
PPEcel

PPEcel

Triggering soycucks since 2018 :D
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Posts
25,052
Online
200d 34m
B

Buddyboyocel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 20, 2021
Posts
156
Online
1d 6h 13m
This is...most depressing. It means your only hope for a loyal wife...is unironically a Stacy. Can there be any more bad news on such a lonesome Friday night?
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
23,504
Online
254d 13h 28m
IncelWithHate

IncelWithHate

Frustrated, highinhib wizardcel
★★★★
Joined
Jul 16, 2021
Posts
838
Online
11d 3h 46m
Buddyboyocel said:
This is...most depressing. It means your only hope for a loyal wife...is unironically a Stacy. Can there be any more bad news on such a lonesome Friday night?

Not really.

Its relevant only to normies. For truecels, its not like it matters whether the woman is a Stacy or sub-5 as all options are unavailable to us.

Besides, even with a loyal wife marriage is a fool's proposition anyway. Interesting that this data confirms my own experiences/suspicions though.

  1. Women see sex as a bartering tool.
  2. Fat women are loved by all women due to their effect on the sexual/dating market. Fat women are happy to stay lazy and put in no effort while still enjoying the benefits of an ultra- gynocentric society; ie. they still get to reproduce and find husbands. Higher tiered women's value is thus artificially inflated due to the concept of relativity as they appear much more attractive simply by being of normal weight amongst the high percentage of obese women. This is the primary reason why all women support fat acceptance so adamantly. In short fat women are useful idiots/bottom feeders for healthier women. You can see this on an individual level when you see Stacies or Beckies walking around with their sub-5/fat 'friends'. The fat women are being used to bolster the looks of the former. Pretty insidious. Fat and/or ugly women are ignorant of this arrangement but ultimately don't need to care because the skewed dating market means male desperation is at outrageously high levels and thus they still enjoy a surplus of male attention.
  3. Fat/ugly women still must allow earlier sexual access for their partners, especially chad to compensate for their subpar looks. They must make this concession, as many men will not wait like they would for a Stacy.
  4. Overweight/obesity and otherwise poor lifestyle choices tend to correlate. Fat women probably possess poor impulse control in regards to sex much like they do with food.
  5. Stacies and high tier Beckies already impressive SMV has been skyrocketed to the stratosphere for reasons mentioned above. While I'm certain a great deal of these women are incredibly self-absorbed and conceited, a similar number are likely content with the validation and pick of mates available. Hence, they are less likely to be subject to the neurotic behavior that results from the cognitive dissonance of less attractive women (society telling women they are all equally attractive, compounded with desperate simps yet conversely denied the commitment of chads). Which leads to...
  6. Juggernaut law. Many men already possess lower standards/find a wider variety of women attractive as partners so will be more likely to ask out average or below-average women. The assumption is these women will be more accessible and also less likely to cheat (due to less perceived options). This is of course incorrect, and presumably attractive women will be more loyal due to two reasons - 1) They also desire chad/top 5-10% and so will be less likely to ruin such a situation. If they cannot aquire such a man, they will elect to remain single and volcel. 2) Due to the juggernaut law they actually get asked out less by the majority of men and so will be less likely to have an overinflated ego. They are probably more likely to possess good genes and/or better lifestyle habits which lends to less lowinhib behavior.
 
Last edited:
C

Cope or die

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Posts
470
Online
8d 23h 21m
Ugly foids are low hanging fruit. Same thing with fat women and now single moms. These foids and even average women get more guys trying to "shoot their shot" than attractive(7+) women.
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
23,504
Online
254d 13h 28m
Robtical said:
I can't believe the numbers from this study. I bet the ugly men lie to make their number look bigger, and the foids lie to make their number look lower. It's also saying gigachads only have 10 sex partners on average, these days they can get 10 sex partners in a week with tinder and social media. I think this study is out dated.

I can mod you again if you start being active.
is it ok if i'm unbanned but not made a mod again? (unless i'm active again). i don't plan to use the forum but i wanna be unbanned even if i'm not a mod.
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
30,986
Online
423d 17h 47m
Edmund_Kemper said:
is it ok if i'm unbanned but not made a mod again? (unless i'm active again). i don't plan to use the forum but i wanna be unbanned even if i'm not a mod.
Sure.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
12,943
Online
147d 7h 39m
Ugliest poor women breed the most, i swear everyone i saw has 3 ex husbands and 9 kids. Incel factory.
 
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
23,504
Online
254d 13h 28m
Mecoja said:
Ugliest poor women breed the most, i swear everyone i saw has 3 ex husbands and 9 kids. Incel factory.
I wonder why juggernaut law happens
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
12,943
Online
147d 7h 39m
Edmund_Kemper said:
I wonder why juggernaut law happens
Men thinking its easier to get and that she will appreciate him more, and that other men will try less to cuck him if his wife is ugly.
 
Deleted member 39288

Deleted member 39288

Self-banned
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2021
Posts
47
Online
17h 8m
wereqryan said:
Women cannot lose in life.
islam
Mecoja said:
Men thinking its easier to get and that she will appreciate him more, and that other men will try less to cuck him if his wife is ugly.

Also can be a wierd fetish.

Men generally have wider preferences than women who all want the same exact thing with few minor alterations.
 
Last edited:
E

Ehwhatever

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 7, 2021
Posts
482
Online
18d 3h 38m
I mean this is obvious. The margin isn't that wide but I guess you have to take into consideration the tendency for men to over report and women to under report sexual encounters. I wonder if this studies did that since the difference could be wider if not.
 
ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Posts
267
Online
12d 11h 20m
If ugly women get to marry as this study suggests then the question arises as to whom exactly are they getting married to? Is it chad?
 
Arthas93

Arthas93

All females are monsters.
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2018
Posts
4,131
Online
31d 17h 6m
wereqryan said:
Women cannot lose in life.
Do they need multiple "studies" to show something so obvious that can be seen with the naked eye?
Where are the multiple studies about water being wet or the sun being hot?
 
Last edited:
I respect women

I respect women

7'9" Male Feminist
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
10
Online
8h 41m
Wilfred said:
Foids are more privileged than the Emperor of old Imperial China.
This sounds so bizzare but is such an high IQ take. :feelsokman:
 
dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 5, 2020
Posts
7,697
Online
30d 19h 34m
Saudade said:
It's a known fact that highly attractive women have very few partners because they know their value and they choose quality over quantity, meanwhile the Beckies are overcompensating and boosting their fragile ego by being a cum dumpster for deadbeats, criminals, rapists, etc as long as they are good looking.

I don't know why many around here still think that giga Stacies are promiscuous, spreading their pussies for every Chad on sight when in fact they probably require 6'5 family man Giga Chad who has seven digit net worth and works as plastic surgeon, chief financial officer or something.
very true
 
Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
★★★
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Posts
3,216
Online
8d 11h 0m
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Posts
23,504
Online
254d 13h 28m
Wilfred said:
Foids are more privileged than the Emperor of old Imperial China.
 
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
11,177
Online
125d 8h 12m
From what I've seen in college, low tier foids are sleep around more than the attractive ones. I think it's because they either can't pin down a chad OR because they use sleeping around as a validation since deep down they know they aren't pretty like the foids they are jealous of.

And then you have to factor in the delusions of low competition "mmh ok she's ugly but then maybe she's easy, surely there won't be competition' :feelsseriously:
 
cvh1991

cvh1991

Veteran
★★
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Posts
1,100
Online
5d 2h 47m
Edmund_Kemper said:
A study here shows that very unattractive women are more likely to be married by age 29 than unattractive or average women. Also, another study shows unattractive men were less likely to find a marriage partner than other men whereas this wasn't the case for unattractive women.

In the study "Handsome Wants as Handsome Does: Physical Attractiveness and Gender Differences in Revealed Sexual Preferences", they found that ugly men are much less likely to have sexual experience whereas ugly women were only a little less likely. Nonetheless, 76% of ugly men and 81% of ugly women reported sexual experience. Of all those who are sexually experienced, ugly women had on average, 6.03 partners compared to 5.69 partners, 5.59 partners and 5.14 partners for average, attractive and very attractive women, respectively. On the other hand, ugly men had on average, 6.01 partners compared to 6.97 partners, 7.23 partners and 9.92 partners for average men, attractive men and very attractive men, respectively.

When it proportion of partnerships in which sex occurred in the first week, this occurred for only 21% of ugly men's partnerships, compared to 24%, 23% and 29% of average, attractive and very attractive men's partnerships, respectively. On the other hand, sex happened in the first week in 19% of ugly women's partnerships, compared to 15%, 13% and 10% of average, attractive, and very attractive women's partnerships, respectively. Among ugly women, 47% of their partnerships are exclusive dating, compared to 51% for average women and 56% for both attractive and very attractive women. Among ugly men, 51% of their partnerships are exclusive dating compared to 45%, 46% and 44% of the partnerships of average, attractive, and very attractive men. Among ugly women, 27% of their partnerships are only sex, compared to 19% of average women and 18% for both attractive and very attractive women. For ugly men, 23% of their partnerships are only sex, compared to 32% for average men, 29% for attractive men and 36% for very attractive men.

Also, overweight/obese women were much more likely be only having sex (quarter of them compared to slightly less than 1 in 5 for skinny or normal weight women). They were also much less likely to be dating exclusively (slightly less than half compared to 55% and 62% of normal weight and skinny women dating exclusively, respectively). Overweight and obese women had more sex partners. On average, skinny women had 4.72 partners, compared to 5.56 for average weight women, 6.09 for overweight women and 6.33 for obese women.

This means both the hottest women and the thinnest women had the least sex partners, were the most likely to date exclusively, were the least likely to have relationships only involving sex, and were the least likely to have sex in the first week.

Here's the results:

View attachment 546119View attachment 546120View attachment 546121

TL;DR

This means ugliness deters men from sexual/romantic success but not women. Ugly and fat women might be less likely to date exclusively but they still do (same with overweight or obese women). But it means they focus more on sleeping around in hookups than monogamy. Ugly and fat women get more hookups and sex and sexual partners while the opposite is true for skinny women and hot women.

@SergeantIncel pin?
Excellent post, honestly it is bizarre how the vast majority of people actively deny reality on this front. Women really have no fucking idea what it’s like.
 
Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2018
Posts
11,172
Online
54d 23h 27m
Edmund_Kemper said:
A study here shows that very unattractive women are more likely to be married by age 29 than unattractive or average women.
this seems obvious: more attractive women know they're a catch and can hold out for ideal partner longer

or just benefit from orbiters without needing to put out or marry
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top