Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My sink smells of piss

ValiantThor2

ValiantThor2

It all sounds good until you leave the basement
★★
Every night I like to piss in glasses that I take into my room so I don't have to go to the bathroom and now my kitchen sink reeks of piss. I thought the piss would just wash away without any stench. I hope my mother doesn't notice.

@Ritalincel @Modus Coperandi

You two ever have this problem?

No, bro. I always piss directly into the sink, and with the tap running to wash it away.

I always piss directly into the sink, and with the tap running to wash it away.
DD5A2446 EFDE 4F1F 8F14 722DD10C762C

No bro.

OP needs to let more water run.

don't know what it's called in English, but this thing is probably full with piss:
iu

Bro this is sounds really disguisting:worryfeels:

Use bleach or rubbing alcohol with a clean rag.

i pissed on the wall the other day not by choice

I been pissing in sinks of years, I rarely just piss in a toilet.

lmao, I thought I was the only one. My sink never smells like piss though, i make sure to turn on the water like @Ritalincel ... sink pissers are master race tier anyways, it's much cleaner because the piss never goes on the toilet seat.

This must be an incel thing, last time I pissed in the toilet like a non incel I must have been 21 years old.

Since my autopsy fetish started, I basically gave up being normal and part of that was pissing in sinks.