Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My shouting obscenities at Chad and Stacy will nevER end

5iveFoot6ixCel

5iveFoot6ixCel

Gymmaxxer Autiscel
-
I will start tonight. There are swarms of toilets out tonight, more so since Halloween. This time, I will connect my mic to a Bluetooth speaker I will place externally on my vehicle. If the windows aren’t open, it would be harder to tie it to me/the vehicle. They’ll be so drunk and ready to have a Chad and Stacy orgy (wouldn’t put it past those fucktards) that they’ll think I’m police riot control on a bullhorn.

If you’ve pulled pranks of this nature, what were they?

No clue. I just want to be happy.

I suggest you own a firearm for the purpose of self-defense. You never know if one of them try to attack you one day.
I have cans of mace. I’m not going to risk being pulled over with a gat

I will start tonight. There are swarms of toilets out tonight, more so since Halloween. This time, I will connect my mic to a Bluetooth speaker I will place externally on my vehicle. If the windows aren’t open, it would be harder to tie it to me/the vehicle. They’ll be so drunk and ready to have a Chad and Stacy orgy (wouldn’t put it past those fucktards) that they’ll think I’m police riot control on a bullhorn.

If you’ve pulled pranks of this nature, what were they?
go get em, gray bro.

Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

Update: I got numerous Stacy middle fingers in less than five minutes. Some recognized me and were triggered as fuck. There was a land whale as well. I merely shouted “Chill with the crop top! Nobody wants to see your muffin top!” She took a photo of my license plate and threatened to “expose” me. Thank god for her land whale sloth speed and my quick driving. The photo is probably too blurry to be visible!

Update: I got numerous Stacy middle fingers in less than five minutes. Some recognized me and were triggered as fuck. There was a land whale as well. I merely shouted “Chill with the crop top! Nobody wants to see your muffin top!” She took a photo of my license plate and threatened to “expose” me. Thank god for her land whale sloth speed and my quick driving. The photo is probably too blurry to be visible!
Videos or It didnt Happen

Download an MP3 file of the Hitler Krupp factory speech from youtube

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back