Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad has been practicing his social skills since childhood, and you will never catch up.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
6909CE02 B9F1 4845 B4CC 0E482597F11E

While you spent your teen years rotting in front of a PC, Chad was having experiences he’ll look back at fondly. While you beat your cock for the fifth time tonight, Chad is getting his cock guzzled by prime stacy.

You can’t become “NT”. You can fraud, but you will never truly be normal. You will never be able to effortlessly read social cues, nor will you ever be able to demand the attention of a room. You can never compensate for not being a normal kid that grew up with girlfriends and social groups.

You can’t magically create a Charismatic persona if you’ve been recluse your entire life.

You will never have Chad’s charisma.

Last edited:
true
experience>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>iq

I can relate. It seemed the other kids at school were coached by their parents for social situations.....I wasn't, at all.

imagine using light mode

i was always treated as disabled kid by everyone as i was/am ugly.:fuk:

I’m socially retarded with weird interests :feelsrope:

Imagine thinking Chad needs ANY kind of social skills to get laid JFL, :bluepill: thread

I have legit social skills now, since I’ve been studying normies and their interactions for like 6 years now + I have a deep voice

I’m legit charismatic at this point, but I don’t get laid

but the process takes a lot of real time interaction + studying

and you also need decent voice + height for it to work, I’m not going to lie and tell people that a guy with a chipmunk voice can be charismatic

and you also need decent voice + height for it to work, I’m not going to lie and tell people that a guy with a chipmunk voice can be charismatic
Yep voicepill is brutal for socializing. I rarely here normies with bad voices.

View attachment 538370
While you spent your teen years rotting in front of a PC, Chad was having experiences he’ll look back at fondly. While you beat your cock for the fifth time tonight, Chad is getting his cock guzzled by prime stacy.

You can’t become “NT”. You can fraud, but you will never truly be normal. You will never be able to effortlessly read social cues, nor will you ever be able to demand the attention of a room. You can never compensate for not being a normal kid that grew up with girlfriends and social groups.

You can’t magically create a Charismatic persona if you’ve been recluse your entire life.

Damn I actually have a brazzers membership

chad doesn't need to have social skills to get foids anyway,

View attachment 538370

This has been proven scientifically.

depressing. it sucks.

*Chad has been practicing his social skills since he was in the womb
Fixed the title for you