Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My roommate brought over his petite blonde gf again and I feel depressed.

NorthAfricanIncel

NorthAfricanIncel

Forcing rationality down the throats of normies
-
They even went to the shower together and I hear them giggling and shit. When they thought I wasn't listening the gf started laughing and whispering some shit about me being creepy.

:feelsbadman:

Describe your roommate. I think I recall you saying you are tall and not bad looking but autistic?

Autism = creepy to women faster than even ugliness. I wouldn't take it personally. That's just how they work.

Did she see you or lead you on ? If not, it never began.

Just say :

"Showers, food, TV and sleeping here is not free. If you don't pay, you leave, or l destroy your face"

;)

I agree about the autism being seen as creepy thing. Maybe it's because any unusual personality is hard for a woman to predict and therefore she potentially feels threatened by it. You may find you have more luck with the kind of women who are also unusual, ideally in a similar way to yourself (I adopt this approach for myself!).

god damn i have no idea how u put up with that stuff man. I would be seething with intense range. Best to put some headphones on and lay in bed beneath ur covers.

Describe your roommate. I think I recall you saying you are tall and not bad looking but autistic?

Autism = creepy to women faster than even ugliness. I wouldn't take it personally. That's just how they work.
Lol he is 6'7" 7/10 face PSL chad jawline, not even joking. She is womanlet 5'3" 5.5-6/10 face petite blonde but nice body.

Lol he is 6'7" 7/10 face PSL chad jawline, not even joking. She is womanlet 5'3" 5.5-6/10 face petite blonde.

Holy fuck dude. You're living with GigaChad. You're making me depressed just reading that. You need to get out of that apartment. Get a new roommate. Find some fellow subhumans to rot with in peace.

Holy fuck dude. You're living with GigaChad. You're making me depressed just reading that.
And soon they are going to fuck in the room right next to mine. I will be hearing that shit for at least 2 hours, once again. Fuck. :feelscry:

Your roomate is propably creampying her right now and get's to ejaculate inside her :feelsrope:

Your roomate is propably creampying her right now and get's to ejaculate inside her :feelsrope:
And I'm sitting here getting drunk with my bottle of wine alone. My life is sad.

I'm happy I live alone and don't have roommates. I would have gone ER right into the fucking shower otherwise.

That sucks, I'd be pretty pissed.

Confront the fucking slut. That's fucking shitty, man.