Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My psychosis has driven me to have urges to brutally hurt a young girl dressing like a whore walking in the street (hello IT)

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
I'm on the schizo and autism spectrum so I'm very delusional and been getting violent thoughts from being abused my whole life and I've been having urges to to ER like a homeless person (I've been homeless) by spotting a stacy dressing like a whore on the street and stabbing or shooting her.

But I don't want to act on these urges because it'll be traumatizing for me and I have a heart and I don't like hurting people (I never have I'm being serious). I'm afraid I'll lose it one day and go full schizo and act on these urges but I've been able to keep my cool.

here's your reply

y spotting a stacy dressing like a whore on the street and stabbing or shooting her.

Yes. I have OCD traits from ASD, and I've had inappropriate sexual thoughts many times in public.

damn , my older brother had 3 crazy psychosis episodes , first one had him in a mental hospital for a month. living with someone going thru that and witnessing it was crazy so can’t imagine what it’s like for the person that has it. sorry you’re going through that bro.

Idk if you’re delusional bro it’s just ur animal instincts

“Delusions” are just ur mind trying to rationalize an insane world and society

I told doctors about the racial shit I had to deal with and they brushed it all aside and said I got “racial delusions”

JFL it’s all an industry meant to keep you in line

Psychosis = animal instinct kicking in and you acting on it

Psychosis is just you going full chimp my nigger :blackpill:

Psychosis = animal instinct kicking in and you acting on it

Damn I never thought about that but now that I did it makes sense

Many Schizophrenic Spectrum Disorder(SSD) genes are more prevalent in Africans.

I'm on the schizo and autism spectrum so I'm very delusional and been getting violent thoughts from being abused my whole life and I've been having urges to to ER like a homeless person (I've been homeless) by spotting a stacy dressing like a whore on the street and stabbing or shooting her.

But I don't want to act on these urges because it'll be traumatizing for me and I have a heart and I don't like hurting people (I never have I'm being serious). I'm afraid I'll lose it one day and go full schizo and act on these urges but I've been able to keep my cool.
All of my acquaintances who had bunch of gfs and can easily find a foid to hookup, had been into lots of fights before. I have witnessed them treating their gfs like shit. Majority of them has criminal records too.

I, on the other hand, have never been into any fights, never hit nor got hit before and I don't have any criminal records.
The soyciety is the on pushing us to do horrible things, there is nothing fundamentally wrong with us.

Good guys who turned evil are the worst
Scare most from those man who has nothing to lose
The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of men who wanted to be left alone
"left alone" doesn't mean celibate in this case. It means "MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS"

Last edited:
the purpose of incels.is is to say the edgiest shit without glowies kicking down your door. that is how we keep enterntained around here