Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My profile on tinder is being made fun by foids and normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
FUCK I'm shaking with anxiety, anger and shame of myself, why I went to make an account in this shit, my sister just told me to make my profile invisible there, it was no longer visible because of my failure there , but I did not remove it long enough before normies took a print and posted it to a wahtsapp group in the region where I live, she said that that they're being assholes with me but when I press she said they're making fun of how ugly I am, fuck I knew this shit was going to happen why I tried.

I do not even want to go to work tomorrow, now I'll know that every time someone is making fun of me it's because of this, why I've been trying to do this, my God, I'm feel so bad I want to die in my bed

Well you gotta show us

How many matches?

FUCK I'm shaking with anxiety, anger and shame of myself, why I went to make an account in this shit, my sister just told me to make my profile invisible there, it was no longer visible because of my failure there , but I did not remove it long enough before normies took a print and posted it to a wahtsapp group in the region where I live, she said that that they're being assholes with me but when I press she said they're making fun of how ugly I am, fuck I knew this shit was going to happen why I tried.

I do not even want to go to work tomorrow, now I'll know that every time someone is making fun of me it's because of this, why I've been trying to do this, my God, I'm feel so bad I want to die in my bed
I predicted this in my embarrassment post. This is the advancement of sub 8 male extermination. You can't even try and meet chicks

nothing thats why I maked invisible I have pretty much gave up

I'm not in this group, is more of something of cool kids that hang out, my sisters is there because she have a foid friend there
Have you injected any money?

Most foids wont even remember us after swiping left so keep cool dude everyone will forget.

Most foids wont even remember us after swiping left so keep cool dude everyone will forget.

But the feeling of knowing they're there making fun of my face, she should not even have told me anything, fuck I do not stop shaking

say they're racist and they'll leave you alone

How did you get no matches with a Boost? Should have gotten at least a bot tbh.
What I got was a random dude who I think have a automated like system, I even make thread about it it was my first like ever

What I got was a random dude who I think have a automated like system, I even make thread about it it was my first like ever
I've gotten trannies and it pisses me off tbh. Worse than getting a landwhale or a slut that will never respond.

There is no better cope than the rope.

I've gotten trannies and it pisses me off tbh. Worse than getting a landwhale or a slut that will never respond.
well I got some whores marketing with just text saying "looking for curious heterosexuals" but I don't count that

well I got some whores marketing with just text saying "looking for curious heterosexuals" but I don't count that
Worst is when you match with your looksmatch and she says "shoot me a message!" and you do so only to get fucking ignored.

Why match at all then stupid bitches? No point.

nothing thats why I maked invisible I have pretty much gave up

I'm not in this group, is more of something of cool kids that hang out, my sisters is there because she have a foid friend there, she just told me and did not wanted to send me images

Show us your profile... You have access to that

ALSO you have to put that you have a SC even if you don't.

There is no better cope than the rope.
Maybe your right, I think I'm going to bed I don't have the will to do anything now, even browse here, I will not go to work tomorrow I will stay home, I fuck it

Show us your profile... You have access to that
Screenshot 2018 06 28 20 50 24

this is the first like that I got in tinder as I just said a random dude that left in the automatic like, I will not post my pics I not dumb

i thought you were curry? say its racism against curries or just ignore it the only two options.
I'm white, descendant of Polish and Ukrainians
WTF? I'm laughing but not because of your lack of success. But the fact a random chubby dude sent you a like.
There was a girl that I matched, I even said in one thread that I was thinking in making a thread joking saying I was going to leave the inceldom, but before a I could take a print she unmatched me, I think she give a like by accident, and for me taht don't count as well

Last edited:
I'm sure you will feel much better about the situation in the morning. They will soon enough forget about you, there is no doubt about that, at least. Rest well, brother, knowing many of us have shared this pain of humiliation. :feelsbadman:

There was a girl that I matched, I even said in one thread that I was thinking in making a thread joking saying I was going to leave the inceldom, but before a I could take a print she unmatched me, I think she give a like by accident, and for me taht don't count as well
How old are you? Just curious.

It happened to me too, co-worker screencapped my tindr and sent to everyone lol

Christ, that was a depressing read. Just nuke normies already pls.

damn, its over

I wanna see your f a c e

Believable LARP. 7/10.

Id go er at that point tbh

ur avi always makes me kek for some reason