Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whore nurse made fun of my height

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Recruit
★★
Had to go in for lab work and had this whore nurse take my vitals. When it came time to measure my height, she told me to guess how tall I am. I said "idk maybe around 5'8 or 5'9". And guess what happened, this bitch decided to laugh at me and said "teehee oh no, it's more like 5'7.3 teehee :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

THIS STUPID DISGUSTING WHORE DECIDED TO LAUGH AT MY FACE BECAUSE I LIED ABOUT MY HEIGHT, BECAUSE I'M INSECURE AS FUCK ABOUT IT BUT SHE KNEW MY SUBHUMANITY.

she could sense my subhuman traits and decided to chuckle about it, thinking "what's this little chud going to do:foidSoy::foidSoy:"

JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT THROUGH NURSING SCHOOL SUCKING DICK DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME, I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER YOU WORTHLESS WHORE. BURN IN THE PITS OF HELL SLUT :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Rant over

it's socially acceptable to shame a man for his physical characteristics, but do the same to a foid, and it's over. :feelsclown:
fuck this gynocentric planet

I had a similar experience only it was with a dickhead police officer (non-foid).

it's socially acceptable to shame a man for his physical characteristics, but do the same to a foid, and it's over. :feelsclown:
Imagine if someone asked an foid patient to guess her weight and laugh about it, it would be all over news.

Imagine if someone asked an foid patient to guess her weight and laugh about it, it would be all over news.
bullshit double standard

"Look at this small dick incel teehee :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: "

Fuck these whores

Fucking ragefuel. If a foid laughed at my height, I might snap back and say something I'd regret later.

Something similar happened to me a few months ago. I'm a poorcel and I don't have health insurance, so I go to a free health clinic. During my checkup, this black female physician assistant asked me how tall I was, and I replied that I was 5'8". She said "that sounds right because that's how tall I am."

Brutal. Fucking whore cunt :feelspuke:

Only if you play vidya: Traumatize her in GTA V by jerking off while standing in front of her
Edit: spelling

Last edited:
Fucking ragefuel. If a foid laughed at my height, I might snap back and say something I'd regret later.

Something similar happened to me a few months ago. I'm a poorcel and I don't have health insurance, so I go to a free health clinic. During my checkup, this black female physician assistant asked me how tall I was, and I replied that I was 5'8". She said "that sounds right because that's how tall I am."

Had to bite my tongue til it bled, the worst part is that stupid cumdumpster was about 5'1

I'M TALLER THAN HER AND YET THAT DICK SUCKING SLUT JUST HAD TO MAKE A SNIDE REMARK. I WILL FUCKING SPLIT HER SKULL OPEN :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I hate this shit man...

Had to go in for lab work and had this whore nurse take my vitals. When it came time to measure my height, she told me to guess how tall I am. I said "idk maybe around 5'8 or 5'9". And guess what happened, this bitch decided to laugh at me and said "teehee oh no, it's more like 5'7.3 teehee :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

THIS STUPID DISGUSTING WHORE DECIDED TO LAUGH AT MY FACE BECAUSE I LIED ABOUT MY HEIGHT, BECAUSE I'M INSECURE AS FUCK ABOUT IT BUT SHE KNEW MY SUBHUMANITY.

she could sense my subhuman traits and decided to chuckle about it, thinking "what's this little chud going to do:foidSoy::foidSoy:"

JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT THROUGH NURSING SCHOOL SUCKING DICK DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME, I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER YOU WORTHLESS WHORE. BURN IN THE PITS OF HELL SLUT :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Rant over
@faded level post tbh.

I meant it was a good post, but so much ragefuel behind it
Mine seem pretty tame and understandable compared to the other sperg rage I've seen on here, but I get it. I'm just tired of the bs man

This is why it is ok to lie to them, cheat them, etc.

They wanted to gaslight us first, the only good normie is a dead one

Rant over
Had something like this happen to me in highschool. It was pretty fucked up

I knew someone who had their dick mocked on penis inspection day

Call and complain to the hospital that you were discriminated against.
Probably won't matter but it's worth trying, she may end up having to have a talk with her superiors or something over it at the very least.
Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets the grease, that's why society has to pretend to care about black people so much even though most people don't actually give a fuck.

Ask her labia circumfrence

What a fucking piece of shit.

Fucking cunt hope she is beheaded

Wow, she must not have a boyfriend or any sexual partners because of her horrible personality!

Say "small dick energy", everyone laughs.

Say "loose pussy energy", everyone loses their minds.

Pure unadulterated Ragefuel

Wow, she must not have a boyfriend or any sexual partners because of her horrible personality!
It just so happens teehee:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

The hypocrisy is sickening

Pure unadulterated Ragefuel

God I want to behead that bitch, like find her work schedule and look for the perfect opportunity to acid attack her face

1A692C36 33D0 419E A231 B4513B61D2CB

Typical, if you're under 180cm, you might as well be a midget, but they never fail to inflate taller guys egos, and pumping those mystical female numerals alongside their dicks.