Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My postcount

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
My postcount as of this moment is 4620. So for starters if you take out the 6 it turns into 420 :smonk:. 4620 minus 420 :smonk: equals 4200 and if you take out one of the zeros you get 420 :smonk: again :smonk:
OCDcels come coom @BornToLose
Drugcels come coom @AmIjustDreaming @MACHETE
Dear modcels, dont remove this thread please, its good to have lifefuel posts from time to time :smonk:. Also check your Paypal.

brutal algebrapill

Definitely inceldom related

You know, I've been here for a while and I'm already tired of this arrogant ethnic acting like he owns this place. I can't possibly comprehend why you tolerate him here. I hate his type. Nasty individual.

You know, I've been here for a while and I'm already tired of this arrogant ethnic acting like he owns this place. I can't possibly comprehend why you tolerate him here. I hate his type. Nasty individual.
yeah me too, shitposts like that are his best

You know, I've been here for a while
:lul:
and I'm already tired of this arrogant ethnic
What does my race have to do with anything? :feelshmm: if anything im better at english than you are :lul:
acting like he owns this place. I can't possibly comprehend why you tolerate him here. I hate his type.
I am a good member of this forum, and the most effective infiltrator spotting agent
Nasty individual.
Cope, i shower everyday :feelshmm:

inceldom discussion

2015 MLG and thug life era was the best.
Damn that's a throwback kek. 2015 was also the last year that 4chan was actually good and not fully infested with normalfags and foids

We got Fetty Wap in 2015 too :feelsmusic:

Damn that's a throwback kek. 2015 was also the last year 4chan wasn't fully normie

We got Fetty Wap in 2015 too :feelsmusic:
Never heard any of his songs ngl :fuk:

I hate when i get to a really cool post number and then getting past it from continuing to post