Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My personal uneducated Study on Goyslop

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
Burger King Vs McDonald’s

Burger King-Tastes like real meat, you feel energized and somewhat decently replenished after eating burger king

McDonald’s-Take fake shit, Feel sluggish and like dog shit for next 4 hours, Massive headaches from the sodium.

My conclusion- Burger King is using real meat and less processed ingredients

McDonald’s- bred to kill the American population .

based report

ill take burgerking over mcdonalds everyday

also way better prices (atleast where i livwhats your opinion on kfc?

based report

ill take burgerking over mcdonalds everyday

also way better prices (atleast where i livwhats your opinion on kfc?
True.
KFC is alright, but it mogged by Popeyes, KFC was better back in the day

Burger King is by no means a bastion of fine dining. I'm not shitting on your rainbow, but how can you justify eating that shit at all. Don't lie about not liking it because you are comparing the two effectively. Cope.

Burger King definitely tastes more legit, doesn’t take away that anything quick is goyslop tier, anything outside gets me tired as fuck

Burger King is by no means a bastion of fine dining. I'm not shitting on your rainbow, but how can you justify eating that shit at all. Don't lie about not liking it because you are comparing the two effectively. Cope.
What do you mean lie about not liking it? I thought it was obvious in my thread I was favoring Burger King over McDonald’s

What do you mean lie about not liking it? I thought it was obvious in my thread I was favoring Burger King over McDonald’s
I meant that you would willingly eat BK, without the choice of either of the two.

:feelskek: I meant that you would willingly eat BK, without the choice of either of the two.
Oh, yeah I would I’m broke as shit eating Burger King is cheaper then groceries and I can’t buy either tbh :feelskek:

you shouldn't say those words they are bad for your aura

women are really responsive to your aura
Im gonna die virgin never marrying dont care about that zodiak sign shit mang