Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents criticize me for my lifestyle but they won't let me leave home

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I'm 26, graduated college in 2019.

My parents give me shit for being an incel NEET, but they won't let me leave home. I tell them that I want to go live on the other side of the county, and I'll work out employment when I get there. But, no, they want me to give up my precious time and become a wage slave but still live under their iron fist. FUCK THAT SHIT...If I get a job, then I move away from them and never see them again. I wouldn't even show up if they were on their death beds, or maybe I would, just to tell them I'VE MADE IT WITHOUT YOU, AND I'M NOT ABOUT TO JUST TURN AROUND AND MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE...

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

you're 26 you don't need the approval of anyone, you're a grown up man and could leave the house any moment you want
that's what i did and i never regreted leaving their house and their constant nagging, the best decision of my life

you're 26 you don't need the approval of anyone, you're a grown up man and could leave the house any moment you want
that's what i did and i never regreted leaving their house and their constant nagging, the best decision of my life
They would probably report me missing or some shit they're crazy overprotective

if they do and the police find you they still can't do shit, you're not a minor so the police won't make you go to their house against your will

I get a similar treatment from my dad for being NEET.

if they do and the police find you they still can't do shit, you're not a minor so the police won't make you go to their house against your will
Still, I'd rather not have my name and face plastered all over everything when they are searching for me (if I told them I was leaving they'd intervene, so my only option is sneaking out in the dead of night)

And? You can't go back if you refuse to go back.

I'm 26, graduated college in 2019.

My parents give me shit for being an incel NEET, but they won't let me leave home. I tell them that I want to go live on the other side of the county, and I'll work out employment when I get there. But, no, they want me to give up my precious time and become a wage slave but still live under their iron fist. FUCK THAT SHIT...If I get a job, then I move away from them and never see them again. I wouldn't even show up if they were on their death beds, or maybe I would, just to tell them I'VE MADE IT WITHOUT YOU, AND I'M NOT ABOUT TO JUST TURN AROUND AND MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE...

what was your major and what country are you in

I get a similar treatment from my dad for being NEET.
NEETs are the niggers of the world. John Lennon said women are the niggers of the world, but he was wrong.
And? You can't go back if you refuse to go back.
I'm worried they'd try to get a court to declare me incompetent because I'm a NEET with no desire for employment who loves alcohol. I was also falsely accused of having ADHD years ago by, I'm not going to say what religion, what people, the doctor was from, we know I can't say that. I'm perfectly mentally healthy, though, ADHD is just a hoax doctors use to get energetic kids addicted to drugs.
They want control over you.
They criticize to put on pressure on you to feel submissive to them hoping that you'll listen to what they demand of you.
By not letting you leave home they take over your physical and mental boundaries so they can continue tormenting you as much as they want.

They will tell you that they cover you in housing and will say they have the right to act any way they want.
They will say because you are a NEET you have no money to survive on your own so they feel like they own you.

This is incel treatment.

Goodlooking men who depend on his parents are treated like Kings compared to us peasants. This is not normal in that sense that normies don't experience this. Normies often aren't scolded and are spoilt to death by their parents. Normies even abuse their parents verbally/physically but their parents still love them.

Optimally you find a home yourself to live in but that's not realistic since your a NEET with no money.
Lock your room door and only come out when necessary , live like that till your parents grow old and die and then sell the house or continue living in it but with more freedom and relief from being attacked from family.
Thanks. I don't love living with my parents, but it beats getting a job and contributing to a society that has shown me nothing but contempt since the day I was born.
what was your major and what country are you in
I'm from Burgerland, unfortunately. My major was history.