Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] Drugs Are Not A Good Cope

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I'll cover why in two parts

1. It will likely fuck you up health wise in the long run

2. As an incel, you are missing the point of drugs, and you aren't even experiencing the culturally intended purpose of drug use (in other words you are doing it wrong)

1. Physical Negatives
Drugs tend to have slow cumulative effects that you never realize till its too late, they start off benign and end up fucking you up permanently.

When I was a cashier there was this old female customer I would talk to every once in a while, she smoked a lot, stopped recently, she had a stroke and went to a doctor and found out it was caused by her smoking, doctor even said it was also the source of her heart problems, when she had stopped all minor symptoms of other stuff she had went away. She literally can't smoke, something she did for years unaffected (as far as she knew) or she'll die, let that sink in drugcels.

Stay away from drugs, its the worst cope, it affects too much shit in your body, especially your organs. I even have family members that fucked their kidneys up with alcohol, one died. Drugs just aren't that enjoyable for all the risk it has, masturbation is a much more cheaper, efficient and side effect free dopamine release lol.

2. You Are "Doing It Wrong"
A lot of you are just doing it to give yourself the cope of feeling more "normie like", deep down you know this, drugs are rarely used in a solitary way by normies, the usual purpose of drugs for normies is SOCIALIZING, even the american indians of the past used drugs that way, they'd all sit in a circle and pass a pipe around, its about "sharing the experience", you are just coping using drugs as an incel, and in a bad way. An incel using drugs is very ironic in a certain sense, because you don't get the point of it, so you end up ONLY experiencing the "addiction aspect" of drug use, using it to fend off depression and "feel good", while normies are using it to "chill" and "hang out" with eachother. In fact drugs are often used to enhance the experience of sex, drugs are totally a normie thing, to deny that is like denying reality, do people use it just for the high yes, but notice a lot of those individuals are DRUG ADDICTS, recreational drug users who are still somewhat healthy and not addicted use drugs SOCIALLY.

Its an extremely sad cope because you are just getting all the "bad aspects" of drug use and you don't even get to enjoy the intended purpose. Its like going to a whore house and paying just for the stds without getting the sex part :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I would never use drugs period, but the only time it ever made sense to me was in a social setting, because then there are actual perks to using it.

For example I've seen posts by drug users (not on this site) that instruct how to use it to get laid, get a bitch high, take advantage of that high, etc. Then its a somewhat logical practice because there are risks to your health but its a tradeoff to get something you really want, but incels who just use drugs for the sake of getting high, you guys are kinda stupid, you are literally "doing it wrong", drugs should be a tool not a cope, you are just endlessly chasing an escape to the detriment of your own health.

Most people I know of that do "recreational drugs" have some kind of subtle condition that they just ignore really because they don't want to give up said drug, and when they reach their 30's and up, shit really hits the fan and organs start getting fucked up. Its literally not worth it outside of the social aspect of it, using drugs to help you tey to "ascend", now that makes sense, but if you are just using drugs for the pleasure of "the high" all by your lonesome, you are using it wrong and wasting your time and money.

the dickpill was harder to swallow.

also I mostly use it in social settings

I agree, drugs are just one of the worst cope.

While going to the gym is one of the best.

trying acid was the best decision of my life

I need stimulant medication because I have ADHD-PI and am also just a low IQ dumb cunt in general

Drugs don't do much harm apart from alcohol, smoking, opiates, amphetamines and "research chemicals". Psychedelics and weed I think are fine or even good for sorting out psychological problems. However, some people almost live for drugs, in that they would have killed themselves if it weren't for their addiction. I don't honestly know if that's a good or bad thing.

Look man, I know you're trying to help the drugcels and drinkcels but you really can't get them to see things your way. If anything you're emboldending the drugcels and drunkcels to keep doing this, because I can assure you many of them WANT to die and you dropping this info may have only encouraged them to keep doing what they're doing now.

I don't do drugs or drink either, I mostly fap,eat,listen to music,watch anime and play video games as my coping. But my copes may not work for everyone else. So just let these people continue coping through drugs and alcohol, they're grown adults and they're well aware of what they're doing and the ramifications that come with it. Plus the saying goes "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make the horse drink it"

Drugs don't do much harm apart from alcohol, smoking, opiates, amphetamines and "research chemicals". Psychedelics and weed I think are fine or even good for sorting out psychological problems. However, some people almost live for drugs, in that they would have killed themselves if it weren't for their addiction. I don't honestly know if that's a good or bad thing.
It’s bad that people have to resort to drugs because of their sadness but I don’t see taking drugs as a bad thing tbh.

Plenty of happy people take drugs.

It’s bad that people have to resort to drugs because of their sadness but I don’t see taking drugs as a bad thing tbh.

Plenty of happy people take drugs.
I think it turns into a problem when it's more than twice a week and/or it turns into a lifeline just to keep them functional.

>physical negatives
That really depends, there are different drugs with different effects and the amount/frequency used for individuals is of course variable
>doing it wrong
Who cares why normies use them? There isn't even an inherent purpose behind them to begin with. You don't need stuff like alcohol to socialize anyways, normies tend to use this as an excuse to get shitfaced.

I think it turns into a problem when it's more than twice a week and/or it turns into a lifeline just to keep them functional.
Yeah maybe but whatever gets you through life.

I actually feel lower inhib when I’m on drugs tbh. I’m also more interesting to talk to according to my brother. I guess I open up more.

Tbh this is hardly a hard to swallow pill but nonetheless its true and needs to be said

Coping = bad

Anything other than PIV = coping

I'd rather swallow MDMA than this pill tbh. Also I've seen it before. Is this a repost?

also I mostly use it in social settings
:feelsohgod::chad::banhammer:
Look man, I know you're trying to help the drugcels and drinkcels but you really can't get them to see things your way. If anything you're emboldending the drugcels and drunkcels to keep doing this, because I can assure you many of them WANT to die and you dropping this info may have only encouraged them to keep doing what they're doing now.

JFL so they are choosing a slower and more painful version of suicide, they should just jump off a tall building or something then, don't torture yourself via failing organs.
Tbh this is hardly a hard to swallow pill but nonetheless its true and needs to be said

Coping = bad

Anything other than PIV = coping

For a lot of users it is hard to swallow, from speaking to some of them I have gotten the feeling that drugs are a widely accepted cope on this site that many would fervently argue in favor of.

Last edited:
Lmao at this retard, as an incel it doesnt matter the faster we die the better fuck this world you dumb soygoy

Lmao at this retard, as an incel it doesnt matter the faster we die the better fuck this world you dumb soygoy

1. Drugs don't kill you fast retard, they kill you slowly and painfully (unless you're talking about an overdose)

2. The faster you die the better, yet you've yet to choose the fastest method (suicide)? JFL, keep coping

1. Drugs don't kill you fast retard, they kill you slowly and painfully (unless you're talking about an overdose)

2. The faster you die the better, yet you've yet to choose the fastest method (suicide)? JFL, keep coping
Give me a gun so i can go ER then nigger.

drugs and drinking are awful and will ruin you but nothing else covers up the pain

i have no connections to get drugs or the money to waste

Drugs is the best cope.

Weed = natural medicine.

Mushrooms aka psylocibin = spiritual healing.

MDMA = you get to experience the feeling of happiness which we are denied from in our daily lives.

DMT = Aliens, bro.

at this point I think my brain is unable to produce the right chemicals without drugs...
so I can't stop even if I wanted

i hope my drug use kills me tbh. i know its bad. but it takes away my pain.

I only see drugs as a good thing.
I don't care about my health and in my cuck country, others have to pay for your medical bills. So my drug addiction will only cost the society more and more.
As long as they keep me alive, they have to pay.
All I want is to have euthanasia legalized just like abortion is.

Seriously, why is deciding on someone else's life legal but I can't decide about my own life?
Fucking tax payer money well spent

Was thinking the same thing JFL, he isn't taking the instructions of his username

If you wanted to go ER you'd get the gun yourself
And if you want to preach to the choir go back to cuckit and stay there.

What was your first trip like?
It was pretty wild man. Hard to describe.

It overwhelmed me a bit. Made me feel things I hadn’t felt before. I remember eating a chocolate bar on my first trip and it was the strangest thing I’ve ever experienced. It tasted fucking amazing...lol.

I would recommend it. Gotta try it at least once in your life tbh.

What was your first trip like?

It was pretty wild man. Hard to describe.
Lsdcel

Shrooms/LSD are safe if you do them once every few months.

@Sanxuary read.

@Sanxuary read.
Okay. What's your experience with drugs and I want to do it to take my mind away. I don't care about it being used for socially or not. I never was part of soyciety and never did conform to it's norms so why should I in this particular case.

Okay. What's your experience with drugs and I want to do it to take my mind away. I don't care about it being used for socially or not. I never was part of soyciety and never did conform to it's norms so why should I in this particular case.
If you use alcohol, no more than twice a week, or else you may become an alcoholic.