Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my parents are threatening to kick me out over extremely stupid reasons

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
★★★★★
these people hate everything i that relaxes me, everything that gives me relief. i don't understand whats wrong with late night showers especially when they help you sleep
another thing they hate about me is my habit of eating baking soda ( i get very bad acid reflux from spicy food so i use baking soda as cheap antacid ). they have given me ultimatum that if they caught me again i will be out of the house ( they are not joking. those ego maniacs could kill me just to establish the fact they own everything )

like i could be smoking and drinking, worse i could be gambling but these people are mad over me eating baking soda and taking late night showers, i cant even move out i just started my business and i am barely making any money to live alone

these people hate everything i that relaxes me, everything that gives me relief. i don't understand whats wrong with late night showers especially when they help you sleep
another thing they hate about me is my habit of eating baking soda ( i get very bad acid reflux from spicy food so i use baking soda as cheap antacid ). they have given me ultimatum that if they caught me again i will be out of the house ( they are not joking. those ego maniacs could kill me just to establish the fact they own everything )

like i could be smoking and drinking, worse i could be gambling but these people are mad over me eating baking soda and taking late night showers, i cant even move out i just started my business and i am barely making any money to live alone
BANG THEM WITH HAMMER AND SHOW THEM WHO IS THE REAL jokER IN DA HOUSE AS I DO (IN VIDEO GAME)

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

Yes, very true. My mother used to criticize my autistic behavior.

She would say "I was 'square' myself as a child, but your behavior is weird. You are w-e-i-r-d", "I'm embarrassed to have a son that 'does this'(Making fidgeting gestures)", "Please! I don't care about your anxiety. Do you want to live on the streets?"

As typical of femoids, she cannot listen to my problems without redirecting to her own problems.

kids.is, who cares about your retarded kiddy bs?

BANG THEM WITH HAMMER AND SHOW THEM WHO IS THE REAL jokER IN DA HOUSE AS I DO (IN VIDEO GAME)
that would make my life even harder

kids.is, who cares about your retarded kiddy bs?
kill yourself faggot

so your parents shit on you for eating baking soda and taking late showers? you need to move out asap if they're that fucking deranged, whatever it takes just do it

so your parents shit on you for eating baking soda and taking late showers? you need to move out asap if they're that fucking deranged, whatever it takes just do it
Are you also in a position to get a better job if needed?

over

Are you also in a position to get a better job if needed?

over
I can if things get dire but I won't sink my feet at the bottom and throw education down the drain. My parents are tolerable and normal around me they barely start shit

soon you'll learn that you have to not bother them, then you will just neet in peace

not really, i want to start my own business, i am sick of jobs
You gotta have a downpayment for an investment into that, and good credit i dunno where you're at but good luck brocel
feel free to msg. me if you want, GrAY.

over

I can if things get dire but I won't sink my feet at the bottom and throw education down the drain. My parents are tolerable and normal around me they barely start shit
my parents are total bullies and live harassing me, they would just make me run pointless shitty errands even if i am working and wring code. breaking my focus

Sorry to hear it. I hope everything magically works out, but we all know it won't.

my parents are total bullies and live harassing me, they would just make me run pointless shitty errands even if i am working and wring code. breaking my focus
I know and it's bullshit, sorry this happened to you mane. If you can't endure it I suggest wagering in a any job and live far away from them. Other than that I don't suggest escalating shit with them.

I know and it's bullshit, sorry this happened to you mane. If you can't endure it I suggest wagering in a any job and live far away from them. Other than that I don't suggest escalating shit with them.
thanks brocel, i guess i will have to endure for now

Sounds like they just create absurd stupid ways of bullying you in to trouble you do not deserve I’m so sorry you have to put up with that

A fantastic thing happened to you

Get ready to stop depending on a safety net

Your worldview is about to change