Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My parents are pushing me to do an arranged marriage with a white loving curry roastie and don't know what to do.

STRONG thread bump.

I am a currycel living in Chadstralia and I am kissless, dateless hugless virgin and have had pretty much no contact with foids and my parents know how hopeless I am. So they are pushing me to have an arranged marriage with this curry roastie, she looks ok I guess. She went to the same uni as me, said hi to me once in a microeconomics class and I have only seen her drinking alcohol and other stuff with white guys. According to my sister this roastie has fucked a lot of white guys and will almost certainly never really like me.

Another spanner in the works is that her dad is loaded and thinks I am a very nice guy.

My parents told me that they have invited this roastie and her family over for dinner and want me to speak to this roastie. I am honestly disgusted with this roastie and am honestly terrified.
How old is she , bro don't do it , she was for sure being fucked hard by white dudes sucking their dick and eating their cum . If she settles for you it only because she needs an economic support and she will be disgust and not genuinely interested in you especially because she is used to these white chads big dicks . She will make you even feel worse about yourself . Never settle for a used up cun filled with other man dna .ngl Your only chance is to marry a virgin .

You said her father is loaded. Demand a dowry.

Dont be a dayouth(cuckold)

You know what they call a man who marries a non virgin?
3W3aQSy.png

tell your father to find a virgin for you, and tell your father that female are a slut with white dudes

I am a currycel living in Chadstralia and I am kissless, dateless hugless virgin and have had pretty much no contact with foids and my parents know how hopeless I am. So they are pushing me to have an arranged marriage with this curry roastie, she looks ok I guess. She went to the same uni as me, said hi to me once in a microeconomics class and I have only seen her drinking alcohol and other stuff with white guys. According to my sister this roastie has fucked a lot of white guys and will almost certainly never really like me.

Another spanner in the works is that her dad is loaded and thinks I am a very nice guy.

My parents told me that they have invited this roastie and her family over for dinner and want me to speak to this roastie. I am honestly disgusted with this roastie and am honestly terrified.
Starfish sex once in a month while she gets facefucked everyday by Chads.. it's not worth it.

CURRIES ARE VOLCELS

jfl i wouldnt leave my room when they came

marry her to ascend and then divorce her after 6 months and blame it on her roastiness. your parents will understand. do this brother, don't miss your chance. you will get to fuck a roastie for 6 months. your sister is trying to sabotage you because she is scared of your ascension.

whitecels can only be jealous of the arranged marriage ascension mode.

if only we had arranged marriage in the uk :feelsbadman:
Last seen Mar 7, 2019

looks like he ascended and is pounding roastie pussy now

Last edited:

1. Marry her (do not sign a prenup)
2. Make sure that she gets an inheritance under her name
3. Stay married for the minimum years required to get money after divorcing her
4. Secretly hire a private investigator to monitor your wife (pay with cash only, leave no financial trail)
5. Have him gather evidence of her cheating on you, if she doesn't you can take this far and pay a white guy to seduce her (cash also, never meet in person, have a third party give him the payments)
6. Use evidence to divorce her under grounds of infidelity
7. Get paid
8. Retire to SEA and live it up

Use that bitch the same way she would have used you if the tables were turned and create an enjoyable life for yourself

First ask if she is virgin first, like ask if she had any boyfriends or fucked anyone

If she says no, marry her now

If she says yes, tell your dad to find you under foid

1. She will just lie

2. Remember what his sister said
According to my sister this roastie has fucked a lot of white guys and will almost certainly never really like me.

Last edited: