Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My parents are pushing me to do an arranged marriage with a white loving curry roastie and don't know what to do.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I am a currycel living in Chadstralia and I am kissless, dateless hugless virgin and have had pretty much no contact with foids and my parents know how hopeless I am. So they are pushing me to have an arranged marriage with this curry roastie, she looks ok I guess. She went to the same uni as me, said hi to me once in a microeconomics class and I have only seen her drinking alcohol and other stuff with white guys. According to my sister this roastie has fucked a lot of white guys and will almost certainly never really like me.

Another spanner in the works is that her dad is loaded and thinks I am a very nice guy.

My parents told me that they have invited this roastie and her family over for dinner and want me to speak to this roastie. I am honestly disgusted with this roastie and am honestly terrified.

Do it, this is your best chance

I’d do it. Might be your only chance for pussy in your entire life, ngl

If that's your only option then why not? Only downside I'm seeing is that your dick is going to sway like pendulum inside her gaping roast-beef vagina like a bell-clapper.

First ask if she is virgin first, like ask if she had any boyfriends or fucked anyone

If she says no, marry her now

If she says yes, tell your dad to find you under foid

Best just go for it and see how it goes. Chances like this are for us incels.

Why are you disgusted

Literally volcel if you dont

Why are you disgusted
because she has been fucking with white guys
First ask if she is virgin first, like ask if she had any boyfriends or fucked anyone

If she says no, marry her now

If she says yes, tell your dad to find you under foid
My sister talks to her sometimes and my sister says that she is an uber slut for white cock.

#Ragefuel
#Fakecel
#Fubar
#Fugazi
#Cucktears
#This is not Roosh V forum!

#Ragefuel
#Fakecel
#Fubar
#Fugazi
#Cucktears
#This is not Roosh V forum!
jesus christ get fucked, this is the least fakecel story of all time. My parents had to find some slut who probably doesn't like me because I am a truecel

You're probably the first curry who used Jesus Christ name in vain! lol
Marry the bitch to ascend my friend!

No hymen, No diamond. Don't marry her, although fuck her at any opportunity you get
This. Don’t marry up a used whore. If you do, you’re gonna regret it because she’s only gonna use you for resources and maybe still fuck another guy on the side when she’s bored of you.

The fact that you haven't killed yourself for being a curry means you're low inhib enough to go through with it either way.

The fact that you haven't killed yourself for being a curry means you're low inhib enough to go through with it either way.
believe me I have tried a couple times already

I am a currycel living in Chadstralia and I am kissless, dateless hugless virgin and have had pretty much no contact with foids and my parents know how hopeless I am. So they are pushing me to have an arranged marriage with this curry roastie, she looks ok I guess. She went to the same uni as me, said hi to me once in a microeconomics class and I have only seen her drinking alcohol and other stuff with white guys. According to my sister this roastie has fucked a lot of white guys and will almost certainly never really like me.

Another spanner in the works is that her dad is loaded and thinks I am a very nice guy.

My parents told me that they have invited this roastie and her family over for dinner and want me to speak to this roastie. I am honestly disgusted with this roastie and am honestly terrified.
I hope you enjoy the sounds of her moaning when Chad fucks her with his big white cock kek:feelskek:. All over for incels being forced into arranged marriages with lose holes.

You know what they call a man who marries a non virgin?
3W3aQSy.png

I saw a few curries with curry women. But they were tall and pretty good looking :feelzez:

I don't hear a lot of stories about curry wives cheating at least. Listen, forget these assholes saying CUCK this CUCK that for a second. You live in Chadstralia. Your culture has continued the tradition of arraigned marriages for centuries, because it works a lot better than this shit in the west. An ok looking used up roastie is THE VERY BEST you can get given your situation.

Sound like LARP tbh

I think you will get cucked at some point tbh..

Yes OP, go ahead and marry someone that has never shown any interest in you, has disregarded her cultural heritage in order to freely fuck and drink with random white dudes, and who'll never be satisfied by leading the life her family would want her to lead while living miles away in a Western country.

What could possibly go wrong for you?

Do it if you can be the dom in your marriage, nothing worse than being pushed around by some smug hypocritical whore who used to be a submissive dickslave for other men

don't do it. it is betabuxxing with another name.youll regret this.

Go on my son get your dick wet!

If I was in your situation, id tell her parents how much of a slut she is

Bro, you need to tell her parents directly that you're not going to marry someone who used to fuck around and have casual sex at university. They will hopefully beat her up.

marry her to ascend and then divorce her after 6 months and blame it on her roastiness. your parents will understand. do this brother, don't miss your chance. you will get to fuck a roastie for 6 months. your sister is trying to sabotage you because she is scared of your ascension.

whitecels can only be jealous of the arranged marriage ascension mode.

just see what she's like and get some experience, you don't have to marry her

JFL

This is why curries are volcel

If I came from a culture with arranged marriage then I would be happy as fuck

Do you realise how lucky you are?

marry her and lock her in the house

JFL at curry expecting a virgin, you also said she looks ok so what's the matter?

this tbh.
marry her and ger her pregnant. this is your best chance as a curry.

an incel will never get a virgin. roasties are the only thing available to us.
Imagine being picky as an incel CURRY

Go ahead, but I bet she won’t love you and will still fuck white chads while you’re married.

Marry her and make her life as bad as possible without her leaving you. I suppose that divorce and cheating is more looked down upon in curry culture?

If shes below a 7 do it else don't, cos there are some fucking hot curry foids there cos of the weather, diet, climate, and they know they are high value and she will basically cuck you every day

Go for it, not like you will ever have any better options.

You'll get cucked+/-divorced if you marry her.