Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Time for me to get arranged marriage and overcome inceldom for good!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
I don't care if I face thousands of rejections. I don't care if my dad opposes me getting married because I'm NEET. I WILL GET A CUTE PAJEETA TO CUDDLE WITH! I WILL PENETRATE HER! I WILL GET MY SLUTTY BANGMAID CURRY FOID! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

j7g0nf9jdtp61.jpg

@anandkonda @curryboy @adharmi lets begin our search for a curry foid! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Just be curry strikes again... you cant escape the currypill :redpill::blackpill::whitepill:

Almost non existent in most Asian countries
Then how does China have a billion people? It can't be betabuxxing because most Asian men aren't wealthy.

@anandkonda @curryboy @adharmi lets begin our search for a curry foid! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Do it if you're able to.

Betabuxxing is the only option. Even with that it would be difficult for me to find someone because of my malnourished physique. People would think I have some kind of disease not to mention chances of wife leaving me after a few months or worse, cucking me.

I am also poor living off my father's pension who's also debt ridden. So arranged marriage is not possible for me.

I don't care if I face thousands of rejections. I don't care if my dad opposes me getting married because I'm NEET. I WILL GET A CUTE PAJEETA TO CUDDLE WITH! I WILL PENETRATE HER! I WILL GET MY SLUTTY BANGMAID CURRY FOID! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Tell them you'll work in exchange for a pajeeta's hand in marriage. NPNW

Beat your arrange marriage wife and make her eat street poop

If you arranged marriage maxx, try to find virgin girls

Go to Rajastan or Gujarat. Woman there are literally slaves and they are the only place where patriarchy is still in place

Go to Rajastan or Gujarat. Woman there are literally slaves and they are the only place where patriarchy is still in place
Thanks for the tip! :feelsokman::feelsokman: