Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 24 year old Aussie becky takes uber to bar, gets rejected, rings twice + a conversation with a roastie

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I sent this slut to a bar in Australia earlier. It's funny because she said she doesn't like going out on a Sunday night, but my chad is hot so she will make an exception. Her uber ride was at least 25 minutes in peak hour traffic.
24 year old aussie slut takes uber to bar gets rejected

And here we have a 45 year old roastie (milf tier) who I've been chadfishing for a few days now. She's a teacher who is in her last week of term, meaning she has several months of holidays approaching. She asked my chadfish out for "adventures" numerous times. First was for a hike, second time was to the beach.
First time I left her on read. Second time I said I was busy. At the second time I posted a pic of chad with an attractive woman at a restaurant to his whatsapp status (like an instagram story). Knowing this would fuck with her, I checked who clicked it, and she DID see that whatsapp status.
That night, she started sending nudes to get chads attention. Got 2 tit pics. She's decently attractive. She started complaining that I only see her as sexual object worthy of quick fuck, and that my chad didn't see her as worthy of a relationship.
She said goodbye and wished me luck in my journey. Translation: chad doesn't want a relationship with me so I'll block him. I decided to stop playing an asshole with this milf cunt and softened my tone a bit. She continued to complain to chad with the following:
  1. I'm sure you get plenty of offers from younger beauties than with an older lady like me
  2. I just get it all the time that I am too old too ugly I should just give up and be alone ... buy a cat
Roastie milf coping that chad only wants to fuck and not get a serious relationship

Since that roastie cope, I asked her out and we've agreed to grab drinks tomorrow night. I'll stand this cunt up at a bar tomorrow.
I do not feel sympathy for these roastie spinsters. This slut could easily get a relationship with an average man, but noooooooo she only wants chad.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

You're a legend, definition of being BASED.

ThERe is nothing i can say more.

Lifefuel of the day. Terabased.

Doing God's work, brocel.

Damn you are based.

A true hero, you made my day man.

The amazing part is this fucks over both Chads and women. Absolutely based

based, ITcucks must hate seeing this

It wont touch this

How many times do I need to tell you that you're unfathomably based. Could you DM the nudes of the roastie?

So you are telling me that after she wrote "you're disgusting" the conversation continued instead of her blocking him?!?!

So you are telling me that after she wrote "you're disgusting" the conversation continued instead of her blocking him?!?!
Foids can't use their pERsonality detectors when in close proximity of a chad

suifuel that woman send nudes to Chads they barely know to get their attention while we rot :feelsrope:

She was right she is too old and should buy a cat

I hope you are using vpn and are on some virtual machine (with no geolocation) so you won't get caught and send to the jail for being too based.

I sent this slut to a bar in Australia earlier. It's funny because she said she doesn't like going out on a Sunday night, but my chad is hot so she will make an exception. Her uber ride was at least 25 minutes in peak hour traffic.
View attachment 1103511

And here we have a 45 year old roastie (milf tier) who I've been chadfishing for a few days now. She's a teacher who is in her last week of term, meaning she has several months of holidays approaching. She asked my chadfish out for "adventures" numerous times. First was for a hike, second time was to the beach.
First time I left her on read. Second time I said I was busy. At the second time I posted a pic of chad with an attractive woman at a restaurant to his whatsapp status (like an instagram story). Knowing this would fuck with her, I checked who clicked it, and she DID see that whatsapp status.
That night, she started sending nudes to get chads attention. Got 2 tit pics. She's decently attractive. She started complaining that I only see her as sexual object worthy of quick fuck, and that my chad didn't see her as worthy of a relationship.
She said goodbye and wished me luck in my journey. Translation: chad doesn't want a relationship with me so I'll block him. I decided to stop playing an asshole with this milf cunt and softened my tone a bit. She continued to complain to chad with the following:
  1. I'm sure you get plenty of offers from younger beauties than with an older lady like me
  2. I just get it all the time that I am too old too ugly I should just give up and be alone ... buy a cat
View attachment 1103533
Since that roastie cope, I asked her out and we've agreed to grab drinks tomorrow night. I'll stand this cunt up at a bar tomorrow.
I do not feel sympathy for these roastie spinsters. This slut could easily get a relationship with an average man, but noooooooo she only wants chad.
mashallah brother, keep up the great work, I break my fast to your stories

View attachment 1103511

View attachment 1103533
Show the chad fish

There needs to be a special archive of all of these. They are so so good.

Chief I NEED that tinder verification bypass guide.

suifuel that woman send nudes to Chads they barely know to get their attention while we rot :feelsrope:
It always stings when you are reminded of it. I can go about my day afterward and forget I saw it, but it stings just as much as when you first saw it when you see it again.

Even worse is when you consider this is what Chad gets for existing. This Chad could be on welfare and living the most pleasurable life you can live where you have free time to socialize, and you can have sex with new women everyday like it's on tap for you.

Utterly shocking.

View attachment 1103511

View attachment 1103533
you inspire me to start chadfishing these toilets ,but i will leak their info here

View attachment 1103511

View attachment 1103533
am i a cuck for feeling bad for her jfl

am i a cuck for feeling bad for her jfl
I used to feel sorry for these sluts, but as time passes and I became more hardened to these sluts and their games, I no longer see them as human. Any foid who willingly travels to meet chad with video calling first is a worthless piece of fuckmeat that deserves it :feelskek:

Mirin your effort and dedication

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back