Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Paki School Is Cucked

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
My Paki schools fine with Foids wearing crop tops, ripped jeans and slutty outfits in general but when I wear something like tracksuit bottoms (which isn't even revealing it's just NO MUH CASUAL clothes), they get triggered. :feelsrope:

The world is becoming more and more cucked. No one dares tell Foids what to wear because they'll be cancelled for slut shaming. But guys can't even wear anything less than business casual outfits or they're fucked. Imagine being such a massive cuckold that you're chill with Foids showing off their legs and ass and shit but if a guy wears a t-shirt with a UFC logo you have a soyboy meltdown :feelstastyman:

Also inb4 "muh just get an arranged marriage bro" or "muh Muslim countries are based"

even muslim countries are cucked now

wtf?

i thought paki was strict muslims

Your schools don't have formal uniforms. I thought pakistani schools were even worst in that regard with making them wear those weirdly long skirts that make no sense.

Your schools don't have formal uniforms. I thought pakistani schools were even worst in that regard with making them wear those weirdly long skirts that make no sense.
It makes complete sense. Foids shouldn't be able to show off her titties and ass. That gives them sexual agency, which should be BANNED :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Where in pakistan is this? @RREEEEEEEEE thoughts?

Not surprised. It seems like men are surrendering. You cannot tell females that to do or how to act but everyone will criticize you if you're male.

It is healthier for the women to be naked, less weight for the bones to support and torso compression. Plus, more revealing clothes encourage women to work on their bodies allowing for easier childbirth. The added sluttiness lowers age of first child as well. Pakistan is learning.

It is healthier for the women to be naked, less weight for thee bones to support and torso compression. Plus, more revealing clothes encourage women to work on their bodies allowing for easier childbirth. The added sluttiness lowers age of first child as well. Pakistan is learning.
Typical retarded greycel post