Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My only advantage over normans

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I have no reason to move out from parents home, so i save tons of money that normz spend on rent. They literally throw away more then half of theor money to live in some piss stained cockroach ridden barracks cause foids just say “teehee mr norman, live without parents or manchild teehee”. I just have lot of free money that i can spend on copes :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

I'm in the same situation. Not gonna pay rent when I can save so much money by living with mom, even if that means that foids will reject me for that. They already reject me anyway, and besides, I don't even earn enough money to rent an apartment.

you're based, but don't waste your money on copes, insted use it for buy appartments and earn the rent from people :feelsthink:

you're based, but don't waste your money on copes, insted use it for buy appartments and earn the rent from people :feelsthink:
No. Save it for surgerymax or spend it copes.

If you've never lived apart from your parents, you shouldn't call yourself an incel.

I have no reason to move out from parents home, so i save tons of money that normz spend on rent. They literally throw away more then half of theor money to live in some piss stained cockroach ridden barracks cause foids just say “teehee mr norman, live without parents or manchild teehee”. I just have lot of free money that i can spend on copes :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
Same and based ,they use money to live in a piece of shit place except really rich ones ,I’m saving money for surgery then I’ll be Chad

He wont be getting apartments off saving medium wage in Moscow any time soon.
Also this imies he sees himself as a 70 y/o boomer.

What are your copes?

What are your copes?
Maybe he can invest in some dividend index fund and earn 3-4% on his money?

I still live at home but I spend my excess money on booze and drugs
:feelsLSD:
Also Guns I really love my Guns
:feelsjuice:

If you've never lived apart from your parents, you shouldn't call yourself an incel.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Maybe he can invest in some dividend index fund and earn 3-4% on his money?
I can earn at least 6,5% using bank deposits

What are your copes?
it’s impossible to buy flat in moscow if you arent super rich/sell yourself for mortgage slavery for 40+ years

What are your copes?
I cope by playing vidya, driving car and soon will buy a shotgun (for hunting small and medium game of course)

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I can earn at least 6,5% using bank deposits

it’s impossible to buy flat in moscow if you arent super rich/sell yourself for mortgage slavery for 40+ years
Yeah, same all around israhell tbh.
Cucked out of real estate unless you want to wage your arse off for 20-30 years without seeing the sun.

So what copes you spend money on?

Yeah, same all around israhell tbh.
Cucked out of real estate unless you want to wage your arse off for 20-30 years without seeing the sun.

So what copes you spend money on?

I cope by playing vidya, driving car and soon will buy a shotgun (for hunting small and medium game of course)
Also tobacco. Lots of it. And eating expensive food

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back