Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason why i look forward to my shifts as a wage slave

I'm a big time investor in the stock market. So far, I'm in a good financial position. Life is good when you don't have to worry about foids.
probably all of a few grand in savings?
Not worrying about foids is cope

As Many of you don't know, I am a wage slave for an undisclosed fast food restaurant in Los Angeles. I also work part time because I go to college on the side. Basically I'm a part time worker.

Here is the reason why I enjoy being a wage slave or wage cuck, it distracts me from rotting in my house all day long. When I'm busy working at my restaurant. My loneliness, anger, sadness, and all other negative feelings go away. I work very hard, I do a lot of cleaning, I make food for large orders. On the side, I talk to my friendly coworkers, they are all male, and that makes me feel safe. I don't have to worry about foids bragging about their love lives to Me. I also get excited for my paycheck because I can use it buy whatever I want. I spend most of it on food. Eating fast food like Burger King, Popeyes, Pollo Loco, Arby's, In N Out, Raising Canes Chicken, and buffets are nice copes. On the bright side. I don't have to pay rent. This Means I can save a lot of money. I'm a big time investor in the stock market. So far, I'm in a good financial position. Life is good when you don't have to worry about foids.
tfw you get back from work and it's a friday night,but you dont enjoy anything so you just rot while normies have fun

As Many of you don't know, I am a wage slave for an undisclosed fast food restaurant in Los Angeles. I also work part time because I go to college on the side. Basically I'm a part time worker.

Here is the reason why I enjoy being a wage slave or wage cuck, it distracts me from rotting in my house all day long. When I'm busy working at my restaurant. My loneliness, anger, sadness, and all other negative feelings go away. I work very hard, I do a lot of cleaning, I make food for large orders. On the side, I talk to my friendly coworkers, they are all male, and that makes me feel safe. I don't have to worry about foids bragging about their love lives to Me. I also get excited for my paycheck because I can use it buy whatever I want. I spend most of it on food. Eating fast food like Burger King, Popeyes, Pollo Loco, Arby's, In N Out, Raising Canes Chicken, and buffets are nice copes. On the bright side. I don't have to pay rent. This Means I can save a lot of money. I'm a big time investor in the stock market. So far, I'm in a good financial position. Life is good when you don't have to worry about foids.
I can’t even get a fucking joh

ngl i appreciate you, great post
if i could do that, i would do that too, like just mentally switch off
but my health wont allow it
you gonna FIRE maxx with index funds?

ngl i appreciate you, great post
if i could do that, i would do that too, like just mentally switch off
but my health wont allow it
you gonna FIRE maxx with index funds?
I don't have index funds, but I do have mutual funds and stocks in various companies