Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason why i look forward to my shifts as a wage slave

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
As Many of you don't know, I am a wage slave for an undisclosed fast food restaurant in Los Angeles. I also work part time because I go to college on the side. Basically I'm a part time worker.

Here is the reason why I enjoy being a wage slave or wage cuck, it distracts me from rotting in my house all day long. When I'm busy working at my restaurant. My loneliness, anger, sadness, and all other negative feelings go away. I work very hard, I do a lot of cleaning, I make food for large orders. On the side, I talk to my friendly coworkers, they are all male, and that makes me feel safe. I don't have to worry about foids bragging about their love lives to Me. I also get excited for my paycheck because I can use it buy whatever I want. I spend most of it on food. Eating fast food like Burger King, Popeyes, Pollo Loco, Arby's, In N Out, Raising Canes Chicken, and buffets are nice copes. On the bright side. I don't have to pay rent. This Means I can save a lot of money. I'm a big time investor in the stock market. So far, I'm in a good financial position. Life is good when you don't have to worry about foids.

As Many of you don't know, I am a wage slave for an undisclosed fast food restaurant in Los Angeles. I also work part time because I go to college on the side. Basically I'm a part time worker.

Here is the reason why I enjoy being a wage slave or wage cuck, it distracts me from rotting in my house all day long. When I'm busy working at my restaurant. My loneliness, anger, sadness, and all other negative feelings go away. I work very hard, I do a lot of cleaning, I make food for large orders. On the side, I talk to my friendly coworkers, they are all male, and that makes me feel safe. I don't have to worry about foids bragging about their love lives to Me. I also get excited for my paycheck because I can use it buy whatever I want. I spend most of it on food. Eating fast food like Burger King, Popeyes, Pollo Loco, Arby's, In N Out, Raising Canes Chicken, and buffets are nice copes. On the bright side. I don't have to pay rent. This Means I can save a lot of money. I'm a big time investor in the stock market. So far, I'm in a good financial position. Life is good when you don't have to worry about foids.
Every Jew’s favorite cel, the content one

I worked in kfc for one day and got fired for stealing chicken in the kitchens

fuck the jobcentre

Yeah. I know LA Is a hell hole for incels but at least I have copes

Don’t care, fuck off college fag

Kill yourself

175px A24 Slow Burn Soyjak
45f
Zqcl38gg1s361
5cs7i5
6ca
10d

Money doesnt buy happiness
Ehhh I agree. But then again I don't have the money to buy a McLaren or Rolls Royce. Also can't fly around on a private jet, so can't really say if it does or not

I don't really like my slave job, but I think I'm not doing shit except rotting anyways. So mind as well make some money and get me to do something

I completely feel you brocel because i'm also somewhat in similar shoes

Moneymaxx is such a good cope. Investing and watching my wealth is getting accumulated is my lifefuel too.

I work a physical factory job and there is freedom in it. Working in an office would get me fired quickly.
In the factory it is just guys and mostly goes well. Save those dollars and then buy a small piece of land and grow your own food. Praise God through Christ and be free from the fucked up world of sluts and idiots.

Money doesnt buy happiness
every one with it says that kind of on the same vain as sex havers saying sex dont matter.
id love to wake up rich one day but i lost the powerball again so off to the labor camp i go

Shit...life is good when u dnt have to pay rent...llmmaaooo

I'm in the same situation but working only intensifies my negative feelings tbh. I'm more comfortable rotting at home. I don't talk to anyone at work because they're all unrelatable normies

I'm in the same situation but working only intensifies my negative feelings tbh. I'm more comfortable rotting at home. I don't talk to anyone at work because they're all unrelatable normies
The older I get...the more I realize how much LESS IN COMMON I have with normies...

I am on disability and haven't been at work since 2010...even than...it was a hectic bouncing job at a Mexican establishment in Corona queens...

I dnt miss working....I'm ready to accept my fate of dying alone in alone bedroom apt. Or studio/room....FUCK THE PEOPLE

if I were poor and I had a loving gf, that wouldn't matter
So long as enough income coming in to support both..

Dolomite once said. .
"Romance without finance is a nuisance"

When i go to work i put on my normie mask and pretend

I work a part time job, my job is physical so it keeps me in shape and I talk to only a few coworkers about stuff to in the job, pretty much have earbuds in all day when I go, and it's paid exercise not a bad gig.

I work a part time job, my job is physical so it keeps me in shape and I talk to only a few coworkers about stuff to in the job, pretty much have earbuds in all day when I go, and it's paid exercise not a bad gig.
Is there females at your job

Is there females at your job
I push carts, in the lot it's all dudes, but yeah there are many foids inside, i've really only talked to one, because she is the wife of one of the cart guys I talk to.

I push carts, in the lot it's all dudes, but yeah there are many foids inside, i've really only talked to one, because she is the wife of one of the cart guys I talk to.
That is brutal for me. When there is a female working at job. I secretly look at her with hatred and rage in my eyes because I know very well that she will never give me a chance, and she is chad only. Foid coworkers see me as a "friend" and nothing more than a friend. If I was good looking or hot then my foid coworkers would bring okay flirting with me and maybe giving me the opportunity to date them. It's unfair that females leave us out while they give their love and affection to physically attractive guys.

That is brutal for me. When there is a female working at job. I secretly look at her with hatred and rage in my eyes because I know very well that she will never give me a chance, and she is chad only. Foid coworkers see me as a "friend" and nothing more than a friend. If I was good looking or hot then my foid coworkers would bring okay flirting with me and maybe giving me the opportunity to date them. It's unfair that females leave us out while they give their love and affection to physically attractive guys.
I try to forget sex exists, it's the only way I can control my rumination and violent thought patterns, if a song plays that is romantic, skip, I don't watch movies really anymore because romance is brought up too often, and if there is some scene where it's displaying teen love? It's fucking over GTFO, or I'll feel like going ER.

I try to forget sex exists, it's the only way I can control my rumination and violent thought patterns, if a song plays that is romantic, skip, I don't watch movies really anymore because romance is brought up too often, and if there is some scene where it's displaying teen love? It's fucking over GTFO, or I'll feel like going ER.
We are the oppressed minority

Do you have a job?
Ive been neet since 2019. I tell my parents ill just militarymaxx after im thin but tbh im just gonna milk them dry and perhaps start using their cards for crypto or stock trading and try become rich from that idk.

Thats cool...with the ear buds...alot of jobs be funny about that shit (from what I been told)

Thats cool...with the ear buds...alot of jobs be funny about that shit (from what I been told)
It's a shitty job, and I'm like two second away from a psychotic break everyday, i'll probably get fired one day when a nigger starts a fight in the parking lot, so if anyone got on my ass, my life is so boring i'll just escalate to the highest degree possible. It's over anyway, Israel won, we will all be transhuman Jew slaves in 5-10 years, and women hate us, what future is there? I just work part time to have enough jew bucks to buy copes. I believe in God, so that keeps me sane and alive, but the Bible only guarantees me a blackpilled reality, and it will continue until i'm dead.

It's a shitty job, and I'm like two second away from a psychotic break everyday, i'll probably get fired one day when a nigger starts a fight in the parking lot, so if anyone got on my ass, my life is so boring i'll just escalate to the highest degree possible. It's over anyway, Israel won, we will all be transhuman Jew slaves in 5-10 years, and women hate us, what future is there? I just work part time to have enough jew bucks to buy copes. I believe in God, so that keeps me sane and alive, but the Bible only guarantees me a blackpilled reality, and it will continue until i'm dead.
That's why the Bible says that the truth (black pill) would be sweet as honey in out mouths...but bitter to our stomachs...

I look forward to mine because It's hours I'm not just rotting away in front of my PC. The money is definitely number one on the list of pros, I'm close to getting a car and without the money that wouldn't be happening. The second is I get to normie watch and see how their mind functions even though some days feel like groundhog day repeating the same conversations and phrases.

I look forward to mine because It's hours I'm not just rotting away in front of my PC. The money is definitely number one on the list of pros, I'm close to getting a car and without the money that wouldn't be happening. The second is I get to normie watch and see how their mind functions even though some days feel like groundhog day repeating the same conversations and phrases.
Outside of a work schedule...I treat all Days the same..accept when it comes to any form of possible social interactions....I lessen those chances by going out only on Mondays Tuesdays and Wednesdays (some thursdays)

Outside of a work schedule...I treat all Days the same..accept when it comes to any form of possible social interactions....I lessen those chances by going out only on Mondays Tuesdays and Wednesdays (some thursdays)
I work in a one of the largest monopolized company so avoiding people is kind of impossible unless you go walk the carpark during the breaks.

Glad you do the job, and don't well.

Glad theres no drama there, just men doing things that need done

all ive worked was at fast food
if i would of stayed id be bloatmaxxed like peter griffin right now
i have low impulse control and being busy plus the smell of food would just make me wanna heat up some desserts or tacos every hour