Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My oneitis just said she could never see herself being intimate with me

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
I think I’m gonna committ suicide very shortly

She’s not even that objectively attractive. 6/10, pretty cute

Perfect personality though (besides not wanting my dick) and has only a laycount of 1. Her ex

We all human bro no need feel sad :cryfeels:

You did wrong by having "oneitis" lol. you CAN'T be ANYTHING with a woman if you're not attractive. stop torturing yourself. I hope you learn a lesson from this

Eject her from your life.
4D68442F00000578 0 image m 3 1529415451128

Don’t kill yourself over a whore. She’s not worth your life bro.

Stop going to suicide and letting yourself get defeated like a CUCK. Do you really want to let society win? They want us dead bro... why give them that?
I have been rejected by my oneitis as well so I know how it feelz. I still have feelings for her. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Man,I rejected 6 times. and there is a guy on forum rejected 1k times lol. just get better copes

Perfect personality though (besides not wanting my dick) and has only a laycount of 1. Her ex
that's just her cuteness warping your mind. There's no such thing as women with good personalities.

Relax and jerk off

don't do anything stupid bro,
think higher perspective, there are billions of women on this planet,
one is nothing

Hey. Getting rejected by my oneitis made me accept the fact that I'm an incel. Welcome to the club. Don't kill yourself until you give your best shot at ascension. If you fail, rope knowing that you did everything you could. If you need to talk message me. I'd gladly talk to you.

Don’t kill yourself over a whore. She’s not worth your life bro.
I’m not considering suicide because of her. I would never give her that value. But I’m considering it because of my own inadequacies

Dude seriously, kill yourself for a FOID ? :feelswow:
Even mentioning it ? :feelskek:

"Just kill yourself br0, it shows your generous personality, girls like that ! :soy::bluepill:"

Perfect personality though (besides not wanting my dick)

Regardless of her "personality", she rejected you. You should not worship her on any point.

and has only a laycount of 1. Her ex

Once she realizes you're an incel, that single "1" will still be way above your own lay-count and experience.

My conclusion :

Eject her from your life.
View attachment 81457

Did she say it to your face and if so how did your conversation lead to it?

"There just isn't that spark" (teehee)

You did wrong by having "oneitis" lol. you CAN'T be ANYTHING with a woman if you're not attractive. stop torturing yourself. I hope you learn a lesson from this

Dude seriously, kill yourself for a FOID ? :feelswow:
Even mentioning it ? :feelskek:

"Just kill yourself br0, it shows your generous personality, girls like that ! :soy::bluepill:"

Regardless of her "personality", she rejected you. You should not worship her on any point.

Once she realizes you're an incel, that single "1" will still be way above your own lay-count and experience.

My conclusion :

Tbh I’ve always lied to her about my sexlife. I portray myself to her as someone who has no problem with girls. I was doing this to get her via preselection game. Didn’t work I guess

Tbh I’ve always lied to her about my sexlife. I portray myself to her as someone who has no problem with girls. I was doing this to get her via preselection game. Didn’t work I guess

Either she could smell your inceldom, or Chads do the same and/or tell a higher performance than you did.

Or both :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Forget your oneitis. If you are talking with a girl, and she is friend-zoning you - it means you are ugly. Nothing else.

Girls don't say, "You're like a brother to me," to guys that are hot.

Have you already improved your appearance as much as possible? If you haven't looksmaxxed do that first, then hit on tons of chicks (including ugly ones) and hope for the best. Rack up your lay count is what I'm saying.

True love is just a chemical process and it typically dies off between 1-3 years. Your crush is nothing special, she is just in close proximity to you.

Forget your oneitis. If you are talking with a girl, and she is friend-zoning you - it means you are ugly. Nothing else.

Girls don't say, "You're like a brother to me," to guys that are hot.

Have you already improved your appearance as much as possible? If you haven't looksmaxxed do that first, then hit on tons of chicks (including ugly ones) and hope for the best. Rack up your lay count is what I'm saying.

True love is just a chemical process and it typically dies off between 1-3 years. Your crush is nothing special, she is just in close proximity to you.
Not necessarily ugly

Just that I’m not one of her top options

>having an oneitis past the age of 15
>2019
come on

Not necessarily ugly

Just that I’m not one of her top options
If "she can't imagine being intimate with you" it means she won't fuck you even if you're the last guy on earth. If you absolutely need this one woman, get rich and then in 15 years swoop in to save her and Chad's kids (which you of course will provide for). When Chad stops replying to her texts, she'll let you buy her a 200,000 dollar wedding.

>rejected once

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
When you're rejected once, you're basically being rejected by every other foid at the same time. They all have the same fuckin' stupid ass standards unless they're in the third world and don't have access to the internet.

that is brutal, but better than not knowing, trust me.

you could have waited for a better moment, theoretically, but that moment would have never come if she is surrounded by chads, lol

How does she have a perfect personality if she said that straight to your face?

What kind of bluepilled retard has oneitis. And if you're having intimate convos like this with a girl you're a fakecel

Kill hER then rope

TheERe are othER CHOices for you to CHOose

Congratulations, is u r first step towars becoming blackpilled.

Rope or cope nigga.

> Trusting a self-reported laycount
> Having a oneitis

You're playing the game on the hardest difficulty.

Well, it's kinda your fault for having an oneitis since that's pretty much bluepilled.

Never invest your feelings in a woman unless she shows interest in you first.

Yea op having a oneitis is a terrible idea I if you're on this forum.

Even if you did somehow ascend by wearing her down, she would cuck your ass so hard and rip out your soul. Abort all oneitises.

It's only over if you want it to be ovER.

you really care what women think? Weak ass beta bitch. I would kick her ass if she said that to me.

I felt the same man. I am suicidal and my oneitis rejecting me hurt me bad and I almost roped. Don't kill yourself because of a slut. If you get knocked out, stand up.

My oneitis was 3/10 on a good day. Love isn't rational, and it sure isn't numerical.

JFL at having at "oneitis"

Foids dont have a personallity or a soul