Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My oneitis just said she could never see herself being intimate with me

She say to you that you are sub-human who will be never love for a femoid. At least said that in a polite way.

poor sap, didn't even last a month and he's already wanting to suicide

She say to you that you are sub-human who will be never love for a femoid. At least said that in a polite way.
I love this nigga english :feelskek:
All love my fellow chilecel :heart:

I am sorry OP oneitis is a curse.

6/10 foid can at least get 6/10 men why would she want you?

I think it's over when you can't even see yourself being intimate with a female.

When you're rejected once, you're basically being rejected by every other foid at the same time. They all have the same fuckin' stupid ass standards unless they're in the third world and don't have access to the internet.
This. It's already over for you boyo

Just know OP for her its anyone but you, shes only keeping you as a friend because its convenient for her. Ive seen this countless times don't do it.

Oneitis is a mental illness.
It'll go away (hopefully).
Your feelings towards this foid are a disease. Treat them as such. Don't worship that foid. She's just another whore and you'll realize it when your oneitis goes away, so don't do stupid stuff now.

Don’t kill yourself over a whore. She’s not worth your life bro.
She's just another ugly foid tbh. She's not smart and isn't worth this pain and strife she's caused you.

I think I’m gonna committ suicide very shortly
She’s not even that objectively attractive. 6/10, pretty cute
Perfect personality though (besides not wanting my dick) and has only a laycount of 1. Her ex
If she's not fucking you, she's fucking around on you. Dump her. Don't wait for when you come home and she has the breath of 3 Tyrone and Chad cocks, telling you she's tired and needs you to cook dinner for her.

I've suffered from oneitus for a period of 6 years, 2006-2013. I couldn't move on because I never approached her and never approached any others. You are one step ahead my brother. Now forget about that hoe and go and approach more and more and more. See the foids for what they are. Just a bit of fun if you can get in their underwear. Their opinions don't matter, they are just limited creatures.

I think I’m gonna committ suicide very shortly

She’s not even that objectively attractive. 6/10, pretty cute

Perfect personality though (besides not wanting my dick) and has only a laycount of 1. Her ex

Fuck her. There are billions of whores on this planet and thinking any of them is special is naive. You need to grow up buddy boyo.

If she's not fucking you, she's fucking around on you. Dump her. Don't wait for when you come home and she has the breath of 3 Tyrone and Chad cocks, telling you she's tired and needs you to cook dinner for her.
Lmao i fucking lost it at "dont wait for when you come home and she has the breath of 3 Tyrone and Chad cocks"

Existing as an incel past puberty is a massive cope we shouldve all roped