Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW RAGEFUEL! A "nice" girl with a nutcracker ass. Inspection time. From my neighbourhood

This girl is one that i have seen in a gym i used to train at. She had an absolute obsession with her own ass and always stood in the mirrors admiring it. I remember her doing all her lower body workouts then standing in the mirror and gazing at her buttocks in total awe. It was like she was in love with her own butt and worshipped it like a separate entity. She always wore these tight and slutty clothes that left nothing to the imagination. She worked out naked under her leggings so you could see everything during certain exercises. I don´t know anything about her sexual past but she often turned up with different megaChads to the gym.

View attachment 1130393
View attachment 1130394
View attachment 1130395
View attachment 1130396
View attachment 1130397

Just look at those glutes! I know she is using the light to enhance the definitions of her buttocks, but damn! That ass is powerfull and strong. When she stood in the mirrors between sets and cherished her own behind she clenched her asscheeks and looked like she almost orgasmed at the sight of her own booty. She is a pure narcissist and demands praise for her butt, both online and in real life. It´s almost like she defines herself as just an ass. She is an ass! She loves the attention she gets and the feeling of how everybody wants to have sex with her. She can pick and choose freely amongst an infinite number of sexpartners. As long as they worship those glutes. I swear bros! If she puts nuts between her cheeks and clenched them together she would crack nuts with that ass.

View attachment 1130404
View attachment 1130407
View attachment 1130406

She also loves to travel around the world walking around in thongs and g-strings flaunting that powerful ass straight in the face of people. Walking around in public spaces having men turn their heads and whistling.

View attachment 1130408
View attachment 1130409
View attachment 1130410

View attachment 1130411

This girl is so delusional she only let´s fit megaChads enjoy the scent of her ass. A chad who doesn't work out and can flash some six pack abs are totally below her. I saw her at the gym with six different megaChads when i trained there. She went through sex partners like she changed thongs and g-strings. Her whole identity is her ass. She is a walking, wobbling and giggling ass.

View attachment 1130412
View attachment 1130413

Here is some pics from her globetrotting assparade. This is insane! How can she do this? How can she live like this and be concidered a good person? Accepted by society and all?

View attachment 1130415
View attachment 1130416
View attachment 1130419
View attachment 1130420

How is she allowed to walk around like this in public without being arrested for obscenity? She proudly parades her bare buttocks with just a tiny string between her asscheeks. This should be outlawed! We need a law against this!

View attachment 1130425
View attachment 1130426

These girls have tormented me! The only thing i have achieved sexually is jerking off to sex scenes where Peter North is slaying girl after girl. Threesome after foursome and so on. Damn Peter North! I wanted to be like that but i failed...
butt mogged by chad... absolutely over

Those asscheeks are so strong she could crush our cocks between them.

Tell her to wipe her ass better...

She's disgusting walking around with shit crust.

She has the ugliest upper body looks like a deformed horse those fucking triceps belong to a man. She is so ugly and her ass cheeks are all muscle not fat. Also her shoulders are bigger than the men in the picture. Ugly horse tranny 0/100