Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My oneitis converted to Hinduism

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
She calls herself Bhaktin (her name) and she calls my religion barbaric and takes part in public protests against it, spreading lies against my religion. By the way, she is a white European and as it seems she preferrs curry over caviar.

Last edited:
Your brain on libtardation

She probably knows nothing about it and just does it for the quirkiness and to be unique :feelskek:.
Wait till she hears she needs to be purified by swimming in cow shit :feelskek:

women are too retarded to understand any religion.

''Converted'' but didn't even search enough about the religion JFL

just be curry
The funny part is that the guru of her sect is actually a white Chad she adores and mabye she just desperately tries to impress him and be near him.

I can imagine you going up to her now looking like this

The love guru 1200 1200 675 675 crop 000000

XD

Suddenly you remember you are a Hindu! :D

The funny part is that the guru of her sect is actually a white Chad she adores and mabye she just desperately tries to impress him and be near him.
Heres the answer.

She probably knows nothing about it and just does it for the quirkiness and to be unique :feelskek:.
Wait till she hears she needs to be purified by swimming in cow shit :feelskek:

No Hindu I know gets purified by cow shit. Its some retards may do that shit but its not the norm.

This is your brain on liberalism.

She's gone nuts. Liberalism makes foids mentally ill. Chad's aren't hindu. If a foid isn't pursuing Chad then there's probably something mentally wrong with her (aka liberal insanity).