Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My old school now has an Autism room

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I was looking at a virtual tour of my old school and when I was last there 11 years ago we had a big room called a study hall for private study. Now this has been changed into a "hub", judging by the photos it is a room for autists to hang out as "special assistants" work in the room. There are board games and Harry potter pictures on the wall.

In my day I spent my free time in the toilets cubicle.

Unironically did this as well. Eat my lunch in the bathroom stalls like in the movies. I was in the awkard position where during classes I had "friends" that I talked to but often during lunch time they all went their own way in their little groups so it would be really akward sitting alone.

Let me guess. USA? 70% of all autistic people are from the USA

Fuck off GrAYfag. You really made a research just to tell me that shit. Go kill yourself
I mean yea:feelsjuice: I wasn’t sure where you got that statistic from so I double checked.

Also, you didn’t librarymaxx?

Leigh epitomizes the underemployed. The 39-year-old has a master’s degree in library science from a top-ranked school, years of experience working the circulation desk in a Boston library, and an IQ of 145. He is reliable and considerate, and he works hard.

Yet for the past eight years, since he lost his salaried Boston library job due to austerity measures, the only permanent job Leigh has landed is at the T.J. Maxx near his mother’s home on Cape Cod. He works part time dusting, vacuuming, and washing the mirrors, and he is paid the minimum wage, $11 an hour. Over the past few years, Leigh has applied for dozens of library positions. Every one has turned him down, most without an interview.

I was offered entry into a special ASD-oriented program once.

Unironically did this as well. Eat my lunch in the bathroom stalls like in the movies. I was in the awkard position where during classes I had "friends" that I talked to but often during lunch time they all went their own way in their little groups so it would be really akward sitting alone.
:dafuckfeels:

I usually ate my lunch in the library, when I was allowed to.