Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My next birth

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I am tired of living life as an unimportant unloved npc video game character....in my next rebirth i will take birth as a godlike good features Chad , and will make Roasties swoon over me as soon as i turn 13 itself. Life feels like a dead weight if you have never experienced attraction and roasties attention at the age of 16 -17 years:society::society::cryfeels::cryfeels: You transform into a hateful creature from an innocent as button naive guy

I want to be reborn as this:

k2.jpg

I want to be reincarnated Into a tall, white, rich chad who eventually remembers his past life as an incel, then takes vengeance upon women by pumping them and dumping them, never staying in a relationship.

I want to be reincarnated Into a tall, white, rich chad who eventually remembers his past life as an incel, then takes vengeance upon women by pumping them and dumping them, never staying in a relationship.
I have a theory that Chads were actually incels in past life...and that memory remains encoded in their sub concious and that's why they treat foids like garbage and use them like a dumpster:society:

The statistical odds of reincarnating as a shitskin or into a third world country is too high. Why do they even exist again? :feelswhat:

The statistical odds of reincarnating as a shitskin or into a third world country is too high. Why do they even exist again? :feelswhat:
That’s why whites truly don’t understand how privileged they are.

They exist for the sins of the west :society: West should stop its jewry and stop interfering with how the world should run and this.global cuckery that is being aggressively pushed

Yes. That is good.

We have to keep detailed histories of our fellowcels...for the "chats" - :feelsokman:
I am also maniacal depressive paranoid bipolar ...if you want to add that in case:dab:

If I get reincarnated as a tall white Chad, I'm going to treat foids so fucking bad it's unreal and they'd still lust over me
I am going to make foids cry in high school by rejecting their proposals... and fck around at Least 10 roasties without committing to any one of them...and guess what i would still be considered a darling of society, a sunshine, a charismatics guy....and foids will protect my immoral behavior aggressively by saying " Everyone makes mistakes and deserves a second chance" :foidSoy::foidSoy: