Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My neighbor had to trade in his Mercedes G-Wagon... lost his girlfriend

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
He was another one who didn't follow my trading advice. Then he got brutalized and he is another guy down huge in this massive sell off in assets down by about 66%, he has all coins. (Meanwhile I am up 3% this year)

Now he stepped down from an ~$200,000 Mercedes G-Wagon to an ~$100,000 Tesla. Bright side for him... he got his money out on the G-Wagon as used car prices are so high. But his girlfriend left. This guy mogs us all to another planet as well he is a white high-tier normie. And he only dates ethnic girls as he has no chance with white women even when he had $2.5 million in net worth and in his 30's.

Stupid girl though this is on the West Coast so his house is up like $250,000-300,000 in the last year. Also he is still holding all his coins.

His girlfriend was Chinese like a 4/10. She was nice and calm so she can do way better than a high-tier white normie with well more than $1 million in net assets in his 30's.

Best he could do before was 5/10 ethnic girls. Now he probably has to step down, to like 2/10 ethnic girls.

2.5 M net worth isn't even that much anymore if you include house of residence. My taxicab driver father has a net worth higher than that. (Boomer that got lucky and made the right moves in real estate).

Do you use crypto?

2.5 M net worth isn't even that much anymore if you include house of residence. My taxicab driver father has a net worth higher than that. (Boomer that got lucky and made the right moves in real estate).

Ya on the West Coast just regular boomers have more than $2.5 million net worth because of the real estate. And then there is all the tech people with stock options and their real estate rocketed up and high incomes. Then the professional class like doctors, dentists, lawyers. Then the successful small business owners.

Boomers where both the husband and wife had fairly decent careers, and they bought rental properties along the way, have pensions or retirement investments and life insurance policies. Can be nearing $10 million in net worth.

That is why imo even when he had $2.5 million in net worth, women weren't impressed. Its good enough for a 4/10 ethnic woman, since he is also white and high tier normie looks.

Other thing is the white working class and middle class has fled the West Coast to go to cheaper places because they cannot afford to live here. So it distorts it. Like if he took the $2.5 million when he had that much and went to some hillbilly methhead town.

Do you use crypto?

I was trading last year Dogecoin and Baby Doge Coin and made quite a bit of money, then lost quite a bit of the gains trading Shitcoins. Yesterday I decided to add more and bought some Shiba Inu.

I was trading last year Dogecoin and Baby Doge Coin and made quite a bit of money, then lost quite a bit of the gains trading Shitcoins. Yesterday I decided to add more and bought some Shiba Inu.
Shitcoins are not profitable

This is exactly why you should only pump and dump toilets and keep a contractual distance from her. The moment she stops putting out and you can afford it just jump to the next race toilet. Whenever I see a White man shorter than 195 cm here he's guaranteed to be with a race toilet, race men don't even stand a chance.

This is exactly why you should only pump and dump toilets and keep a contractual distance from her. The moment she stops putting out and you can afford it just jump to the next race toilet. Whenever I see a White man shorter than 195 cm here he's guaranteed to be with a race toilet, race men don't even stand a chance.

Good advice one thing he told me is him and his friends who are like him high tier normies with a lot of money, when they invite a toilet to go out for the evening, first they make her sleep with them before going out. Or else the toilets will go out for a night on the town, and then slip out of sleeping with the guy after. Even when its 'their girlfriend.'

If a man is white and tall or Chad looks its different he could actually just get a normal wife.

never began for him, he was driving a non amg version

He was another one who didn't follow my trading advice. Then he got brutalized and he is another guy down huge in this massive sell off in assets down by about 66%, he has all coins. (Meanwhile I am up 3% this year)

Now he stepped down from an ~$200,000 Mercedes G-Wagon to an ~$100,000 Tesla. Bright side for him... he got his money out on the G-Wagon as used car prices are so high. But his girlfriend left. This guy mogs us all to another planet as well he is a white high-tier normie. And he only dates ethnic girls as he has no chance with white women even when he had $2.5 million in net worth and in his 30's.

Stupid girl though this is on the West Coast so his house is up like $250,000-300,000 in the last year. Also he is still holding all his coins.

His girlfriend was Chinese like a 4/10. She was nice and calm so she can do way better than a high-tier white normie with well more than $1 million in net assets in his 30's.

Best he could do before was 5/10 ethnic girls. Now he probably has to step down, to like 2/10 ethnic girls.
wizard i got a little over 10k.how do i get more money?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back