Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My mother feels more affection for my cousin because of his height, which she constantly cites as a positive quality.

D

deadone

Greycel
My mother feels more affection for my cousin because of his height, which she constantly cites as a positive quality; I am 173 cm tall, he was going to military and she was boasting about him with her friend about how he would be good in military because of his height and big frame no one could bully him. He is stupid as fuck, and still popular, I dunno what a clown world. To make it more funny and sarcastictly funny his brother is 177, same frame as me, and have zero attention from his mother too. This shit you could not make it up, basicly if you short, good luck with affection from your parents.

Fucking brutal seeing certain members of your family get elevated to a sort of hero status just cuz they mog the others.
Thankfully none of my extended family, at least the ones that show up, mog anyone.

My mother feels more affection for my cousin because of his height, which she constantly cites as a positive quality; I am 173 cm tall, he was going to military and she was boasting about him with her friend about how he would be good in military because of his height and big frame no one could bully him. He is stupid as fuck, and still popular, I dunno what a clown world. To make it more funny and sarcastictly funny his brother is 177, same frame as me, and have zero attention from his mother too. This shit you could not make it up, basicly if you short, good luck with affection from your parents.
Wow.

Height is now a commendable personality attribute???