Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My mom says my height doesn’t matter when she clearly thinks otherwise

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/1emhqlz/my_mom_says_my_height_doesnt_matter_when_she/

(17m) Im 5’4 and I have no hope of getting taller, i found out my growth plates have closed so I’ll be stuck at this height forever. I got an x-ray earlier and I almost started crying in the car on our way home. My mom told me “it’s completely fine that I’m not tall” but i know she doesn’t believe that, she is 5’3 and my dad is 6’1. My dad told me that the main thing my mom liked about him was his height

Incel factories at it again :foidSoy:

u/Informal_Style8152 avatar
Informal_Style8152
4h ago•Edited 2h ago

Don't give up hope. Im 5'4" and married a Harvard educated woman with a degree in psychology. There's hope, you just got to believe.
Edit, My wife of 5'10 was previously married to a man of 7'2" stature. Family say she went from wookie to ewok. Just sayin.

Upvote1.5KDownvoteReplyreplyShareShare

HOLY FUCKING LARP/COPE :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: "Edited 2h ago" :feelshaha:
@Stupid Clown
@Fat Link
@frmentalcel
@Lonelyus
@Animecel2D

He was still unlucky. He should've closer to his dad's height.

Informal_Style8152
4h ago•Edited 2h ago

Don't give up hope. Im 5'4" and married a Harvard educated woman with a degree in psychology. There's hope, you just got to believe.
Edit, My wife of 5'10 was previously married to a man of 7'2" stature. Family say she went from wookie to ewok. Just sayin.

HOLY FUCKING LARP/COPE :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: "Edited 2h ago" :feelshaha:
@Stupid Clown
@Fat Link
@frmentalcel
@Lonelyus
@Animecel2D
Why do these redditors take joy in being cucked?

It's over for manlets

Informal_Style8152
4h ago•Edited 2h ago

@Stupid Clown
@Fat Link
@frmentalcel
@Lonelyus
@Animecel2D
I have a 6' wife, a really pretty one.

u/azdoroth avatar
azdoroth
3h ago

My bf is not short at all but shorter than me. I've always had a preference for shorter men too(shortest guy I've dated was 5'3). I'm sure there are other women like me out there. Please just don't develop a hateful "incel" personality because of your height. You'll find someone. Height really isn't that important and personality outshines that.

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:!!!!!

I have a 6' wife, a really pretty one.
my wife is 7'2 and she used to date a 5'2 indian janitor but now she upgraded to a 6'7 black dude!
(This is ironic, mods don't ban me :shock: )

https://www.reddit.com/user/jimmap/
jimmap
3h ago

I have a friend who is 5'3 and married a model who is over 6 ft. I have another friend who is 5'4. Met his future wife (yes she is beautiful) the first week of college. Happily married now.

so fake it hurts

KiriKitty94
2h ago

I'm 5'1, my boyfriend is 5'9 or 5'10. It'll be okay, just remember that swivel chairs are not friends to get to the top shelf. It is also okay to be unhappy about it right now. Heck, I still struggle with my height sometimes at almost 30.

toilet complains about being short :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
"teehee im just like u short king"

u/azdoroth avatar
azdoroth
3h ago

My bf is not short at all but shorter than me. I've always had a preference for shorter men too(shortest guy I've dated was 5'3). I'm sure there are other women like me out there. Please just don't develop a hateful "incel" personality because of your height. You'll find someone. Height really isn't that important and personality outshines that.

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:!!!!!
Jfl

people are undarating the fact that women are incel spawners

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It seems like a bad fate, I understand this problem. I'm 1.63, my father is 1.90, my mother is 1.57.

SHE LITERALLY LIKED MY FATHER BECAUSE OF HIS HEIGHT (I'm Japanese). In Japan, tall Japanese men are rare (mainly being genetically native), I don't have a pretty face, let alone a good height, let alone a suitable dick.

This is hate and sadness at the same time.

That`s fucking brutal the day he turns 18 he should make an account on here

He should just kill his parents tbh

Informal_Style8152
4h ago•Edited 2h ago

@Stupid Clown
@Fat Link
@frmentalcel
@Lonelyus
@Animecel2D
Woah

He was still unlucky. He should've closer to his dad's height.
probably nutrition cucked
i was nutrition fkd and missed my intended ideal height which i could had by 4 frecking inches :fuk:
i got longer arms and legs than my tall friends

also jfl my mom also has a 1ft difference between her and my dad

this made me kek so hard :feelskek::feelskek: