Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My mom knew it was over before I did

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Veteran
★★★★
I just remembered this recently and it made me cry.

When I was around 17-18 my Mom was talking about my height (5'7") and if I was fine if I stopped growing. I told her I was happy to be this tall (I was always the shortest person in my grade up until the 11th where only 1 kid was shorter than me) and that I thought I would end up shorter. When I was a kid my family doctor told me I would most likely be 5'3". Tbh if I ended up being that short I probably would've ended it years ago. She's would aks me this now and then until she seemed to stop once I turned 20 and was still a KHHV. I now realize that she subconsciously knew it was over for me.

I was actually fine with my height for a while until I got blackpilled. I got especially insecure about it after seeing my younger brother (who's 6'3" now) with girls at our house when he was still in highschool. Keep in mind he's a complete dick to everyone. My Dad is like 6'1" or 6'2" and once my brother started growing taller, he seemed to think lesser of me, which also didn't help make me feel any better.

A little unrelated from the title, but about a year or two ago I was swimming at a lake with my Mom and Grandma (her Mom) and my grandma told me I needed to get a girlfriend. I kinda brushed it off as I'd grown tired of hearing people say that to me. When she asked how tall I was my Mom said 5'11" (jfl) and I corrected her saying that I was 5'7". My grandma (like 70 years old) then said something along the lines of "oh well you might still have a chance". I think she knows it's over for me as well but couldn't say it to me.

The fact that 5'7" isn't even that short makes me wonder how people shorter than me don't rope.

That’s too bad.

Mine never even brought that up :feelsrope:

5'7 is 3" below the average zoomer male height. That is short no offense.

5'7 is 3" below the average zoomer male height. That is short no offense.
Yeah I know it's short. Like I said in school I was literally ALWAYS the shortest person in my grade.

How do you even go on with life knowing you got fucked over so badly. Missed out on being 6'3 because your brother lucked out absolutely unfair this life is.

Every incels mom sub conciously knows if her son is an incel or attractive , its just most of the time they dont wanna be rude or sometimes gives indirect tip offs and thats when you realize that its over for you.

How do you even go on with life knowing you got fucked over so badly. Missed out on being 6'3 because your brother lucked out absolutely unfair this life is.
I've been moneymaxxing. I want to get a house built eventually so I can rot there with my cat for the rest of my life.

5”7’ is short. I get mogged by teenage school-girls.

When I was around 17-18 my Mom was talking about my height (5'7") and if I was fine if I stopped growing. I told her I was happy to be this tall (I was always the shortest person in my grade up until the 11th where only 1 kid was shorter than me) and that I thought I would end up shorter. When I was a kid my family doctor told me I would most likely be 5'3". Tbh if I ended up being that short I probably would've ended it years ago. She's would aks me this now and then until she seemed to stop once I turned 20 and was still a KHHV. I now realize that she subconsciously knew it was over for me.

I was actually fine with my height for a while until I got blackpilled. I got especially insecure about it after seeing my younger brother (who's 6'3" now) with girls at our house when he was still in highschool. Keep in mind he's a complete dick to everyone. My Dad is like 6'1" or 6'2" and once my brother started growing taller, he seemed to think lesser of me, which also didn't help make me feel any better.

A little unrelated from the title, but about a year or two ago I was swimming at a lake with my Mom and Grandma (her Mom) and my grandma told me I needed to get a girlfriend. I kinda brushed it off as I'd grown tired of hearing people say that to me. When she asked how tall I was my Mom said 5'11" (jfl) and I corrected her saying that I was 5'7". My grandma (like 70 years old) then said something along the lines of "oh well you might still have a chance". I think she knows it's over for me as well but couldn't say it to me.

The fact that 5'7" isn't even that short makes me wonder how people shorter than me don't rope.
Sometimes I just wish I was happy, I don't want to fight or suffer, do we not deserve that? Women always say we feel entitled about things, but women will never feel the pain we do

tallfag brother is brutal

Every incels mom sub conciously knows if her son is an incel or attractive , its just most of the time they dont wanna be rude or sometimes gives indirect tip offs and thats when you realize that its over for you.
Real, you joined on the same day of my first serious suicide attempt lol

Real, you joined on the same day of my first serious suicide attempt lol
I am really sorry to hear that, just live on bro, be glad that you are alive

Sometimes I just wish I was happy, I don't want to fight or suffer, do we not deserve that? Women always say we feel entitled about things, but women will never feel the pain we do
can’t relate too much brocel, but that’s all nonetheless brutal

Does your mom ever say anything now?

Just under 5'4" and it's brutal, believe me.
I have an ok face though, not chad but I think people typically view me as being trustworthy which makes it easier to go about day to day life, obviously I can still get a lot of disrespect.
Worst was one time I was at a gas-station and some tallfag who obsoletely mogged me was there with his girlfriend and he had to keep making comments like "how's the weather down there" and "why don't you pick on someone your own size" I was literally just trying to pay for my shit and this fucking faggot wouldn't leave me alone. His girlfriend was giggling and rubbing against him the whole time. Was brutal.
I feel like if I didn't live in a small town I would get stuff like that a lot more often.

When I was a kid my family doctor told me I would most likely be 5'3"
Doctors told me I was going to be 5’9-5’10 since I was expected to hit another growth spurt. Mind you I was 14 around this time. Unfortunately for me I stayed at 5’6.

Last edited:
Does your mom ever say anything now?
I'm visit home on the weekend every few weeks and she hasn't said anything besjdes I need to find a girlfriend and that at my age she was getting married

I'm visit home on the weekend every few weeks and she hasn't said anything besjdes I need to find a girlfriend and that at my age she was getting married
Blackpill her

Just under 5'4" and it's brutal, believe me.
I have an ok face though, not chad but I think people typically view me as being trustworthy which makes it easier to go about day to day life, obviously I can still get a lot of disrespect.
Worst was one time I was at a gas-station and some tallfag who obsoletely mogged me was there with his girlfriend and he had to keep making comments like "how's the weather down there" and "why don't you pick on someone your own size" I was literally just trying to pay for my shit and this fucking faggot wouldn't leave me alone. His girlfriend was giggling and rubbing against him the whole time. Was brutal.
I feel like if I didn't live in a small town I would get stuff like that a lot more often.
Holy fuck that's ragefuel

as 5'4, i would rope if i lived in america for a couple of months :feelsrope: