Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom says it's really insulting that weebcels think 2D women are better than 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leucosticte

Banned
-
I was like, "What do you expect, when society has made the 3D jailbaits off-limits? We have no choice but to go for the 2D jailbaits."

This topic came up because I had to ask her for funding to set up a Weebcels forum, and she was asking if her connection to this project is going to embarrass her in any way. I said, "Don't worry, weebcels aren't considered as threatening as r***cels [censored at the request of Incels.is moderation]; they just want to masturbate to anime to satisfy their craving for someone who offers cute, sweet, youthful femininity and satisfy their nurturance needs by finding IRL mommygfs overseas."

She was like, "Oh."

My mom and I have a history of being involved in online projects together; back when I was like 12, she would login to the local BBS's under the username "Nathan's mom" and try to defend me when people cyberbullied me. Someone said, "Why doesn't the kid's old man stand up for him? Maybe because his mom won't let him take his ***** out of the box!" (That user was banned for that post)

Anyway, lately she's having to take a less prominent role by just providing funding since she doesn't immerse herself in Internet culture enough to really understand how shitposting, memes, etc. and all this other newfangled stuff works.

Last edited:
What's the weebcels forum called?

Also your mum is pretty nice to accept you as an incel and even support you.

It's gonna be called just "Weebcels" I think. I'm gonna start setting up the server, I guess, and then when my mom gets paid I can get a domain.
Nice. How much does it cost to get something like that?

I was like, "What do you expect, when society has made the 3D jailbaits off-limits? We have no choice but to go for the 2D jailbaits."

This topic came up because I had to ask her for funding to set up a Weebcels forum, and she was asking if her connection to this project is going to embarrass her in any way. I said, "Don't worry, weebcels aren't considered as threatening as r***cels [censored at the request of Incels.is moderation]; they just want to masturbate to anime to satisfy their craving for someone who offers cute, sweet, youthful femininity and satisfy their nurturance needs by finding IRL mommygfs overseas."

She was like, "Oh."

My mom and I have a history of being involved in online projects together; back when I was like 12, she would login to the local BBS's under the username "Nathan's mom" and try to defend me when people cyberbullied me. Someone said, "Why doesn't the kid's old man stand up for him? Maybe because his mom won't let him take his ***** out of the box!" (That user was banned for that post)

Anyway, lately she's having to take a less prominent role by just providing funding since she doesn't immerse herself in Internet culture enough to really understand how shitposting, memes, etc. and all this other newfangled stuff works.

What is your waifu?

2D worship is retarded for sure, though I wouldn't go as far as to call it insulting

Based and :redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:
VcI3eFqQU9wC

We can get all the high IQ posters in one place.

I gotta figure out what question(s) we should ask new applicants when they register, to screen out the fakeweebs.
"What's the best comedy anime/manga you've ever seen?"
If the response is anything but Bobobo, Nichijou, Gintama or Dr. Slump then they're out.

Ooh, I should get one of those to boost my otaku cred.
nice site buddy
I gotta figure out what question(s) we should ask new applicants when they register, to screen out the fakeweebs.

I pretty knew to the weeb world so I don't know so much about that. How can I get in?
"What's the best comedy anime/manga you've ever seen?"
If the response is anything but Bobobo, Nichijou, Gintama or Dr. Slump then they're out.
You forgot cardcaptor sakura

Dude invite me!! I could use a good Weeb forum

Weebcel forum :feelskek::feelskek:

weebcels are bestcels

That's an.. interesting relationship with your mom. Good comeback to her criticism though. I'd add that every man feels insulted when they are turned down by the entire female population.

I so want sex-bots to replace women. I'd love to see women would scurry around like cockroaches, trying to find anyway to fit into society as anything other than wet boxes.

What's a weebcel?

Weebcels unite!
Gn

Sounds good and you are quite antimainstream and based so count me in.

In this anime wallpaper two cute anime girls are making a valentines

2D Girls are a million times better than 3DPD Foids

this is the most bizarre post i have read in a long time
you have an actual "bring me tendies" relationship with your mom, that is so surreal and far detached from anything i have ever experienced.

I always find sad and fascinating how tridimensional women fail at being women and get outmatched by their anime counterparts. I'm happy your mother is this supportive. I have some ongoing projects of my own, but I'll make sure to get adequately funded just by myself. I want to avoid that the cash flow stops should ideological clashes arise, which is easy when the feminine biological imperative is put in question. Good luck for your project, I will check it out!

It's not insulting, it's just deranged.

It's funny you mention that, because she was just here and noticed that the pepper shaker on my computer table was empty so she went and brought me a full one.
volcel if you don't ask your mum for a handy

Just lol at discussing weeb theory with your mother.

It is true, 2D women are designed to be better than 3D foids, they are perfect in every aspect, the only problem is that they are not real, but someday...someday they will be

Your relationship with your mom sounds kinda cool. I'm also pretty open with my mom but not as much as to talk about things like inceldom and JBs with her.

Looking forward for the new site. Weebcels is indeed a better name than ********.

I still think we need a *******s site, but I've but the idea on the back burner for the moment. We might need some more funding so we can get an .is domain for that one. I heard those don't come cheap.

Hey, you should join our Discord server, by the way.
Who could have guessed Chadland (Iceland) would end up being the virtual safe haven for incels banned from everywhere else.

Real women are stop coping

It's a bit awkard to have talks in this topic with your mum. Are you low inhib?

Why you went on internet with your mom? it is bad idea man

I had to ask her for funding to set up a Weebcels forum,
bro what the fuck

based mother
you have a really abnormal family

This topic came up because I had to ask her for funding to set up a Weebcels forum
Wait what? Your mom funds your forums? No wonder you're constantly making them.

Wait what? Your mom funds your forums? No wonder you're constantly making them.

Well hopefully she considers this a more productive use of money than when I used to borrow money and then use it to buy drugs.

Well hopefully she considers this a more productive use of money than when I used to borrow money and then use it to buy drugs.
How old are you? I thought you were in your late 30s or 40s?
Your mom lets you have her money?

Well she sends Nigerian romance scammers $12,000+ so a few bucks here and there is the least she can do for her own son, especially since my being here makes it so she doesn't have to hire a caregiver to make sure my dad doesn't fall down and just lie on the ground till she comes home. I only asked for $60 this last time (I don't get an allowance anymore) and she said I can't ask her for money again for a long time.

What?

How old is your mom? Is she single?

Status
Not open for further replies.