Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mom fucked me up

G

grimcel

entiteled to tits
My mom was a bitch to me when I was growing up. She never showed me any interest, used to bully me, and violently abuse me. I'm pretty sure she didn't even like me and I think that's a pretty big part of the way I turned out. Maybe if I'd had a decent mom I wouldn't despise women so much. Is this a common thing among incels or is this just me?

this a common thing among incels or is this just me?
lots of folks here have/had fucked up moms

im sure it contributed to their inceldom somehow

My mom was a bitch to me when I was growing up. She never showed me any interest, used to bully me, and violently abuse me. I'm pretty sure she didn't even like me and I think that's a pretty big part of the way I turned out. Maybe if I'd had a decent mom I wouldn't despise women so much. Is this a common thing among incels or is this just me?
My mom was both nice and a bitch to me

Is your mum hot?

Water. Seriously, stories like this are a dime a dozen. Parents have a lot to answer for. My mudshark mother, for example, let herself get bred by a nigger.

Water. Seriously, stories like this are a dime a dozen. Parents have a lot to answer for. My mudshark mother, for example, let herself get bred by a nigger.
Yep. Completely agreed. My parents are trash as well and are a big reason for my inkwelldom.

my mom is trying to replace me with a more autistic kid

#1 predictor for premature death , substance abuse, dysfunctional relationships / inceldom is single mothers

they are huge POS, they take out their anger at Chad on their runt sons

She never showed me any interest
Idk, in my case she shows too much interest in my life and I just can't do it anymore. She literally wants to control every fucking move I make and she still is a fucking bitch about everything.

i am lucky enough to get good parents although i was kinda fkd by my midget mom

also just mekemaxx bro :feelskek:

I wish my alcoholic half-kike mother aborted me. I'm not looking for a pity party I just think she was overtly psychologically and somewhat physically abusive towards me she also drink every day and didn't spend much time being physically and emotionally supportive I guess that's why I started to fear all women as a result of this nonsensical abuse on me and that fear obviously turned into hatred.