Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom said that Elliot Rodger isn't ugly

I also don't think he was repulsively unattractive, tbh. If I saw him in the street, I wouldn't think "whoa, this guy is ugly" or "whoa, this guy is a Chad". At worst he was low-tier normie ("incelite").

But yeah, his looks alone definitely weren't enough to get a chance with foids:

He wasn't bad looking. He was a hapa and tried to fuck white girls only, so obviously he couldn't get laid.

I remember when the incident happened and a lot of girls were posting on social media that he actually is nowhere ugly

ER isn’t ugly he was just fucked by being a framelet + manlet in California

He only looked good in a couple pictures. Mogs me though

I showed her a pic of him and asked if she thought he was ugly, and she said that no, that he looks like a normal guy kek. I don't know if she's lying but I don't think so, I showed her a photo of Jsanza29 long ago and she said that he was ugly indeed.

I always thought ER was a mentalcel rather than a truecel. His autistic personality and lack of friends ruined him tbh, and he didn't have any copes.
Yeah he was at least a 5/10 in face but he was manlet that's the real problem and she can't see that well in a photo, also is probably already an infertile foid so her opinion doesn't really matter your mother hormonally speaking is a old male with erectile dysfunction.

ER mogs me. Locationcel and mentalcel.

I kinda wish he'd pick targets more carefully though. Was it really necessary to kill his incel roommates?

ER mogs me. Locationcel and mentalcel.

I kinda wish he'd pick targets more carefully though. Was it really necessary to kill his incel roommates?
Too bad that nobody opened the door of that sorority he went kek

imagine actually trusting a foid jfl. Look at this awkward asymmetrical truecel. You think he would've had any chance at all if his family wasn't rich?

28D388AB00000578-0-image-a-9_1432128978194.jpg

Then why didnt she fuck him

Would she have sex with him though? :feelshehe:

Elliot had a passable general profile but some of his facial features were alien. His nose was a bit scrunched and he was stuck with duck lips. Dude borderline looked like a lesbian.

He had high inhib and sub-standard height so he wasn't going anywhere with just a side-angle decent face.

Elliot was not ugly by Asian standards. He just had to compete with whites and he had a pretty bad upbringing. He never had a chance.