Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My mom said that Elliot Rodger isn't ugly

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I showed her a pic of him and asked if she thought he was ugly, and she said that no, that he looks like a normal guy kek. I don't know if she's lying but I don't think so, I showed her a photo of Jsanza29 long ago and she said that he was ugly indeed.

I always thought ER was a mentalcel rather than a truecel. His autistic personality and lack of friends ruined him tbh, and he didn't have any copes.

Eliott actually mogs most of us.

ER mogs me by 5 points

It's very common. Nobody actually thought Er was ugly.

It's more that he's not ugly for his race sort of thing. People just don't want to admit he's not ugly, to not seem racist.

Simply looking normal isn't enough to have a female be physically attracted to you. Elliot objectively wasn't good looking.
There is no such thing as a mentalcel or volcel

Locationcel, manletcel, mentalcel

Is your mom white? If so then she may be virtue signalling when it comes to minorities. Naturally white Whores will virtue signal when it comes to minorities but specifically hate their own races Men.

He was short. That alone is a death sentence. His jaw, asian appearance, location, preferences and autism only multiplied his problems. Still he mogs me in both money and looks.

She has good taste in men

Elliot Rodger isn't ugly.

He is just non-dimorphic, asexual looking and lacking any traits of masculinity.

Little ducks are also not ugly. Do women want to fuck them? No.

Elliot mogs me facially tbh but I heightmog, racemog and dickmog him pretty hard

ER has a weak lower third and was also a framcel manlet. He also had an Asian phenotype. He was ugly by white standards.
I disagree. ER didn't had a weak lower third.

He had a fairly defined jawline with a shitty chin

This is weak jawline

This is 'regular' jaw

Elliot had 0 dimorphism and the wrong race. He had 0 sexual appeal even though he wasn't an eyesore.

He was short. That alone is a death sentence. His jaw, asian appearance, location, preferences and autism only multiplied his problems. Still he mogs me in both money and looks.
How tall was he?

5'9 as claimed, probably shorter in reality.
This is Elliot we’re talking about, “as claimed” means nothing when it’s coming from him.

She's right. ER wasn't ugly at all

I don’t understand why people think he’s ugly. He’s a Chad in comparison to me.

Simply looking normal isn't enough to have a female be physically attracted to you. Elliot objectively wasn't good looking.
There is no such thing as a mentalcel or volcel

This

He was a locationcel

He doesnt have hideous features like long midface,balding, weird jew nose, ape philtrum, narrow face etc.

But he lacks masculinity and basically has the sexual dimorphisn of a female, which is unattractive to women.

His face wasn't ugly but definitely not good looking to foids, so his best thing was alright and then he had bad height, frame, race, and mentality(only up until his shooting, afterwards he was personalitymaxxed). Definitely incel worthy.

Last edited:
Thinking about it and I think I've changed my mind from thinking that ER was incel because of having high standards of wanting a blonde-haired Stacy-like foid to thinking that he was a locationcel, being status/moneymaxxed because in southern California he was surrounded by people who were of a similar status to him, but I think in an alternate reality where he had gone to an ordinary small town in the centre of America and would have been able to easily find a girl of his liking to at the very least fuck him because of the statusmogging that he would give to even the Chads of the town.

ER was at least a 6/10 probably 7/10. The guy was actually pretty good looking. Yeah, obviously he wasn't a complete Chad genetically, but he had mostly positive things.

It was mostly his lack of friends and being socially awkward that resulted in him being an incel.
He defiently wasn't a truecel, the man could of gotten laid easily with some relatively good looking girls if he acted better

Yeah he wasn't ugly, mostly just mental normie. He basically thought Cali foids would throw themselves at him if he sat outside a park in a chair.

Last edited:
View attachment 112540

He has a defined jawline, but his chin is very small and recessed which makes his lower third crap. Also has protruding lips which is another bad feature for guys. His appearance is overwhelmingly ethnic and therefore crap in the eyes of whites. God I surprises me just how bluepilled incels are at times.

This, I need to dig up my ER side profile picture because it perfectly reveals just how badly recessed his chin was. Its something you can't see in his photos because he always goes for a best frontal angle.

He actually has high tier jaw and cheek bones, but he has AWFUL lips, AWFUL nose, subhuman chin. People can't understand to be attractive you can't be majorly deficient in any area.

I disagree. ER didn't had a weak lower third.

He had a fairly defined jawline with a shitty chin

This is weak jawline

View attachment 112539

This is 'regular' jaw

View attachment 112538
all hapas have sharp jawlines though. His problem was autism and I bet he was a manlet framecel. Girls don't want "little prettyboys" unless they have money. I think for the most part women value body over face. I think they see face the same way we do average face, shitty body<great body shitty face.

This, I need to dig up my ER side profile picture because it perfectly reveals just how badly recessed his chin was. Its something you can't see in his photos because he always goes for a best frontal angle.

slayER

Id say hes a low tier normie tbh. not ugly. Just slightly below average on my scale

5/10 normie imo

he was short + half asian + autistic

Theres a big wide gap of averageness between being ugly and being attractive. One doesnt have to be ugly to be unattractive to women. If youre average youre unattractive to women despite not being ugly objectively.

ofc a boomer would say this without understanding the fucked up standards foids around his age have, especially in isla vista, some foids may say that he was "cute" or "handsome" just to virtue signal but never fuckable or hot/gorgeous

His life wasn't even that bad if you think about it, he wasn't ugly + he had rich parents, I think he fucked it up himself.

He was an autistic feminine looking framelet. Nothing special about him that appeals to western women. He could’ve tried his luck in places like SEA.

Last edited:
imagine actually trusting a foid jfl. Look at this awkward asymmetrical truecel. You think he would've had any chance at all if his family wasn't rich?

28D388AB00000578-0-image-a-9_1432128978194.jpg

ER was more on good looking side for an incel, but still an incel, nevertheless. 5'7 framecel with weak lower third, it makes sense why women never liked him

Tell her to prove she’s honest by sucking dick to the next HAPA guy you will find for her. Otherwise she is lying

a very bad lower third means you just aren't seen as a man, maybe a woman or a child, it's shocking how you feel it yourself if you ever observe your bad lower third in a video or in a mall changing room

you can still get out of it but you need very good luck, or to be not just NT but a social butterfly with numerous social ties, on average you don't have that and it's only getting harder with each passing year. you can't be "lucky" if everyone is desperately emptying every shelf and turning every rock.

almost all the guys who post on PSL sites and ask to be rated have a bad lower third, they never even got considered as men so how could they possibly date and get out of this hole before they reach the "why am I still a virgin at X years old, guys, can you rate me" stage

I showed her a pic of him and asked if she thought he was ugly, and she said that no, that he looks like a normal guy kek. I don't know if she's lying but I don't think so, I showed her a photo of Jsanza29 long ago and she said that he was ugly indeed.

I always thought ER was a mentalcel rather than a truecel. His autistic personality and lack of friends ruined him tbh, and he didn't have any copes.
show her his height and see her face turn into laughter.

His height, frame, standards, and location spelled his doom

eliot was a mental cel and framecel